Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
aw219Aug 27
EllaMariAug 27
By ajhaiajhai
Me and my boyfriend always use to have sex since 2 months but we are always using double condoms and sometimes Pill...
aw219Aug 27
msmagoeAug 27
By girlgirl89
I had sex, when I was on my period, it was my second day but I know my body and was not bleeding that much that nig...
aw219Aug 27
aw219Aug 27
EllaMariAug 27
By Lionel_0802
I was cuddling with my girlfriend few weeks ago. We never had sex before. Then on that day, my penis touched her vagi...
msmagoeAug 27
By cenobia009
had my period on 8/12/2014 lasted for 5 days. I have a 26 or 27 day cycle every month. I had unprotected sex on 8/21...
By wmc45887 Blank
I had my tubes tied 11 years ago. I have had symptoms of pregnancy for about a week and a half. Bloating, constipat...
By Cateflower
We had s*x, a week (5days or 1wk) before my period is due (from my mc calendar..) he used condom. So it's protected...
By savvy22brown
I took two pregnancy tests last week and they came back negative. I'm suppose to be starting my period on the 28th. B...
By Cateflower
We had s*x, a week (5days or 1wk) before my period is due (from my mc calendar..) he used condom. So it's protected...
By yukijae
So my bf and I have been using the pull out method for about 5 weeks now and my last period was a week ago but it was...
By dejoythebabybump
I took two early detection pregnancy tests which both read positive on the 22nd of this month. Unfortunately last nig...
By xxxjane
Hi! So I found out I was pregnant a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately because I don't keep note of my periods I d...
aali4Aug 26
mummainozAug 26
I
By Sherrelldubon1
If I had sex unprotected can I be pregnant
By Jennbode
I was suppose to have my period Aug. 20th but it was a no show. I had some cramps but it went away. I took a pregnanc...
By Mara0481
I am 8 days late on my period. I had this test at noon so I am not sure how the line(if it really is a line!) would b...
By deee94
If anyone could help or tell me what they think? So my period was due last month July 22nd but didnt come.... it the...
By Kimkim21
Hi, I recently had a miscarriage on the 26th of July and didn't have to do a d&c because my body expelled everything...
By jadexleighx
i had light brown discharge for 3 days then now 2 days of light light pinkish colour maybe, and im due for my period ...
By gaurie
i had sex then c my period n for d next month didnot see it could i b pregrant
celiiiAug 25
By celiii
I had sex about 3 weeks ago and I have really dark veins on my lower stomach & I've been getting a lot of cramps & la...
By expectingmommy559
Hi I am currently 16 weeks pregnant and my best friend just found out she is 12 weeks not long ago.. She also got som...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank