Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 23294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My girlfriend and I had sex on December 29, 2016. We were both virgins at the time, so it was our first time, and we were both scared to ...
1 answer |
I have had stomach cramps spotting headaches alot of clear and white milky discharge tiredness and mood swings still no period and back a...
I had sex the day before my period came, I used a condom. I also had unprotected sex about two weeks after my period. I want to know th...
393 answers | 1 comment |
Im 32 years old. I'd been diagnosed with pcos a year ago, however 5 months ago, I was told I didn't have pcos after a scan. My husband & ...
My boyfriend and I had sex the Sunday before Christmas. I'm late two days. Then we had sex again today and I'm just worried. Like I'm eag...
Recently I had unprotected intercourse during my fertile window. No semen entered my body, unless through precum. Recently, about a week ...
My fiancé and I have had unprotected sex since we've been together. It's been 5 years and we have never had any pregnancies . I recently ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
55 answers | 5 comments |
had sex during and after my periods. after may be 10-15 days had spotting fr 2 days. my periods hav been late by 3 days nd had various pr...
Hello. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time (we were both virgins), and it was unprotected anal sex. I know, we were super stu...
4 answers |
I Am 24 my husband and I had sex during ovulation and I was three days late but had my period jan 31 2016 amd just ended yesterday jan 4 ...
my boyfriend and i had protected sex however he put the condom on the wrong way at first and then fixed it. he ejaculated before so im af...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello! I've been on Necon 7/7/7 for about a year now and usually it makes to think I'm pregnant but never actually have been. A few weeks...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and i had protected sex.. he ejaculated before but then went pee and then he put the condom on the wrong way the second time...
hi guys, so i dint have sex yet but u messed around with my boyfriend so 14 weeks ago i thought i was pregnant so i took pregnancy tests ...
Hi there, i have a 19 month old already after trying for 9 years!!! anyways, we decided to try for another and thinking it going to take ...
I had my period last month for 8 or 9 days well after my husband and I had intercourse last time. I've been cramping really bad and have ...
1 answer |
I have gotten my period 3 days late and only had it very lightly on and off for 3 days...now I am craving slushies and getting bloody nos...
Hello everyone,I need some opinions and help! I had my period twice on Nov 1-5 and again by Nov 30-Dec 3 and had intercourse on Nov 14 ...
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2n...
27 answers | 9 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources