Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 23962) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a virgin but my boyfriend and I have done mutual masturbation and fingering. NOTE: No penetration involved. Last June 29 we were fool...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So i had a miscarriage and i was bleeding from april 13 to may 9 then started my period again from may23-27 then on june 30 i had implan...
Hi there, I am a 21 year old female. For about 3 days, I've been on my period, except this time it's a lot lighter. I'm on my regul...
Ok I had sex on June 23 in the next day I come on in in on June 27 I was off in I have not being feel good in I have being going to bathr...
Somebody please give me clarity or at least peace of mind....I had a positive hpt 10 days ago, but then 6 days ago I started spotting whi...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I had spotting once on the 24th of June-my period is suppose to start today 6/29. My breast are tender and I am getting hot flashes it...
I am 35 and had the clamp tubal done 14 years ago. I'm not very regular my period verys a few days sometimes but I am a week late and sti...
Hi everyone, i could really use some input. Im 23 yrs old, have been married almost 2 yrs. Im still studying so we decided to hold off...
11 answers |
I'm on the pill,but sometimes take it 1-3 hours late. It would have been around 3 weeks since we conceived, and I took a couple tests tha...
|
I need help can some one help me I'm confused on weather or not I'm pregnant
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had sexual intercourse back on 12th april on 5th day of my periods with usage of condom( not sure lol). All HPT comes negative. Lab blo...
1 answer |
It's been about week 1/2 since I expected my period . I went to the store and bought an ovolation kit thinking it was a pregnancy test . ...
1 answer |
It's been about week 1/2 since I expected my period . I went to the store and bought an ovolation kit thinking it was a pregnancy test . ...
(quick run-through, for those of you who don't know...and sorry to post again, so soon) All tests have been negative. The HPT, and a (acc...
11 answers |
I have been on birth control for 1.5 years, I take it at the same time each day. This month though I took my pill a few hours late one da...
Had first day of period on the 23rd of May, had sex on the 11th of June. Still dont have my period and its already june 27
I stopped my birth control at the end of last month. We just started ttc. June 1st had my period. Ovulated the 15th and am due for my nex...
Here's my history: -my cycle is 29-30 days -may 22-27 i had my period -may 30 had sex with my Boyfriend (we used a condom with withdr...
1 answer |
I got precum on my hand from giving my boyfriend a ** ... he never fully came but he did precum. It was mixed with my spit because when I...
1 answer |
I ovulated 13 days ago (based on clear blue digital OPK test). Let me start by saying I'm not ttc. Me and my boyfriend of 3 years had sex...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources