Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 23611) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi. I am trying to conceive. My LMP was on 17th Feb. Today i got a colourleass mucus with traces of blood.
Hello all, in extremely stressed out and I've paranoid about this. My last depo shot was in April 2015 so nearly a year ago, when it wa...
I am on day 40 of my cycle, 14 days late on my period, I have takin 3 tests that all said negative. I have been really tired, and am now ...
I have missed my period for a little over a week. I have taken 2 pregnancy test, one at night and one in the morning. Both test came out ...
had sex on saturday (withdrawal: didnt *** inside me), had my period by thursday that last for 5 days (red/brown). i did my 1st PT before...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been off the pill since November due to health effects. We have been using the withdrawal method. I am now 2 days late for my period...
I was curious as to if it is at all possible to have a normal period (with cramps) during pregnancy?
154 answers | 10 comments |
My girlfriend and i were having sex last night and afterwards she likes me to stay inside of her for a little bit. Since i always use a c...
10 answers |
i am new to the site and was hoping someone could clarify some information. i am currently ttc and am 6 days late for my period i have ta...
289 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. I am 22yrs old and i got my normal period on 6th feb. It ended around 13th feb. On 19th feb, me and my partner engaged into a little ...
I miscarried Dec1st 2016 at 8 weeks with my second child and after That I was surprised to still have my cycle the same every 34 days. I ...
I've really been having bad aches and pains in my stomach and most of the symptoms. My boyfriend has been feeling low too but we just don...
1 answer |
I had my first child back in April of 2004 and had my tubes clamped in June. I was told not to have another child due to the fact I had a...
54 answers | 7 comments |
Hello. I'm 21 years old. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but I took the Morning Pill the same day that it happened a few hour...
2 answers |
The first day of my last period was on March 6th. My period usually lasts for 5 days and it was normal in that aspect so I know it was my...
Hi so I'm currently on the birth control pill and have been for about a year and 4 days ago I had sex with my boyfriend and we didn't use...
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2n...
30 answers | 9 comments |
Hi, I have a concern and I am not too fond of talking about it, it is a little embarrassing for me. But I really need someone's help... ...
I had my last periods on 19th Frab I had sex with my boyfriend on 9th March, he was wearing condoms, but at some point of time I noticed...
So this is a bit of an embarrassing situation for me. I started my period on the 28th and usually my periods are 5-7 days long. My period...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources