Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 22795) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi.. i need to counsult.. last month i used yasmin pills but i did not finish the one pack supposedly my last pill will be on august 26 b...
hi.. i need to counsult.. last month i used yasmin pills but i did not finish the one pack supposedly my last pill will be on august 26 b...
My last periods were on 23rd July and ended on 28th. I had unprotected intercourse with my partner on 30th of July, however, he did not e...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have had a cold for two weeks. I had unprotected sex Saturday and have felt nausea on Sunday and am now experiencing "urinary frequency...
Im 18 years old and had sex nearly everyday this past month. The day after my period finished last month he came inside me. My period is ...
I have a serious question. 5 day's leading up to intercourse I had been taking fertility pills. We had sex on the 3rd, and i had a little...
Hi! I believe I'm experiencing implantjation bleeding right now because my period isn't due for another week. Is there a best time to tes...
1 answer |
MC said I was ovulating we had sex multiple imes this week and on ovulation day. I took ovulation test and it said I wasn't but could tha...
My husband and I have been TTC for a few months. The past couple of days I've had flu like symptoms. Yesterday I had a fever, but woke up...
I had my mentrual cycle on 8(the first day) upto 16. Me and boyfriend had sex on 17. My question is, is there a possible that I will be p...
2 answers |
Hello! I am 25, mother of two girls. My question is, did I have implantation spotting? Felt pressure, mild cramping and brown spotting ti...
I have been off bc for a while. But have had many cases where a condom has broken between me and my bf. But right now I took a test and i...
2 answers |
I haven't had my period since July 27 and I missed it last month. I didn't have sex but I did sexual things with my partner. I took a pre...
Its been 2 days that i have missed my period. I took a urine test and it was nagative. I also took a blood test two days before my period...
2 answers | 1 comment |
TTC. My period came Sunday morning, it was late, but only by a day. Heavy Sunday, by the end of Monday there was nothing on the tampon I ...
I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc. Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the s...
336 answers | 1 comment |
Please can anyone who had a period while pregnant share, my last af was on Dec 25th, was due on jan 29th, but on that day had drops of bl...
232 answers | 3 comments |
I had my period end on the 5th. It's the 13th and also my ovulation day. I am on the pill but last week I forgot to take it a few times. ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources