Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 23800) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have recently been feeling cramping nauseousness lower back pain headaches feverish feeling hungry like i haven't ate all day b...
1 answer |
TTC
so my period is late and i've been having mild cramps, my stomach feels very very bloated. my boobs are soooo sore, and i feel very nause...
I had sex on my ovulation day. Missed period for 19 days. On the 9th - 12th day I had spotting and had to go toilet like every 2-3 hour...
2 answers |
Hello all! I am new here, but am having trouble finding an accurate answer to my question. I do not get periods, and have not since Febru...
1 answer |
Anyone pregnant or has been pregnant after their partner has had a vasectomy? I'm 5 days late, which doesn't automatically make me assume...
My Boyfriend fingered Me on weekend and then It led to dry sex WITH clothes on and Also i tossed him off but pre *** came out I think and...
So yesterday my girlfriend and had sex and i pulled out in time and ejaculated. there was some sperm in my hand and i had wiped it away w...
So yesterday my girlfriend and had sex and i pulled out in time and ejaculated. there was some sperm in my hand and i had wiped it away w...
Have not taken a test. But I have 3 symptoms: missed period, tender breasts, slight cramping. Could I be pregnant? Or can this be my b...
I had my first child back in April of 2004 and had my tubes clamped in June. I was told not to have another child due to the fact I had a...
54 answers | 8 comments |
Hi. Last March 30, my boyfriend and I did some cuddling and grinding. I had my underwear but his is out. I am not sure if he had precum w...
1 answer |
well im trying to distinguish if im pregnant or perimenopausal.. last start date of my period was march 9 2017 nothing in April, nothing ...
1035252 tn?1427231433
Well! the answer is a bit trickier than it might seem. Most women know that you have to be ovulating to get pregnant, and most women ovul...
27 answers | 1 comment |
My girlfriend and i was playing a role on 16th of march. i just inserted my penise by fault..to be at safe side i gave her ipill with in ...
Im a 20 year old mother of one, I have HD regular periods since I was 13. I only missed 1 period when I was pregnant with my daughter. An...
Okay, so about 3 weeks ago my boyfriend and I sort of had unprotected sex. I say sort of because he did not finish inside of me. He also ...
1 answer |
So I started spotting on Monday and it stopped today Could it be implantation bleeding I just had my period on the 13th of April
2 answers |
I had my tubes tied 11 years ago. I have had symptoms of pregnancy for about a week and a half. Bloating, constipation, throwing up, te...
268 answers | 4 comments |
Hey I'm 22 years old. I had some very light spotting for about 4 days. It went from brown to pink to red to pink and it was off and on. I...
2 answers |
hello,  My period is 16 days late and before that I didn't have sex but yesterday I had unprotected sex , is there a chance I can get pr...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources