Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 22241) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My boyfriend and I started to dry hump a few days ago. I was wearing a bathing suit bottom with a dress. He was wearing what looked to be...
My girlfriend is on birth control and she had been on birth control for 2 months when we last had sex. We didn't use a condom so she took...
If I got fingered and i don't remember if he touched his **** or had pre *** on it could I be pregnant I got my period the next day and i...
My boyfriend and I started to dry hump a few days ago. I was a wearing bathing suit bottom with a dress. He was wearing what looked to be...
Ok ladies...I am t-totally confused. I was a week later for my period when I took a home pregnancy test and it came back positive. Now a ...
I'm on cycle day 38 (usually I'm between 28-30 days) I had some brownish spotting yesterday and have had light cramping for a couple of d...
1 answer |
So today I was due on my period... Had absolutely nothing... Took a test at 6:30am this morning and was negative... Had no spotting or an...
2 answers |
my friend had sex 3-4 years before there was no sperm ejacuation or may be a little (doubtful) .now she is having irregular periods like ...
2 answers |
2194841 tn?1338417471
Hi my last period was May 18th 2016 I had sex on June 9th and June 19th and 20th. My period was due the 21st but my online calendar I fol...
Hi! I recently had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend (with condom on) but just to make sure I used Nordette as an ecp. My boyfrien...
Could you get pregnant again 3 weeks after having a baby? I had a normal vaginal delivery and stopped bleeding about 2 and a half weeks a...
I miss my period 2 month and now I am sporting Brown I been like this for 2 days what can it be caused I have been appeared for 9 years
I have been off and on birth control pills for 5 years. I take ortho lo. I have been back on the pills for 3 months. First month I didn't...
Hello, my name is danniella I'm 24 and my period is 2 weeks late. I have cramps sore boobs I'm alot tired lately and nausea. I'm not sure...
4 answers |
Hi, I'm new to all this but I need some support as I'm trying to conceive, I have very sensitive sore nipples and heavy breasts I'm 5 day...
I had my regular period on the 9th, it was completely normal, pms-sore boobs, bloated and aching back, lasted 4 days and 2 days brownish ...
I had sex with my boyfriend a week and one day ago and I've had many symptoms lately my stomach on the bottom is really hard I've had a c...
2 answers |
Hi, sorry this is so long. I am 10 dpo(periods due in 3 days) and since 3dpo I've been cramping off and on, my headaches are unbearable, ...
Please don't judge. I had an abortion almost 2weeks ago (which was successful) well, I've been having unprotected sex and I've started to...
I've been trying to get pregnant and I missed my period last month and still haven't got it. I took a test and it came out negative shoul...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources