Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23311) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone,I need some opinions and help! I had my period twice on Nov 1-5 and again by Nov 30-Dec 3 and had intercourse on Nov 14 ...
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2n...
27 answers | 9 comments |
Help! I am approx. one month late for my period. Haven't had a period for 80 days now. Periods aren't perfectly regular but usually avg 4...
If I had unprotected sex on December 30th and 31st and my ovulation date is January 3rd could I get pregnant if sperm can live up to 7 days
1 answer |
I had my last period on dec 25,2016 it ended dec 29,2016 . I started spotting on Jan 2 ,2017 it lasted for two days now it's gone it was ...
I'm 1 week late. I use this app like a religion and it hasn't ever calculated my period wrong. I've taken 3 pregnancy tests, all negative...
4 answers |
Please help me i took a pregnancy test amd it came baxk positive and ive been having light cramping and now im bleeding what do i do???? ...
1 answer |
HELP. Yesterday me and my boyfriend were making out with some dry humping. We were fully clothed but he ejaculated. Luckily I wasn't sitt...
1 answer |
Today me and my bf having sex with condom and my bf ejaculate inside my vagina he never notice that the condom his using was broke i trie...
1 answer |
Hello! my boyfriend and I had intercourse a few weeks ago, and these past couple days i have had nausea, fatigue, and frequent urination....
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend had sex with a condom on December 25. When I pulled out to change positions, the condom slipped off but the majority...
3 answers | 3 comments |
My period came on 3 dec, and i was fooling around on 18 Dec (the day i was supposed to have been ovulating) . He did not penetrate me. I ...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the last day of my period but he didn't *** inside of me. It's been 2 days and i've got some brow...
1 answer |
On December 11 I had my period and on December 28 we was both sexually active so we did it and he finish inside but as I can say we don't...
1 answer |
My period is well over a month late... Last period was 11.17.16... Around 12.7 i had very light spotting for about 3 days accompanied wit...
2 answers |
unprotected sex on the 22 of December and my cycle on the 23 after I had came off my cycle unprotected sex on the 30th and 31 of Decemb...
1 answer |
Hello I had a miscarriage 3months ago and had a D&C October then I never bled but started to bleed alittle the 5dec till the 6th and my h...
1 answer |
I've read online that right before and right after (and by that I mean just a few days before and after) your period the chances of getti...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So I missed my period the whole month of December then yesterday on January 2ND I went to go use the bathroom and I bleed really really l...
1 answer |
*White creamy discharge + extremeee Vaginal wetness ALL day every day so far *Abdominal cramping VERY often *Bad Acid reflux severa...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources