Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By vidhiitya
i went to my doc on 19th of november for checkup to concieve..she gave us the dates btwn 21st of nov to 1st of dec to...
By wisconsin25
I am on birth control but have had to play catch up because I skipped two days at a time on the pill. I did that twic...
By jackjack5
I'm 36 years old. I had my tubes tied 11 1/2 years ago. Im 11 days last. Can I be pregnant?
By katiemcrobie
I had my tubes tied 5 years ago. I had 4 misscarriages this past year. 8 days ago I had my period 5 days after that i...
??
By mrswoodhouse
One day late, took a test (clear blue digital) 5 days before AF was supposed to start. Could i still be pregnant.
By sujnn16
I had make love last October and my bf used protection...and last November 16 I had my period. For 4 days...and suppo...
By lovelymom2015
Im 5 days late of period and im spotting on the 6 day. im havin all the pregnancy symptoms but i dont know whts goin ...
11475084_tn?1418576956
By First_lady_G
Hello ladies I was suspose to cone on my period on Dec.8th however I did not. I took a pregnancy test Thursday night ...
By MzBpretty
Hi ladies. My boyfriend thinks I'm pregnant. I've had some cravings like shrimp an honey mustard. Bt that's normal ri...
By 282525
i recently had sex with my boyfriend on november 28 he ejaculated inside me i then got my period two days later on th...
By smilly13
I have cravings and my my boyfriend been throwing up for this last month but is has been more often this past week. C...
RockRoseDec 13
By ccphelps11
My period came yesterday and was a bit unusual. It was a very light flow and today is pink, brown, (light still), and...
lynzgaryDec 13
By cati4
so hey, its been 3 weeks and 2 days since me and my boyfriend had intercourse. i was wondering can the baby bump show...
Jr23861Dec 11
Sian_EvsDec 11
By tigbitties
So... i have had 2 negitive wee tests but i have all the signs of early pregnancy. Nausea (all day!!!) Sore boobs, a...
By tcor2012
Question.  I'm suppose to ovulate between Thursday and Monday and we had sex on Wednesday ( it was a little rough)...
7476397_tn?1413516224
By MommyOfThree9_19_14
Hey mommys & mommy to bes...i was just wonderinq how cold is it where yu live, &n where are yu all from ? its curr...
By MisLovely1990
I have been experiencing lower abdominal pains, back pains, frequent urination, and lost of appetite. I had my period...
By rhondagirl19
Okay everyone so if any of you have recently read my other posts, I have several questions and have been having some ...
By zahia85
Hi everyone I am hopefully pregnant coz I am 4 days late n this is my third trial for having a baby after having 2 mi...
By Dmjx3
I have a question .. If you have sex and then get your period 3 days later is it possible to get pregnant faster? ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank