Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
61 - 80 (of 23471) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for close to a year now. As of right now I'm five days late for my period (which is us...
I started my birth control on Monday night after the week of my period. When I should've started it on Sunday. My boyfriend and I had sex...
I am 32 years old I have 4 children. I had my tubes tied after my last pregnancy 6 years ago and had very irregular periods and heavy ble...
So my period is now 12 days late, but I'm having no symptoms except cramping that is exactly like I would get before getting my period. A...
So my period is now 12 days late, but I'm having no symptoms except cramping that is exactly like I would get before getting my period. A...
OK my breast are very sore they usually start hurting like a week before my period...But they started like a week after my period to me t...
I've been on the skyla IUD for about two years now and I've always had extremely regular periods. Over the last two weeks I've felt extre...
My last period was dec 12th, 12011. After my first missed period I took an hpt and it was negative. Went to the doctor and did a urine te...
62 answers | 7 comments |
My last period was on jan 7 and continued for 5 days.on an average the cycle is 27 -28 days.usually i have irregular periods but this tim...
I found a condom in my drawer and it didn't appeard to be opened or anything. It was a durex pleasure max. Anyway when I opened it was so...
1 answer |
ok so, it would be really appreciated if you read the whole thing and help,, i'm 19 and i'm a virgin (by virgin i mean there was never a ...
My boyfriend made out fully naked last Sunday. I gave him a blowjob and a handjob, which made him ejaculate for the first time in his lif...
1 answer |
Cycle day 32 exactly 4 days late but getting a negative pregnancy result,when did you get a positive after missed period
1 answer |
Hi, this is my first post. My last period started on Jan 24th, I had unprotected sex Feb 5th, and 6th. I'm not using any birth control. I...
1 answer |
i just had a baby in november and currently i thought i was pregnant im 17 years old i got to school so i had soo much stress going on li...
1 answer |
Did any of u have white creamy discharge before bfp
2 answers |
About 2 weeks ago I got off of my menstrual and the moment I did me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, I haven't missed my period yet ...
19 answers |
I was hoping to find others in teh same situation as me. We are trying to get pregnanta nd I am now 55 days from my last period. I had ...
437 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with my wife on 07th,8th and 24th day of her period (start of period) and she got dark maroon/pink bleeding in the morning of...
My last cycle was Jan 1. I've had horrible heart burn for about 3 weeks and also gas. Have felt very bloated and fatigued. Are these symp...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources