Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23810) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So last month my period was a week late i always get my period at the end of every month and stops at the beginning of the next month (ex...
I have cramps now i wonder if i could be pregnant and when can i take a pregnancy test
2 answers |
Hi, I would like to know about the possibility of getting pregnant if my boyfriend fingered me last two weeks after he washed his hand wi...
1 answer |
I have just started the pill this month, and I was on it for seven days when I had sex. We used a condom, and he didn't finish, but now m...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am really freaking out here. I started birth control a month and a half ago. I had unprotected sex on the day I was supposed to...
1 answer |
I was due for my periods on the 31st depending on the month sometimes the 1st I've done 3 seperate pregnancy test declaring that they can...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi! Since I came off my pill in November rummy periods have been all over the place. My cycle has ranged from 28 to 35 days. This m...
2 answers |
So a month passed my period so i did pregnancy lol est like 4 of them all negative has anyone had this happen..i have already a baby shes...
1 answer |
Last month I had unprotected sex two days before I started my period. Now this month my period is late? Should I be worried?
1 answer |
My husband and I do not use contraceptives. and i have a 28-30 regular cycle.
1 answer |
hi, i had sex with my boyfriend on april 1, 2017. i havent had sex since then. on april 26, 2017, i took the urine test in the hospital a...
1 answer |
Hi,i had my period on 19/3/17 for 5 days then I started having unprotected sex with my husband since 1/4/17.i started having breast tende...
1 answer |
My last period was dec 12th, 12011. After my first missed period I took an hpt and it was negative. Went to the doctor and did a urine te...
64 answers | 7 comments |
1005605 tn?1250364742
I've had two periods in one month, I am planning on going to the Dr. later this week, but was just curious what other members were thinki...
24 answers | 3 comments |
I'm on my first round of clomid TTC as I have incredibly irregular periods (sometimes I go months without seeing AF). I heard Clomid side...
Hi everyone, after days of google searches this forum has been the most helpful with trying to figure out my problem. Here's my issue. Af...
16 answers |
Hi. Me and my girlfriend are worried about the possibility of a unplanned pregnancy. Her period is about 9 days late. As far as I ...
1 answer |
I see a lot woman asking the same question "Am I pregnant?" "I'm spotting when I'm supposed to have my period"... ..."Haven't had my per...
41 answers | 10 comments |
My period started April 8 and ended on the 14. Had unprotected sex on the 19 and 21. What are the chances of getting pregnant?
2 answers |
My last cycle was march 24 -the 27th. My ovulation days were from the 30-5 of April. I had sex the 2nd and 3rd of my ovulation. I experie...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources