Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Ada_or_Ardor Blank
Somebody, please help. - My period always last 7 days but alternates between arriving every 27-32 days. - I last ...
By Kaya321
So 2 weeks ago I got my first depo provera bc shot but in June me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and I'm having...
emsybemsJul 27
emsybemsJul 27
payso21Jul 27
kvillegasJul 27
By payso21
Im 6 weeks today n wen i went to the bathroom today..wen i wiped myself i was bleeding very lite tho...an wen i went ...
By Dreamaya
Hi, I am 23 years old and had unprotected sex with my partner a couple times this past month. My last period was on J...
emsybemsJul 27
By lailaxo
Hiya all. Firstly just so we're clear I'm new on this and I'd be grateful if you'll be kind enough to not judge and j...
emsybemsJul 27
By sweetpea0722
I have been on the depo shot for almost 3 years and i am at the end of my last shot wanting to switch back to the pil...
mahal7_8Jul 27
mahal7_8Jul 27
By mahal7_8
Hi all, Me and DH have been ttc#2 for almost a year now. I was diagnosed PCOS last May but I am not overweight, just...
2052470_tn?1351179640
payso21Jul 27
By firstbabyhappy
Im 5 weeks almost 6 weeks pregnant and miscarried today. Im in so much pain. Do i have to see a doctor.
By FionaJenson
My Boyfriend and I had sex on Tuesday (July 22nd) and it was unprotected (he didn't do the "pull out method" which i ...
By chinitalove310_
Idk what they are going to do to me on my first doctors appointment on my card appointment it said OB. What is ob????...
By vyxen666
I had a d&c on the 27th of June. Was supposed to be 9 weeks but heart stopped beating at 7. Me and my partner had sex...
By chinitalove310_
Im 6weeks pregnate with 5days this days my vagina has been feeling swollen???? when my boyfriends penis enters my vag...
By PinkLoved
Okay so I had unprotected sex this month, he ejaculated in me (3 days before my expected period) and I missed my mon...
By j_s4ever
Me And my husband have been trying for almost 3 months so idk if its just in my head but I started my period on the 1...
By jajabunny
Ive been on continual birthcontrol for about 8 years. Im 23. my boyfriend and i have been together almost two years n...
By PinkLoved
Okay so I had unprotected sex this month, he ejaculated in me (3 days before my expected period) and I missed my mon...
By lovemylittleangel
It only lasted like 15 seconds as soon as i got up and walked around a sec it went away its like when your foot falls...
remarJul 26
By Trish0526
I had a tubal after I had my son almost four years ago. I have been very regular with my cycle until now, I was late ...
remarJul 26
By 23lexis
I found out on 6/23 when I was about 10 weeks along that we had lost the baby at 6 weeks. I had a d&c on 6/27 and as ...
remarJul 26
By Halee56
Hi. I suffer a bit of OCD with this situation. Bit here goes...What are the chances of me becoming pregnant after wip...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank