Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 23130) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My period is almost 7 days late! Ive had nothing but very little cramps and some spotting. I also have a good bit of white discharge. Wha...
2 answers |
Okay so i had my last period october 31 to nov 4 and i ovulated on the 15th day on nov i had unprotected sex on the 11 13 14 and of my fe...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm 40 years old. I had a tubal ligation in 2004 after the birth of my son. In 2011 I had a hysterectomy. I've had unprotected sex three ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
My urine test was positive the sonar showed 5 weeks. The blood came back negative. Should i worry??
2 answers |
I had my son in January via c-section I am pregnant again my appointment with my doctor is in 2 more weeks but I am in a lot of pain not ...
I am 23 years old and have had one son. He is only a 16 months old and since having him I have only been getting one week off from my per...
My boyfriend and I were doing mutual masturbation, and I might have gotten some of his precum inside of me, although not a lot. I would w...
Idk if I am pregnant, but I have been experiencing cramps since 4 or 5 DPO (today is 7 DPO), with 8 days until AF. I have felt cramps on...
Idk if I am pregnant, but I have been experiencing cramps since 4 or 5 DPO (today is 7 DPO), with 8 days until AF. I have felt cramps on...
I had an unprotected sex on the 25th of this month and on the 26th I got my period but my period didn't end in one day.it is possible I m...
my last cycle ended on 5th nov. I had unprotected sex on 9th , took an ipill immediately after. But i saw spotting on 19th with dark brow...
Hi there.. so my period started with on the 21st nov and enddd a few days later .. and today (30th nov) I had unprotected sex. My period...
Hey, everyone.. new to this. I had my period ended thurday/Friday the 25th, Monday/tueday the 28th we kinda slipped and now I'm experien...
The first day or my last cycle was November 7. But since Nov 21 which is my high fertility date ..me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex...
1 answer |
I am 37 days now. How do I know if I am pregnant or not? My upt are negative. But no symptom of periods.
My last period was dec 12th, 12011. After my first missed period I took an hpt and it was negative. Went to the doctor and did a urine te...
59 answers | 6 comments |
3 months ago I switched to Nuvaring from the pill. Hubby and I were going to wait until the spring to start ttc. My dr said I could l...
My boyfriend is in the Air Force and recently came home for Thanksgiving. We had intercourse before & on Thanksgiving but during those ti...
1 answer |
My last period started Nov 4 and I am usually right on time. On Wednesday (Nov 23, day before Thanksgiving) I spotted a little bit which ...
So my boyfriend and i had sex and he came on my chest. When we finished he wiped it off with a wet wash cloth. Just after i went and show...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources