Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

61 - 80 (of 21192) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have 30 day cycle, but this month I have not got my periods on time. I have headache, back pain and fatigue in the mornings. I really thought I was pregnant but on day 31 i saw spotting bright red with slight cramp but no continuous fl...
tanvam | Last answer
Hi all, I'm thinking am I pregnant? I've been on the loestrin pill for years and always had periods on my 7 day break. Anyway in my last packet I missed 1 pill half way through and then missed another pill near the end of the packe...
Pollydeb84 | Posted
I have been trying to conceive in the past months, my boyfriend and I decided to stop trying and we did. On July 7th my period never came and now its almost July 10th still no period, but ,y nipples are tender, and I have minor cramping ...
Grumpy 4 Life | Last answer
Hi! I'm new to this but I am coming here out of desperation I am 19 and me and my fiancé are somewhat TTC. We had sex during my ovulation time earlier this month (15) I started my period about 10 days later or 7 days before my next perio...
Briannaraleigh96 | Posted
I decided to take a pregnancy test before the day I had planned on taking the test. The 20th, 21st, 23rd I took a test first response. My result for my pregnancy test kept coming out positive with a fainted line. The 25th I went to the c...
MarcelaPrieto | Posted
I had unprotected sex 10 days ago and took the morning after pill the next day. I have been feeling very nauseous the past few days, mainly at night. My period had just a ended the week before, so I'm not expecting to start anytime soon ...
Artsy01 | Posted
Tuesday morning the day my period was supposed to start I took a Clear Blue Easy digital test and got a Positive result. On Friday morning I took the same test again out of the same box and this one showed up Negative and I am starting t...
Phantomangel1 | Last answer
I just had my baby almost three months ago now and me and my partner have been sexually active since I was one month postpartum,my doctor was away when I was suppose to have my six weeks checkup so I idnt get to see her till I was eight ...
Tia2015 | Posted
hello i am gina, i had sex with my bf on 24th dec though he said he didint sperm me but havent seen my period till now. i have done the urine test and it shows positive i took some tabs and injection but nothing came then latter took gyn...
greenglo | Posted
Hi. I'm new here.. I'm 20 years old, and I had protected sex (condom) last January 7. My periods are irregular. I experience slight cramping which comes and goes, and my breasts were only a little sore until yesterday. I started getting ...
20s | Last answer
So my boyfriend and I have been having sex very frequently and I am on birth control. I already took the sugar pills of my bc but have yet to receive my period, I am spotting brown discharge and red discharge. Am I pregnant?
Trvceey | Posted
Ok, I've been on birth control for 3 or 4 months straight (pill) I've taken it everyday in the morning not at the same time but close enough I ran out about a week ago 2 days after my last pill I started having unprotected sex with my hu...
KymmieKakes | Last answer
Hi, I am have been having some wierd symptoms for the past three weeks. It started with nausea and coffee aversion which seemed so strange to me as i love coffee. I started noticing myself to be fatigue, too tired and nausea started ...
HariniPalanivel | Last answer
After taking the Plan B pill, I had my period. 3 weeks after I've been having brown discharge. Should I be concerned and if not how long does this usually last?
sophiastephens | Posted
My period should've been here on jan 24th sunday... it still havnt shown up...it's Jan 27th wednesday... I have a test just scared to take it cause don't want to be let down... 5 yrs trying...
jessedmylexi | Last answer
I have a normal 28 day cycle. I was due to get my period last week. Instead I had a small amount of brown discharge. Nothing else since. I've had symptoms of maybe being pregnant but so far negative test. Could the discharge of been impl...
jessica5875 | Last answer
Hi, I'm 35 years old. Not on birth control. My cycles have been consistent like clock work. They last for 6 days. November 26th was my last normal cycle. Had sex December 10th. My next cycle happened Dec.25th but lasted three d...
browneyed80 | Last answer
Hi everyone! I have been TTC for 1 year and I am 7 days past ovulation. I took a test this morning (I know it is too early, but I couldn't help myself) and it was negative. For the past 2 days I have had a lot of clear/whiteish discha...
Blain | Last answer
Period was due 1/21 but on 1/20 I had got a glush of brown-red in my underwear. I put on a pad thinking it was my period. On 1/22 I took pain pills thinking it was my period. Usually when I take pain pills I usually stop hurting. This ti...
Kita001 | Posted
, Soo recently I got off the depo shot which well was a half a year ago I finally started getting my periods again like three months ago they started to be normel... But i had sex with my boyfriend about a few days before my period and M...
renee1738 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
Blank
Kirbygracee
Blank