Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
nikilambOct 23
By GraAnt
Recently me and my girlfriend were exploring each other.. and i came on her stomach? i'm not sure whether it flowed d...
By lillypei
I there, i had the marena inside for a bit more than a year. I noticed that i began getting terrible pain and so it w...
By Britjean
About a week ago I had implantation bleeding for a day with discharge for a day . I'm always on time with my period n...
By SillyLilly91
My Period is supposed to come in 2 days, and I have been trying to conceive and my Ovulation day was on 10/8/14.. Th...
By andresshalon
she had last period on last 14th of September, today is October 22nd but still she did not gets period. we had two ti...
10874856_tn?1413473709
Querida87Oct 23
Querida87Oct 22
By Querida87
I was so sure I was preggo after six yr on mirena (with device still implanted). I wasn't trying and the symptoms cam...
By Britjean
Day 5 of no period took three pregnancy test Monday and Tuesday afternoon both came back negative took one this morni...
By 416055038
Now I prepare for pregnant,tomorrow is my period. And I have taken three home pregnancy test and one out of the thre...
By Prettyllittliars20
Been on birth control for almost 3 months. Had sex 21/2 weeks ago took a pregnancy test 2 days later it was negative ...
By Jgarcia141
Be been feeling bloated tired n I can't sleep I have cramps too
By Berry15
Hi! I had a transvaginal ultrasound and this is the result: No fluid in the cul -de-sac there is a gestational ...
By jay53013
So I am 21 I am Not sure if I am pregnant but I'm having a lot of pregnancy like symptoms. I'm about 4 weeks. I have ...
luniita19Oct 22
By luniita19
Hello in August I had my Iud taken away two week later my husband and me have been having unprotected sex and my peri...
?
By thatoneoverthere
I had sex with my partner Saturday but he didnt c.u.m is there anyway i could be pregnant? Is there anyway to find o...
Querida87Oct 21
By QueenKhaleesi
I am absolutely paralyzed with fear. about a month and a half ago, i gave my boyfriend of a year a handjob. He ejacul...
By Mayalinn
So on September 13 me and this guy hungout in the movie theater, we started messing around and I jacked him off he ej...
?
By thatoneoverthere
I had sex with my partner Saturday but he didnt c.u.m is there anyway i could be pregnant? Is there anyway to find o...
By Nays_Mommyy_To_Bee_12
Yesterday I thought I started my period, which I pretty much was just spotting for a couple hours, I had sexual inte...
By Naturelle85
I started my cycle on the 11th of September and it ended on the 15th. I had sex on the 17th and started the Full body...
By MrsHompeschPatterson
My fiance and I did it yesterday and afterwards we noticed a bit of blood on him. I only had any blood for about 10 m...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank