Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 5 days late.. Periods are usually ontime within a day or two.. Had unprotected sex with hubby from Sept 12th - 25th and I started my ...
1 answer |
I'm 17 and I had protected sex with my boyfriend around my ovulation, 4 days ago. He didn't come inside. I've been having a watery disch...
1 answer |
Ive been using an app to track my cycle (and my memory of previous ones) and last month was abnormally short and this month it was just s...
1 answer |
Hello, I was wondering if anyone has been through this, or if there's any advice someone can give. I'm currently 67 days late and counti...
I am 15 days late with no pregnancy symptoms. I’ve been pregnant once before and had severe symptoms which was the give away of the pregn...
1 answer |
Okay so I was over a friends house and I lost my virginity to unprotected sex. The boy was not a virgin and we did it about 3 times each ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
i am jerking my boyfriends penis when suddenly he came. we wipe it after he came. and he had some semen on his hands but we immediately w...
1 answer |
My gf and I had protected sex during the SECOND day of her period. I took out the condom and put it in TWICE inside, but I didn't ejacula...
1 answer |
I was hoping to find others in teh same situation as me. We are trying to get pregnanta nd I am now 55 days from my last period. I had ...
438 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so I don’t usually post stuff like this online, but honestly I am so scared and I need some opinions from other people. The other ...
1 answer |
October 6th I had a very strong positive on opk 10 days past ovulation I was feeling a little weird and decided to test again and its its...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with my boyfriend maybe last week of September maybe first week of October once. No condom and we didn't continue but for a min...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for some days, same months after two weeks I had sore throat, flue, headache, Nausea, Vomiting. I...
1 answer |
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the sam...
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
452 answers | 4 comments |
i am jerking my boyfriends penis when suddenly he came. we wipe it after he came. and he had some semen on his hands but we immediately w...
Me and my gf had unprotected sex but i pulled out way before cumming, unfortunately i had already cummed before having intercourse so i a...
1 answer |
My girlfriend is late on her periods by 20 days. We have done 2 pregnancy test both negetive. One out of that was first urine test. We u...
1 answer |
Lilypop92 My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My LMP 8/5 i have a irregular cycle...we had sex last 9/17 until now i don't have my period..I took PT twice (15thday and 20thday after ...
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources