Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 22795) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was on day 3 of my period while having sex on Saturday August 27. My partner and I used both sides of a condom. Despite me telling my p...
5 answers | 3 comments |
Hi I have been on the Depo Shot for over 5 years now, and for the past 2 weeks I have been having pregnancy symptoms. The last time I go...
2year ago only found out by off chance of doing a test 3month later as my belly was getting bigger I had a period every month and no symt...
Is it possible to get a positive test 7 days after sex?
2 answers | 1 comment |
Could I be pregnant again I had my 2nd shot of DEPO August 15th and I have been feeling very nauseous and very hungry and tired and peein...
The other day I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend. He used a condom. The next day, I had my period and it was usual (i.e. ligh...
Hi, I have been with my bf for 6 yrs, we have been trying to conceive i am late for my period, having slight cramps like if I'm on my per...
5 answers |
Hello, during sex I put a condom on wrong side. As soon as I noticed that, I turned the condom to the right side. Before I put ithe condo...
Hello! I heard blue dye tests can be wrong often. I tested last night and got a very faint thick line but VERY hard to see. Most people s...
Me and my boyfriend messed around back at the end of July, he only had the tip in (unprotected) and never cam. Although I've read you can...
I had my daughter on July 17,2016. My fiance ejaculated inside of me twice since I hady daughter. Most recently was there nights ago. Cou...
My last period began July 14th and ended on July 21st. On August 24th, I went to the Health Department for birth control, which I still h...
I have been on the depo for six years, i never had all the shot symptoms, after six years being on it, my breasts is hurting, i feel bloa...
My last period was July 14- July 17th... I haven't had my period since then, I don't want to trick myself into thinking I'm pregnant and ...
I've had nexplanon for 13 months. From day one I've had 2 periods regularly every month. Last month I did not have my second period, and ...
I see a lot woman asking the same question "Am I pregnant?" "I'm spotting when I'm supposed to have my period"... ..."Haven't had my per...
36 answers | 7 comments |
okay so my girlfriend & i had unprotected sex about a week ago & i precumed inside her , but i pulled out for sure , is it possible that ...
1 answer |
About 2 weeks ago I got off of my menstrual and the moment I did me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, I haven't missed my period yet ...
18 answers |
i am kiruthika i took clomid on july during my second day of the mensuration to day 6. on 12 th day i went for scan they told me my egg w...
Me and my boyfriend didn't really had sex but just a foreplay.While we were having the foreplay I experienced a little bit of blood disch...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...