Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 21956) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
. I am TTC with my husband and I am pretty sure(using a fertility tracker) that I ovulated either 5/8 or 5/9 and had sexual intercourse b...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend had sex on the last day of my period, put it in without a condom for 2 mins (do this every time) and then puts a cond...
I so wanted to be pregnant. After 33 days of late period, I had cramps on day 32 and 33 on day 34 i had cramps like period pains and then...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm 17 years old I've been feeling many things that I've never felt before such as; Sore breast ( to a point I don't even want to ...
1 answer |
hi my period was due to come on may 13th, it is now may 18th and it still isn't here. But after my last cycle I had unprotected sex a wee...
1 answer |
2194841 tn?1338417471
My last period was April 14th. It comes every 36 days which would have been tomorrow but today I had some pinkish red spotting. I had sex...
1 answer |
hi i am having a huge issue i look 3 pregnancy test with all had extremely faint lines on them after a couple days for see my period befo...
1 answer |
Okay. So, I took a total of 4 tests. The first one was a clear blue and it had a faint positive and I took it in the afternoon. The secon...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have never been pregnant, and am on birth control pills. My period usually comes on a Wednesday even though my sugar pills start on Sun...
2 answers |
Hi there ladies and everyone on here. I am TTC with my husband and I am pretty sure(using a fertility tracker) that I ovulated either 5/8...
I was having sex with an old co worker the other night. It was after a long night of drinking and it was unprotected and she told me to ...
My partner and I have become intimate and he started rubbing his penis in my vagina. He placed it in the entrance of my vagina but did no...
1 answer |
Hi. I had u Protected sex 6 days after I ovulated. I had a lot of sex ( sorry for tmi) that day and had it everyday for the last 4/5 days...
1 answer |
I had sex about nearly a month ago and since I've had cramps in the middle of my stomach with the occasionally stinging feeling in my bre...
I have sex with my bf in 3rd day of my period and I had took I pills is there can be a chance to get pregnant? My period cycle is 28 days
Has anyone had just spotting and found out that they were pregnant I was supposed to get my period This week and had 2 days of a very lig...
2 answers |
My girlfriend and I were dry humping. She usually wear shorts and underwear while I'm wearing jeans and underwear. I eventually ejaculate...
22 answers |
My girlfriend and I were exchanging handjobs a few days ago, and I got some of my *** on my hand. I wiped it off, and then there was a fe...
unprotected sex with my boyfriend last Friday but he only came on my face much later. We then went to wash everything off and then he fi...
2 answers |
?
I haven't seen my period since February 29 could it be possible that I may be pregnant?
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources