Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By azndoraemon
My ovulation date was Feb 15 or 16. I had intercourse Feb 12, 14, 15 and 17. I'm on 7 dpo and today is cd...
By rebecca12341234
i came off my pill a month ago, usually I would have a period straight away. This didn't happen. Then on the 18th of ...
By nawazeb
my period are 53 days late but I m not pregnant but i having all sign of pregnancy thn wht i should do
By bhevz19
Pls..help me.. I missed my period ..it is 2 months from now.usually i suffer dysmenorrhea when i have minstration,no...
By kdn6964
OK guys I could use some help my cycles are all crazy but I usually have a period every month....well my last one was...
By rae2672
I'm 42 days late, I haven't taken a pregnacy test in two weeks. My fiancé and I has intercourse and after I went to t...
By Rhi209
My period ended on the 19th of January and I have been ttc my fIrst I had sex almost every three days my period shoul...
Gzero05Feb 26
Gzero05Feb 26
Gzero05Feb 26
Gzero05Feb 26
By Gzero05
hey there can I ride on? i just had sex with my girlfriend also with a condom on.. its not that really intense at all...
By Kannx
Hello, in November (11th) I had the depo shot for the first time and it worked great for me I had no side effects and...
By sydzr
Hello everyone, I am writing on here because I need a second opinion, or more. I took 3 pregnancy tests last night a...
By MomofSBtwins
As of right now i am 7days late for my period. I have never went over 39 days of my cycle time before. But last year ...
By KarleyRay01
I'm 24 and I had my mirena put in 4 1/2 years ago. I haven't had any kids before and since I got the mirena I would g...
By alynnbarajas1
My period was early last month, normal flow. This month, I'm now 5 days late. I've had some severe PMS symptoms this ...
allie1789Feb 01
mshizzzAug 18, 2014
taytay94Jun 08, 2014
AdrianaR09Apr 16, 2014
By Naee08 Blank
Hello everyone ! I've posted on here before about me missing my period but I was only like 2 days late this time I'...
By freedia
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on Valentine's day. My last cycle ended 3 days before I had sex and I ovulate...
By Sarsoora
Hi all I have posted here two days ago. My first beta on 12 DPO was 86 16 DPO 177 and today 18 DPO 163 ...
By Tay122
I am a 19 yrs old virgin and about a month ago, my boyfriend and I played around. We didn't have sex but there was fo...
JoharaszFeb 25
By Joharasz
Hi, I was wondering if someone can clarify this for me. I have a 24 days menstrual cycle and I'm always regular but t...
By kmujer
I had intercourse on the 20-22nd with my husband n took the morning after pill once that was on the 21st(night). then...
By maddyx24
After you have sex with your partner and he finishes inside you but your period comes 5 minutes later can you get pre...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank