Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
tigbitties39 minutes
Jr23861Dec 11
Sian_EvsDec 11
By tigbitties
So... i have had 2 negitive wee tests but i have all the signs of early pregnancy. Nausea (all day!!!) Sore boobs, a...
By tcor2012
Question.  I'm suppose to ovulate between Thursday and Monday and we had sex on Wednesday ( it was a little rough)...
7476397_tn?1413516224
By MommyOfThree9_19_14
Hey mommys & mommy to bes...i was just wonderinq how cold is it where yu live, &n where are yu all from ? its curr...
By MisLovely1990
I have been experiencing lower abdominal pains, back pains, frequent urination, and lost of appetite. I had my period...
By rhondagirl19
Okay everyone so if any of you have recently read my other posts, I have several questions and have been having some ...
By zahia85
Hi everyone I am hopefully pregnant coz I am 4 days late n this is my third trial for having a baby after having 2 mi...
taybombmom8 hours
By Dmjx3
I have a question .. If you have sex and then get your period 3 days later is it possible to get pregnant faster? ...
taybombmom9 hours
hope22279 hours
ady_f9 hours
By bubblebutt18
I took 4 home pregnancy test and a blood test but they all came up negative. But i still feel pregnant and i have all...
By alyse985
I have my Tubes tied going on maybe 7 years. I have been with the same man for two years very sexually active togethe...
By kford19
2 negative test but white discharge, headaches, cramps, tiredness, and My period is 6 days late could I be pregnant?
By mrzyattie
I have had several people tell me I smell like baby. I don't believe I'm pregnant and I do not be around babies. What...
By jmalone1031
Hi ladies long story short, I have been having alot of pregnancy type symptoms for about 2 weeks. Like nausea, fati...
By megs1523
I was supposed to start my period today but didn't. I have always been on time exactly and have always started first ...
By lizeth_estala
It was my first day on the pill. My boyfriend and I had sex. He wore a condom, but it came of. So he accidentally cam...
By tyteonna25
I recently ended nuvaring bc about 3 months ago & me and my boyfriend Were sexually active then & until last week. I ...
By jchouyyre
My girlfriend & I had a little bit of intercourse on October 31 were I sticked my penis in her vagina, only the head....
By MrsLoewen14
Hi there. Ovulated on December 8th, had unprotected sex with my Husband on the 7th, today December 11th my left bo...
By Shikha1976
i am 38 years old and 19 weeks pregnant. since last 2 weeks i am under nebulization using budosonaid and sulbutamol ...
11445692_tn?1418290146
By MZ_Mella
I got my tubes tied two years ago but first time ever last month I had my period twice and this month its days late I...
By CaliCarter
okay so I had my last period in November and I sex that month. I normally start my cycle the first week of the month ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank