Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 24124) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 16 years old. I was making out with my boyfriend. He rubbed his penis in my vagina for a quite long time. So his pre-ejaculation tou...
1 answer | 7 comments |
Reluctant to share this because it's my first post and I don't want people to think I'm just being weird. Had sex when ovulating this m...
I've recently started the depo provera birth control shot ... I got it the day I was supposed to start my next period but I didn't get it...
2 answers |
Okay, so I take birth control like I am supposed to. However, a few weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex on sunday night. I forgot to ta...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I was "fooling around" with my boyfriend last week and we did not have sex or anything. His penis did not enter my vagina in any way nor ...
2 answers |
1012149 tn?1250861226
I'll lead you with some background information. During the months of June and July I had unprotected sex, about 4 or 5 times. Ending tow...
20 answers |
Hi , well just about 4 days ago me & my boyfriend had protected sex . We've always used a condom just because we're not ready to have a b...
I have been on the birth control pill for a little over 2 years now, and I’m in the second week of pills, but I just started bleeding. I’...
Hi everyone my name is Kayla, I'm 22 years old. So I've been feeling twitching around my stomach mostly between my belly button and abdom...
Hi, So my period is late. I was suppose to get my period on the 25th of Aug but as of now nothing yet. My period is very consistent a...
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
451 answers | 4 comments |
My cycle is usually only 25 days long, and I only ovulated 13 days ago. I had (what seemed like) IB yesterday, but I took a test this mo...
1 answer |
So im 19, and 6 weeks ago I had unprotected sex (I was on the pill but mucked up the packet before (finished it to early) and I had sex o...
2 answers |
plz help me :( I am very tensed about my period :( plz suggest me because of sex, if period is stopped for 30 days then what should I ta...
1 answer |
My period is always irregular there are months that I wont get to have period. A week ago me and my boyfriend had foreplay and we rubbed ...
1 answer |
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 21st near the end of my period and I just started birth control on my first day of my peri...
1 answer |
I've been having non stop lower abdomen cramps after being sexually active six days ago, but I don't know if I'm pregnant. My period is ...
2 answers |
Oka so my last period was on July 21st I had really light spotting on the 11th and felt nauseous tired and been having cravings I took on...
2 answers |
Hi, about a week and a half ago my boyfriend and I decided to have sex and of course we used protection. He did *** and I didn't get the ...
1 answer |
I am 35 days period late and i had three pregnancy test all where Negative and i have sticky milky discharge , with cramps in my lower ba...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources