Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
olejjmMar 20
olejjmMar 17
maw4389Mar 17
By RaelynnTinleigh18mommy
Oh my i think i might be pregnant again i don't wanna say anything yet to my hunny if i dont kno but Ive been rece...
By KailaDel
I'm 3 days into when I'm supposed to be having my period... I'm not on the pill... but my boyfriend and I have been h...
annalesiaMar 19
annalesiaMar 18
By lovelyelle
I am a bit concerned. My boyfriend and I had PROTECTED sex (condom, no ejaculation) one month ago to the day. We ...
By ii3uu
my period came on feb 27 & it's on 25 cycle , I been cramping for a whole week str8 & now I feel like I have too vomi...
By Peetry
Alright so I'm 18 years old and I'm scared I might be pregnant. I got off my period and the day after I was at a part...
By kadie2005
I had a miscarriage. I started bleeding on d 22 feb to 4 march. Was spotting on d 2 march so i had unprotected sex an...
By LaurenM1
The past few weeks I've seen myself get symptoms of pregnancy! I took a test yesturday and it said negative but I'm p...
By Traceyxx2015
I was having some shooting pains up my bum sorry for tmi and was sore to pee so I went to a+e and they said I had cys...
By Traceyxx2015
I have had no pain the day of a+e and nothing coming out expected because of misscarriage anyone help me thank
ms_d33Dec 18, 2014
LotusMoon89Nov 13, 2014
kitkat019Nov 05, 2014
sadgirl41Oct 26, 2014
By woobabe Blank
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23. on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start o...
By carolinemarsden
Hi, i had a very slight period for 12 hours on time 2 weeks ago, now i have tender breasts and slightly bigger, sligh...
FormytytyMar 19
By Formytyty
I Know This Isn't The Right Group To Post This , But January 6th I Lost My First Child And I Took It Extremely Hard ...
shpanamMar 19
maghanaFeb 03
jay630Oct 28, 2013
girl33tOct 17, 2013
By mskathg Blank
I had sex the day before my period came, I used a condom. I also had unprotected sex about two weeks after my period...
By Lotsoflovexo
I am 17 years old and I had sex for the first time this weekend. we used a condom and it didn't break. Also, he d...
By jmandh
About 3 - maybe 4? Weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected and I took plan B 24 hours later. I have now mi...
By victoriayjoel
Bello there..i downloaded this to get some info from some mothers that have maybe gone through the same. I was suppos...
By EmilyAriana811
Hi I am 19 years old ve been having pregnancy symtoms two weeks after my period I took a pregnancy test but it said n...
mrsatkyMar 17
MrsMVKMar 16
By Tigerlilly_82
AF is currently 14 days late, my body runs like clockwork and I'm never late so for me this is very unusual. I've don...
By sweetheart_81
Well I had sexual intercourse on March 12, he came inside me twice the next day I ovulated is there a possibility I c...
By misscathyp
So, first things first, based on my last period (28th of Feb) and my average cycle (30 days) i've estimated that my o...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank