Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23465) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Is having a spot bleeding can be consider to bepregnant? It is her menstruation she is expecting a heavy bleeding but result was spot ble...
(quick run-through, for those of you who don't know...and sorry to post again, so soon) All tests have been negative. The HPT, and a (acc...
9 answers |
A week and a half ago (Jan 27), I had sex with my boyfriend. First I gave him a blowjob before and he did not *** to my knowledge and the...
27 yrs old Female :before i notice this symptoms i have 1week medication from i dont know if its herpes.. Good day Just want to ask ...
I miscarried december 1st at 8 weeks. Got my period january5th and had Sex january 15th and 25th(positive ovulation test that day) So fro...
Had two positive pregnancy tests, one about 2 weeks ago and one 1 week ago and then since Friday have done three hpts with a negative res...
I had unprotected sex the 13th of January, a week before my period was supposed to start. I took Plan B 7 hours afterwards. When my perio...
1 answer |
So me and my girlfriend messed around on January 29, but we didn't have sex. She did give me a ha****b, but my *** didn't go anywhere nea...
1 answer |
Is having a spot bleeding consider can be as pregnant? It is her menstruation she is expecting a heavy bleeding but result was spot bleed...
Hey everyone, I currently have a 20 month old daughter. I knew I was pregnant with her right away... my last period started on January 25...
2 answers |
My last period was on December 18 2016, i have tender breasts, they feel as full as a filled up balloon with water, i am so sleepy all th...
EZZ
I had my tubes burned almost 8 years ago. I was 25 when I had it done and now I'm 32 years. I recently missed my period and experience cr...
77 answers |
Hi me and my gf had sex on the 17th of jan a week after her period. We had protected sex 3 times on one day with different condoms howeve...
i've been on yasmin birth control since July 28. last period oct 15-20. protected sex using birth control and condom Nov 2. Posponed peri...
5 answers |
I am very late on my period.(7 weeks) I am having back cramps now. I got sick 2 weeks ago, I ain't sure if that was a good idea. I have b...
4 answers |
ive been having symptoms I think...milky white discharge, backaches, headaches, my feet get swollen and hurt if im up to long im about 5...
Welp, this might be a silly question. But just last night I was about to have sex with the S.O. and he was having a bit of a struggle put...
Do you think you could get pregnant if your guy cums in the *** but in a doggy position. Will the *** drip into your vagina? As it was a ...
1 answer |
I'miss two days late. No period,but negative pt. When I lightly touched cervix to check position, light pink spotting. Also light pink sp...
1 answer |
On monday i missed my period. Took a clear blu test on tuesday which showed pregnant 1-2. Friday i starterd having brown discharge which ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources