Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 24184) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I have been recently tiring to have a baby for 2 months, my period was due yesterday however i started spotting on Thursday it wa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I just started having sex, I'm 16 and me and my boyfriend used condoms every time we've had sex so far, he even pulls out sometimes even ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my boyfriend and i had protected sex with a condom. we checked if the condom had and tears by filling it up with water and we found none....
1 answer | 1 comment |
Please my last period ended on the 19 of August then I saw my bf on the 21st but his sperm was just right on my vag and I wiped it off th...
1 answer |
So my BF and I just had unprotected anal sex, he didn't *** in me and I just got off my period 5-6 days ago, should I be worried... I'm r...
1 answer |
i am jerking my boyfriends penis when suddenly he came. we wipe it after he came. and he had some semen on his hands but we immediately w...
2 answers |
I had my last period 22nd august that last 4 days. After 6 days of my last day I had spot bleeding. Since then I started to feel dizzy,na...
1 answer |
Hi, I need an advice regarding the possibility of being pregnant. I'm a virgin. Me and my boyfriend were messing around yesterday some...
1 answer |
I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend alot recently and every time we do I pull out literally like 5-10 minutes before I *** and ...
1 answer |
20755081 tn?1505546417
Hello. A couple of weeks ago I had sex with my boyfriend when I was approaching the end of my period. We had not seen each other in a few...
had unprotected sex and after 2 days i took ECP and before 4 days of my usual period cycle date i had brown discharge and dark red heavy...
1 answer |
Ive been what i believe is early pregnant symptoms. Ive gotten 3 faint line positive tests but now they are negative. If i am im almost 4...
1 answer |
My last period was Aug.7 and I have a 33 day cycle & I ovulated on the 25th of Aug (roughly). I was due for my period on the 9th and she ...
1 answer |
Hi all, so May of this year I got the Marina put in and for the past 4weeks or so I have been getting weird cramps (different to the cram...
My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex twice around my ovulation period. About 5-6 days later, I started having a brownish/dark red disch...
1 answer |
I had sex with a female friend the other day and I have anxiety issues so I am overthinking this I am sure. Here's the details 1. We h...
1 answer |
My girlfriend and I had sex on December 29, 2016. We were both virgins at the time, so it was our first time, and we were both scared to ...
2 answers |
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23. on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start out with a brown disc...
706 answers | 2 comments |
On the 28th June I had my period as normal. I had unprotected sex on 8th/9th July and took the morning after pill within 9 hours. I came ...
1 answer |
I started using the Trigestrel OC pill on 23 August 2017, eight days later (31 August 2017) I had unprotected sex with my bf. the followi...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources