Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
41 - 60 (of 22457) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I think my last period ended July 2nd, but I started having bleeding on July 10th until the 16th which isn't normal for me. Yesterday (th...
I had protected sex with no ejaculation inside me on May 29th, 2016. I took a pregnancy test on 14th June which was a negative and had my...
Ok so period is normally 3 to 4 days late then on top of that I had unprocted sex the week before, but this month it's 7 days late and ...
Hi, I have a few questions on light brown spotting? I was two days late with my period, I think ovulated late because I used the OPK clea...
Went to drs on 17th of july had a urine test came up with a faint positive. Then had blood test & that came back positive but dr asked me...
2 answers |
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2n...
23 answers | 5 comments |
Can a pregnancy test be wrong?
How do you know if you pregnant without taking a pregnancy test?
I need answers from anyone! I'm really scared this would be my first
My SO and I have been TTC for a few months. Honestly I've got no idea what's going on and this has been happening for at least two months...
1 answer |
Hi doctor, i had unprotected sex 2days after my period last june 25. That same day I took 4pills of nordette, then after a week: july 2, ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone hope all gud i am late for 7days on my periods urine test at home negtv and hcg is 1.2 but no periods and i have some symp...
Hi, Doctor said, I'm 6th week pregnant. During 6th week, mid nights i feel cramps (sometimes heavily).. and everyday I'm feeling somethin...
My name is Molly I'm 23 yrs old I have been sick a day after my period ended it only lasts for 3 or 4 days and it was somewhat heavy but ...
1 answer |
Hi all, 29f here, I had unprotected intercourse with my long term partner 3 times during my peek ovulation window (July 5th + 6th). We...
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
2 answers |
When I press around my navel it pains,and also boobs size increasing aeroles darkening.But the thing is had no sex only fingering ! But m...
Hello ladies Not sure where to turn too. I'm trying for baby #2 and since my ovulation. I've experienced slight cramping and a goey li...
My husband and I had sex 4 days ago on the day of ovulation. We weren't planning to conceive again anytime soon but things happened. I'm ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have been taking birth control pills for 4 months now, I had intercourse with my partner the day my period was due. The intercourse was...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources