Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 22650) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello my names Keanna Haynes I'm 17 years old. I have my whole life ahead of me and I'm not trying to get pregnant. So Wednesday August 3...
On July 25th I started spotting and it lasted until August 5th. I never actually had a period it was just spotting. Started off the pinki...
I had sex on the 10th and the condom didn't break because I push him away early before he ejaculated and my period was predicted to start...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 31 & my fiance who is 40 r trying to have a baby & I've taken pregnancy tests& have gone to have a pregnancy test & they've come nega...
Took two tests the last two days, first thing in the morning, couple of days before period is due. The second line is faint. Does this me...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I need your help....I have intimate relationship with my boyfriend.but it's not sex only foreplay.and he just touched its penis near my p...
I need your help....I have intimate relationship with my boyfriend.but it's not sex only foreplay.and he just touched its penis near my p...
I am 16 and awhile back my period was late and I thought I might be pregnant but eventually it's did come so I stopped worrying. But my s...
1 answer |
Have anyone ever went a month 38 days without having there period & breast were really tender & you feel tired all the time & be pregnant...
2 answers |
I have had cramps for two weeks now, (earlier than I usually get them before my period) and some tenderness in my breasts (nipples), is i...
Hello everyone ! I've posted on here before about me missing my period but I was only like 2 days late this time I'm a week late tomorr...
116 answers | 2 comments |
My baby is 2 months and 2 weeks old, could I already be pregnant again already? My symptoms are, intercourse, then a 2 days later I had r...
So my boyfriend and I had tried to have sex recently. Like I said tried. But we didnt have sex due to the pain. We used a condom for the ...
I stopped the pill on the 19th and got my period on the 24th I didn't start a new pill until the 1st of aug. I had sex during the week of...
So I'm not sure but I'm worried my boyfriend and I had sex today and the first time I had no issue with the condom but the second time wi...
4 answers | 1 comment |
No period in July and in august I had a light brown and the next day it was a very light pinkish color and it got darker but just spottin...
I've been spotting 8 days and yesterday was the day I hoped I was done but the past 2-3 days it's been going then coming I had unprotecte...
4 answers | 2 comments |
6470732 tn?1439559892
I'm not even a first time mom, so I feel kinda dumb asking this question lol. I have a two year old daughter, and have not been trying to...
1 answer |
I ommited the fact that I am pregnant. Based on my older posts some say I was just dellusioning my pregnancy cos I have lost my virginity...
2 answers |
Would like to ask this should be my period time but the period is like the last day of period brownish colour no red at all. Will this be...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
hkjen
2080231 tn?1444937185