Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Girl1997
I ommited the fact that I am pregnant. Based on my older posts some say I was just dellusioning my pregnancy cos I ha...
maw4389Aug 14
By carines
Would like to ask this should be my period time but the period is like the last day of period brownish colour no red ...
By Nikita023
Respected sir, I am 21 year old and my boyfriend is 22 years old. We both are virgins. Last week we got really exc...
By Welshlass99
Okay so basically.. My periods ain't regular at all but when I'm on I'm always heavy until towards the end, I had sex...
208686 tn?1293034103
Brittcw1994May 08, 2015
JfLnMay 02, 2015
mommyauJan 11, 2008
lucemJan 11, 2008
By pcarsey Blank
I would like to know from anyone or everyone what their early signs/ symptoms of pregnancy was. And when were they co...
mundo1989Aug 13
maw4389Aug 13
roflbeccaAug 13
mundo1989Aug 13
roflbeccaAug 13
By mundo1989
Hi ladies. Currently I am 19 days late for my period. I have done 3 tests, all negative. But i feel like i am pregnan...
By Laneyb6
Hi. I had one dose of the depo may 4th and was supposed to have gotten a new shot August 4th. That's 3 months. I hav...
By dgc7
Hi,Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and I am supposed to get my period in two days. We had protected sex , but I...
By Ihavegreatproblems
So, this isn't the first time I'm paranoid about this.. Last time I was so freaked out I might be pregnant, I've even...
Nic2016Aug 13
Adam4243Apr 06
Adam4243Apr 06
By baby wanted Blank
HAS ANYONE HAD ANT HEAVY IMPLANTATION BLEEDING? I OVULATED ON THE 6 AND 7TH AND HAD INTERCOURSE RIGHT ON TIME, BUT YE...
By TeeHeeDoll
My soon to be husband and I haven't been trying for a baby but we have at the same time. He hasn't finished in me bu...
By thedragonlibrarian
Hi everyone! This is my first month on ovulation pills "letrozole." I look them on days 3-7 of my cycle like the doc ...
By nicki2016
I have been having sore breasts for the last two weeks. Urinating a lot and so I thought I was pregnant. I took a pre...
By cjsmommy619
So, my boyfriend and I had sex august 7th, and the condom broke right at the tip. There was nothing in the condom so ...
EGAL416Aug 11
EGAL416Aug 11
By lovelymotherof2angels
Hi mommies, soon to be mommies, and everyone else on here. How are all of you doing? Hope everyone is doing well! My ...
etakopAug 11
By auntieredd
Hello moms to be. I'm new to the community and I need your help. My husband and I had intercourse and the day I shoul...
IDK2020Aug 11
By IDK2020
I had a period on July 1st and had Sex with a male friend on the 16th of July and then I had another period on July 2...
By chantalceleste
3 days late and still not signs of period. No cramps or anything. I had some white milky discharge last night .. What...
By imscarred000
Hi guys, im 16 and recently had PROTECTED sex. We used a condum but he did finish inside me. i checked the condum for...
mse0117Aug 11
By Jade158
Hi everyone. I'm new at this but I'll give it a try. For the past week Ive been feeling nausea but not being able to ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources