Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 22218) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay so I had 3 cycles in about a month, they were all 2 weeks apart. I haven't had a cycle again yet. I'm 28 days late for my cycle and ...
5 answers |
Hi so just wondering if its even possible to become pregnant while having an iud? I've had my iud for a little over a year, my boyfriend ...
Hello I have questions. My husband had sex with me but his put outside, 4 days after my milk came out from my boob just 1 drop, 2 days af...
1 answer |
Is there any chance of getting pregnant through nude genital humping or rubbing?? Or due to pre-***??
9 answers |
Hi! So, do you think there's a risk? I gave oral sex to my boyfriend, felt a really small amount or precum (way less than a drop). Then 5...
I had Unprotected sex with my boyfrnd on june 10th and took an idoz 72 within 48hrs..My periods are expected on june 17th but they didn't...
Okay I'm new bare w/ me. So i'm 23 no kids married 1yr. I have been having weird stuff happen lately, just thought i'd get on here and s...
49 answers | 3 comments |
I am 2 months late. I have done 3 pregnancy test at home and all negative. I went to the doctor and had a urine test done and was told th...
I haven't been to the doctor yet my last period was on May 10th 2016 herniated discs in my spine and was taking 800 ibuprofen now have st...
5 answers |
I'm a little confused and I would love to hear your opinions? I'm wandering if I might be pregnant? The things making me think this are:...
1 answer |
I'm 35 my last period was 2-8-16 and always heavy I'm on elivial and trileptal I only had spotting no regular periods yet it's been 18 we...
I am 37 and have had numerous pregnancy symptoms over the past 4 or 5 weeks: nausea, vomiting, headaches, feels like I'm going to start m...
Pcos: I havent had a period d in couple of weeks I'm always sleepy I stay busy I have in protected sex every other day Im also nasueaed a...
I got a paraguard IUD put in (copper coil) last month (on May 14th), I bled a lot when they put it in and experienced quite a bit of spot...
so, my cycle hasn't been amazing as my avg. cycle is 26days however I have had a cycle of 40 and now another cycle this month where I am ...
1 answer |
18500711 tn?1465383706
hey guys I was just wondering, I do recall a time after using the toilet, I wiped and I saw a lightish pinkish colour on the tissue. T...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Hi, We had intercourse from 10th day to 13th day. i usually have 28-31 days cycle. From 17th day to 20th day i had brownish discharge wi...
1 answer |
So I was out for a party and I was drinking already and had to use the restroom and then I spotted baby pink so I stopped right away but ...
My average cycle length is 26 days. My period lasts up to 5 days. I had intercourse on the 9th day from the day of my period. And after 3...
I had my period from the 1st of June to the 7th then I started bleeding again on the 13th and have been lightly bleeding ever since so fo...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
Coreys_mama
7552771 tn?1399774290
Blank