Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23593) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
He didnt *** inside but we dont think so if pre *** is present. But we have sex in my ovulation days. Am I pregnant? Dark brown discharge...
me and my boyfriend had protected sex ( using condom) also he ejacuated outside (on my face and chest) and then we had a hotwater shower....
1 answer |
* I thought I got my period early but I was bleeding very lightly for about 5-7 days, with no cramps. I probably used only 1 or 2 thin pa...
I had unprotected sex but my boyfriend didn't come in me. I mean he spit the sperm out
I'm a little confused and frustrated my period was 15 days late and I spotted for a day and then I had somewhat heavy bleeding for anothe...
1 answer |
Hey everyone, so for starters, im only 17, straight A student with VERY strict parents, and i plan to go away to college soon. Last month...
Hey everyone, so for starters, im only 17, straight A student with VERY strict parents, and i plan to go away to college soon. Last month...
Hello, I'm trying to get pregnant on my first try. My last periods were January 14th , they last for 4 days and my last one was February ...
my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex last month around valentine's day and he finished inside of me. i took ec to be sure & my period c...
I had my tubes tied 8 years ago and for about 2 weeks when I go to the bathroom I have clear and pink mucus and last night I could feel s...
I had my tubes tied 8 years ago and for about 2 weeks when I go to the bathroom I have clear and pink mucus and last night I could feel s...
I need help. My period is 2 weeks late and had protected sex 4 weeks ago. I have taken 3 home pregnancy test(first response) a week after...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My periods have always been pretty regular ever since I was 12 years old. PMS symptoms the week of, slight breast pain about 2 days prior...
1 answer |
17323894 tn?1455656763
I took the plan B pill on Feb 7 after my husband and I got a little careless. I have felt fine since then but on Fed 14 I started bleedin...
|
I had my last period on demeber 25th, I missed my period in January although I did have some brown discharge for about four days during D...
1 answer |
Hello, My girlfriend is chinese but studies in America (Where we both live). She had her period around December 15th (she normally has a ...
1 answer |
Been feeling sick, stomache cramps, dizzyness and hot flushes. I think i missed my pierod but cant remember when my last one was?
1 answer |
I lost my baby in dec16 and we was told we can try from end feb as i was ovulating on 26th feb so we had sex every other day as we had it...
1 answer | 1 comment |
We had intercourse on the 27th according my my calender I should ovulate the 28th through march 5. My period last month was off, i spotte...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I miscarried at 6 weeks on February 3rd. It's been over 4 weeks, and so far no period. I am having a few of the same early pregnancy s...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources