Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 24189) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
35 hours (almost two days) ago I touch a 10 minutes old or so (after ejaculated) sperm stains on my pants then I touch my vagina with onl...
1 answer |
My first day of my last period was august 30 and I've had sex September 10 and he nut in me could I be pregnant
2 answers |
Lilypop92 My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he ...
My LMP was 8/29 I was due for another 9/24 and it never came. I know I ovulated 9/10. I had what I think was implantation spotting on and...
1 answer |
I am on the pill but had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in between my last periods. My last period was suppose to start on Sept 16. On...
1 answer |
My lmp was 9/20 and pretty much ended on 9/24. My man and I had sex 9/20 before my period came he came in me and then 9/24 he did the sam...
So my last period was August 18-25 and it’s October 1st and still no period. I’ve taken about 8 pregnancy tests and all have said negativ...
I had unprotected sex on July 14 & then had protected sex on July 21 then I got my period on the 31 of July which it was only 3 days late...
My lmp was 9/20 and ended the 24th I had sex the 20th at midnight my boyfriend came in me and my period later came that day in the aftern...
My boyfriend and I just had sex and we used a condom (lifestyles regular condom), I was on top of him and he also pulled out straight aft...
1 answer |
I have had sore boobs for almost 2 weeks now and i have had slight nauseous without throwing up. Pms feeling cramps and more thirsty than...
1 answer |
I have been on a new combination birth control that's supposed to stop my periods. It's Lyza. The first month I had my normal period. The...
Me and my girl had sex with no condom for about 2 minutes and I got the feeling of cumming so I made her get off of me and as soon as she...
1 answer |
I have had sore boobs for almost 2 weeks now and i have had slight nauseous without throwing up. Pms feeling cramps and more thirsty than...
I live in Thailand,and most bathrooms have a toilet water spray you can clean yourself with. My wife uses it most of the time when she us...
1 answer |
This girl I'm with says that she normally gets her period on the 23rd / 24th of every month. On 19th August, we had intercourse and then ...
1 answer |
guys! please help and give me some advise. i had my last LMP july 26 , i started to take diane35 (aug 7 and stopped aug 18)side effects ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am on the sprintec birth control pill. I started for the first time the 3rd of September. I had unprotected sex early mornin...
1 answer |
I am going to try and give you guys every detail.So i had unprotected sex august 31st (he did not ejaculate inside me,cause i gave him a ...
1 answer |
Today is my 34th day of cycle.my chest feels heavy when I pressed it water drop s coming out in my nipples.feeling little sleepy.no other...
2 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources