Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 22010) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband and I had intercourse 3.5 weeks ago. 16 days later I had a blood test for pregnancy and it was negative (<.05). I had a peri...
1 answer |
I'm 22. I have been experiencing extreme body heat for the past 2 months only when I sleep. I start sweating the moment I lay down till I...
I'm 36 years old and 15 days late and feeling like I'm pregnant but 2 negative test. I need your help. I never felt like this before. I h...
I'm a 22 year old virgin. Three weeks ago, my boyfriend and I were grinding. I was wearing underpants, he didn't have anything on. He eja...
Hello, all! I'm new to the board. My (now ex) boyfriend and I made love on 1/26 without protection, and he did pull out, though I know ...
56 answers |
Lately I've been sleeping and eating a lot a few days ago I had unprotected sex and I was bleeding earlier that day he ejaculated in me b...
My girlfriends period normally lasts for 10 ten days but this month it only lasted 5 days should we be expecting or are we fine
1 answer |
Hi, Me and my partner had unprotected sex the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after ovulation. It is now 22 days...
8 answers |
I need some help, I'm two weeks late on my period, I had unprotected sex, my body has been acting strange, but my test show negative. My ...
1 answer |
I had unprotected sex with someone on April 17th and again on April 23rd and April 24th. The last day of my birth control (before my plac...
My boyfriend had *** on his fingers and then fingered me, my period hasn't come could I be pregnant, I don't mean to he explanational but...
1 answer |
Me and my partner had unprotected sex the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and the day after ovulation. It is now 22 days later...
3 answers |
I was suppose to ovulate anywhere around the 12th of May to the 17th of May. I had sex on Thursday, May 12th at around 12pm at night. I t...
2032002 tn?1331678229
Me and my Fiance are trying to have a baby my last period was Jan.30 and we have been having sex since the last day of my period. Latley ...
9 answers |
I'm very confused about whats going on. I am 5 days late on my period and I've taken a pregnancy test and they come back negative. Today ...
The day after my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex I got bad cramping. Could that be a sign of pregnancy??
1 answer |
I had I unprotected sex with my husband in March, I got my period 4 days later. Then got my period in April, so no period for May, I'm 6 ...
1 answer |
Hello everyone...hope you must responce as soon as possible.Today 20may i took hpt again and it came back negative but still i m feeling ...
Hii everyone..hope you must give reply for my query. I want to know if i have 8 pregnency test till 10 week and also having period like b...
3 answers |
hello ladies I'm getting worried now. I'm 12 days late and feeling like crap. bloated, pain in my stomach. feeling like my period is comi...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources