Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Luciee_clarke
Last period was the end of December to first or second of January and haven't had one since. I've put weight on but t...
April7thApr 13
By red000
im spitting a lot am i pregnant
By kadie2005
Hi, i had a miscarriage on d 23rd February, d 5th March had a scan and I was told that my body has done d cleaning. S...
By queen95_
I had my period early on march 3rd which is weird to me cause I usually get my periods on the 22nd.. My boyfriend and...
13182809_tn?1428888746
stormiluApr 12
stormiluApr 12
stormiluApr 12
karime19Apr 12
By stormilu
Been trying to get pregnant for almost two years. For once I am 6 days late on my period but took two tests yesterday...
By phantaziap
I wanted to keep track of my period, so I would know when mines is coming and be prepared because sometimes I forget....
By Lizz_05
I just recently got off the birth control pill which I was on for about 3 years , and I switched over to the depo pro...
By tgfc
i never had my period late, as far as i can remember. and my period usually starts during the first week of the month...
5685035_tn?1423936569
By Heather8448
I dont keep to much track of my cycles. However I know I start around the time my coworkers do every month for 2 year...
By SSuje
Hello I got my periods after 55 days I took my UPT It's negative but with faint line dr asked me to wait For the n...
By nellacedeno
So I had a irregular period last month an I'm supposed to get my period on April 9 an still no bleeding but for the l...
RheaAnn2Apr 11
LaurenC86Apr 11
LaurenC86Apr 11
RheaAnn2Apr 11
By Mikaela_marie
I just bought a pregnacy test . Should I wait to take it in the morning or now? I have also been getting dry nipples ...
anku777Apr 11
anku777Apr 11
anku777Apr 11
By anku777
Well my friend rahul did unprotected sex yesterday with her wife, her periods starts on 1st of this month and she is ...
Emalee132Apr 11
By lexxflexx23
hi im lex, I would love to for someone to help me or just give me some suggestions. I have my periods every 1st of th...
By Mikaela_marie
I took a pregnacy test this morning & it came out negative . I'm 9 days late now & helpless I don't know why it came ...
By hollyhollyholly
Hi all what it is in not actually due on my cycle for another 2 days but I have been feeling sick the past 2 days I h...
By starz24x
Hi just want some advice really has any1 ever got pregnant while on the pill? For the passed days I've been suffering...
HayleeyyApr 11
By ExcitedMommy1997
i didn't have a period so now I'm 3 days past my period with a BFN.. I've got a few symptoms but I'm not to worried. ...
By Little_Foot96
Okay so yesterday I took a test because my period is 4 days late, And it's always on time. Well the test was positi...
By tqueen95
Okay so I started my period march 3rd ended the 6th on the 7th my partner and I did the baby dance we been trying to ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank