Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 23604) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi All. AF is 22 days late and I'm freaking out. My hubby and I aren't trying to conceive, but we don't use any contraceptives besides th...
1 answer |
I miscarried Dec1st 2016 at 8 weeks with my second child and after That I was surprised to still have my cycle the same every 34 days. I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My last period was 2/7 and i was due 3/12 Had sex 2/11 2/14 2/25 2/26 3/11. So after i missed my period i went to my ovulatión calcula...
1 answer |
I have three questions.. I got the depo shot December 21st 2016 and I am supposed to go for my second one March 20th 2017 (today) I get m...
First day of last period was 26 Feb, lasted 4-5 days, cycle of 28 days. I ovulated 11 March (I know I did because I felt it, like I do ev...
I saw my period 6th of march nd ended 10th. A week after i had sex with my patner after which i noticed a dark brwn virginal discharge....
2 answers |
So I had a miscarriage in December. January my period came as normal February I had a slight positive test which I thought could be an...
My boyfriend has been away for work so we've been doing long distance. He just came home on leave march 4-17 and I usually start my perio...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Ok so I don't know if this is the early signs or not, my husband and I havent necessarily been trying but we havent been careful either (...
1 answer |
I believe I might be pregnant but it's to soon to actually have a test read positive. I thought I had a possible positive this morning. B...
Last night my boyfriend and I had oral sex, we did not use a condom. I was wondering what my chances are of being pregnant if he touched ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello My friend had a period on 2nd march and completed on 7th march .But on 9th march she gave me hand job and same time I inserted my f...
Hello I'm new to this forum stuff and I'm hoping someone can help with some answers. I was suppose to get my period on the 8 of this mont...
1 answer |
Hi. I am trying to conceive. My LMP was on 17th Feb. Today i got a colourleass mucus with traces of blood.
Hello all, in extremely stressed out and I've paranoid about this. My last depo shot was in April 2015 so nearly a year ago, when it wa...
I am on day 40 of my cycle, 14 days late on my period, I have takin 3 tests that all said negative. I have been really tired, and am now ...
I have missed my period for a little over a week. I have taken 2 pregnancy test, one at night and one in the morning. Both test came out ...
had sex on saturday (withdrawal: didnt *** inside me), had my period by thursday that last for 5 days (red/brown). i did my 1st PT before...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been off the pill since November due to health effects. We have been using the withdrawal method. I am now 2 days late for my period...
I was curious as to if it is at all possible to have a normal period (with cramps) during pregnancy?
154 answers | 10 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources