Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 22439) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Quick reply everyone my gf having a 1 and half day of period after a week she experienced white period im a boy i dont know why help me :(
My periods start the 10th of every month they last 7 days and very heavy. Well when I started my period this month it was light pink and ...
So my girlfriend and i decided not to have sex so she was giving me a hndjob and then i ejaculated. It got onto my fingers when i tried t...
I am about 1p days late for my period. I would be around five-ish weeks, if I am pregnant. I have taken test and at first nothing comes u...
3 answers |
I'm 9 days late and I last so my period last month on the 7th and i took a pregnant test n it's negative.l'm having white milky discharge...
Ok so I have had Friday Saturday Sunday relationship with my bf everything is great trust me so I been feeling sick and in pain I went to...
2 answers |
So my last period wasabout 3 weeks ago. Ever since then me and my boyfriend been having unprotected sex, today I had a lot of brown disch...
2 answers |
I had unprotected sex the 5th day of my cycle, the same night I got off. Could I be pregnant? Started my period Tuesday and ended Saturda...
My last period began on June 28th. On July 12th I had unprotected sex twice. He did pull out but I know that precum can get you pregnant ...
1 answer |
I'm a week late. I took a test on Tuesday 7\12 and got a faint positive. I took another one Wednesday 7\13 and got a slightly fainter pos...
1 answer |
Hey ladies I have a question and I hope one of you girls can help me out , well I had a miscarriage back in March 2014 , and ever since t...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 18 years old. I started having sex this May. I am on the pill, so me and my partner didn't use condoms. The first time we had sex...
1 answer |
I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend July 1st. I forgot to take my pill that morning and the condom broke. Recently the symptom...
qyx
I got off my period at regular timing but I have had a light pink discharge for three days now, is this unhealthy ?
If no intercourse occured, but he came on my upper thigh (close to my vagina) is there any chance of pregnancy? I cleaned up and even w...
Hi everyone , I'm 21 years old. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for a few months now. My last period started on June 12th...
2 answers |
im getting negative pee and blood test but still feel im pregnant. and my mom(im 17) wont ask the doctor for a ultra sound. Id be 18 week...
For 3 years I have been taking birth control pills. Last week, which happened to be the first week in the pack, I missed two pills and I ...
I been on depo for 2 years. I been off for 3 months .i usually dont have periods . but i had one recently ig and it stop for 2 days then ...
1 answer |
i was 15 days late in April but i got my period but im not sure if i am or not.. ive been on time since the 15 day late period. but since...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
hkjen
2080231 tn?1444937185
Blank