Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
GladysjJul 26
By PinkLoved
Hey, so I had unprotected sex 3 days before my expected period and he ejaculated inside of me. I have regular monthly...
erica_3Jul 26
LilyRayJul 26
By k_cole
My period is late when should I test
By mimi12131992
What week do you start craving stuff
By have5
Hi all I had my tubes cut and tied back in 2004, my periods are 3 weeks late, I have done 2 home pregnancy tests tha...
By Kueezy
I started taking birth control pills in june and since ive taken them, I havent got a period yet. I've been sexually ...
Proudof2Jul 26
By Mathway
Someone please answer. Me and my girlfriend were dry humping and she was on top of me. I was wearing underwear only a...
By Rudy_Mckay
I had sex on the third day of my period on the 10th July(started my period on the 8th) and on the very same day I too...
abc
By maria_colene
It is possible to get pregnant even you dont ejaculate inside of me and now im 5 days delayed and i dont experience a...
By Deshay28
Last Time I Had Sex Was July 15 (Tues) And My Fiance Ejaculated Inside Me . Staring That Thurs Until This Friday Has ...
By Deshay28
Last Time I Had Sex Was July 15 (Tues) And My Fiance Ejaculated Inside Me . Staring That Thurs Until This Friday Has ...
By Deshay28
By Marsing
Please, please.. Help me :( I'm 17 years old then I'm expecting to have my period july 20-22, 2014 but its july 25,...
mpatteaJul 25
By PinkyNinja
my boyfriend and i were trying to conceive a couple weeks ago and still are, but after intercourse i bleed extremely ...
Laflam09Jul 25
By Deshay28
By Deshay28
Deshay28Jul 25
Proudof2Jul 25
By Deshay28
Last Time I Had Sex Was July 15 (Tues) And My Fiance Ejaculated Inside Me . Staring That Thurs Until This Friday Ha...
By lovemylittleangel
I was sitting down and it went numb for a second i thought my panties were raised high than i realized i had none on....
By Mario0722
My girlfriend gave me a ******** and she spit on my penis but then she thought i precame in her mouth but wasnt sure ...
By Brunette_Girl
Tomorrow I will be 3 weeks late on my period. HOWEVER my last cycle I was a week late but it wasn't really like a nor...
By lovemylittleangel
Ik they test hcg levals but how high does your hcg have to be to be possitive
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank