Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 24113) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm new to this and i just need some opinions so my period is 5 days late can i be pregnant because I'm kinda worried me and my partn...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was supposed to start period 4 days ago. 3 days ago I began to have pinkish discharge but only when I wipe. Can this be implantation b...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Help! My boyfriend and I have sex about every other day. I am on birth control and he always uses a condom. I missed my period by 2 days....
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex on the 15th of August and three days after I ovulated and today my period is due but I haven't gotten them ,Am I pr...
2 answers |
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex today for about a half hour. She just got off her period yesterday. I peed before we started sex...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so my last period was July 27, and me and my husband don't use any type of BC.... but my periods have always Benin abnormal soo what...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my S.O the day of ovulation and the day after, he did ejaculate both times, 3 days later I decided to take a p...
1 answer |
I have had regular periods for four years straight . In May I was put on birth control and I've still been regular. I ended my last perio...
1 answer |
I am 16 years old. I was making out with my boyfriend. He rubbed his penis in my vagina for a quite long time. So his pre-ejaculation tou...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Reluctant to share this because it's my first post and I don't want people to think I'm just being weird. Had sex when ovulating this m...
I've recently started the depo provera birth control shot ... I got it the day I was supposed to start my next period but I didn't get it...
2 answers |
Okay, so I take birth control like I am supposed to. However, a few weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex on sunday night. I forgot to ta...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor ...
2 answers |
1012149 tn?1250861226
I'll lead you with some background information. During the months of June and July I had unprotected sex, about 4 or 5 times. Ending tow...
20 answers |
Hi , well just about 4 days ago me & my boyfriend had protected sex . We've always used a condom just because we're not ready to have a b...
I have been on the birth control pill for a little over 2 years now, and I’m in the second week of pills, but I just started bleeding. I’...
Hi everyone my name is Kayla, I'm 22 years old. So I've been feeling twitching around my stomach mostly between my belly button and abdom...
Hi, So my period is late. I was suppose to get my period on the 25th of Aug but as of now nothing yet. My period is very consistent a...
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
451 answers | 4 comments |
My cycle is usually only 25 days long, and I only ovulated 13 days ago. I had (what seemed like) IB yesterday, but I took a test this mo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources