Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 23968) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, am 26years, saw my period last on the 29th of may and the due date for my next expected period was on the 26th of June 2017 but am y...
1 answer | 3 comments |
My last period was June 4-10. I had unprotected sex on June 30 he says that he didn't ejaculate inside of me. The next day I had light sp...
1 answer |
Ok so i really thought i was pregnant. My boobs are super swolen. The nipples look weird and are very sore. However i took a pregnancy te...
1 answer |
I am 17 years old and I had my last period June 15th. My period lasts any time between 4-7 days but I'm not sure when it exactly ended th...
1 answer |
Lmp may 29 the may , I ve symptoms like frequently urination ,fatigue ,breast tenderness
1 answer |
Right i need help i took a pregnacy test and it came up positive however i bleed for 3 days no cramping and the test now says negative ho...
1 answer |
Hellow Ladies I have a question , Me an my husband are ttc and I had my LH surge a week ago and we have been having intercourse all th...
32 answers | 2 comments |
I have been trying to conceive in the past months, my boyfriend and I decided to stop trying and we did. On July 7th my period never came...
117 answers | 3 comments |
I dont know if i have irregular periods or not because they used to be normal but now my period has been missing 40 days this mever happe...
1 answer |
Hey all... So over the weekend 6/30 - 7/3 I've had unprotected sex multiple times with my significant other on my app it said I was ov...
1 answer |
My periods used to be irregular before I got on the birth control pill 2 years ago. Ever since then, my periods have started about every ...
1 answer |
Ok so I had sex with my boyfriend on the 24 of June at 3 am on the 26 he gave me a plan b pill than we had sex again the 7 and we are pla...
1 answer |
Hi ladies! This is my first pregnancy attempt. I missed my periods by 8 days (my periods have usually been irregular). Conducted preg...
1 answer |
Hi, so I had intercourse on May 16th, and had a normal period a week later. I began gaining weight and bloating, but had a normal period ...
1 answer |
I was supposed to start my period last Friday June 30th. I had unprotected sex on the 27th but we had drank a little, him more than I, an...
my bf came inside me 2 days in a row. 4/23 and 4/24 2011. both days he came inside me on the 24th i felt extremely hot when he came insid...
12 answers | 1 comment |
47 years old had sex with condom on June 23 24 and 25. My period came as expected on June 29. My breasts had been hurting since around t...
Yesterday my girlfriend and I had sex with a condom and there's 3 scenarios in which were scared if she got pregnant. We had sex with a c...
I had Unprotected with my boyfriend June 20th, I then took Plan B the 21st, from there I experienced some spotting around the 26th or 27t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources