Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23705) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex the day before my period came, I used a condom. I also had unprotected sex about two weeks after my period. I want to know th...
395 answers | 1 comment |
So my fertile week started yesterday April 2nd and I slept with my boyfriend and the condom split could I get pregnant on day 1?
3 answers |
Hi there. So I just had some questions about the plan b pill and concerns of possible pregnancy. So I started my period on Oct 11, 2012 a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
She had her period on the 5-9 of march, we had sex a week after I was unprotected at first then I put on a condom because of concern she ...
Two negatives home pregnancy tests, first used two days after date of expected period second three days. Usual cycle between 26-30 days...
I see a lot woman asking the same question "Am I pregnant?" "I'm spotting when I'm supposed to have my period"... ..."Haven't had my per...
41 answers | 9 comments |
So me and my boyfriend had sex, and used a condom one or two days after my period ended. He pulled out even with a condom and it wasn't r...
I'm 16 and my boyfriend wanted to go raw for a bit, he didn't finish inside of me he pulled out. it's the second day after the intercours...
Firstly I'm going to start off saying I'm only 17 I don't know if my age might affect anything but incase it does there it is lol. So me ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have back pain and my breast are really sorce is it would be my first time.
I haven't gotten my period and i've been having abdominal pain, like my stomach feels full or tight. I've been have the worse back pain, ...
me and my boyfriend had protected sex ( using condom) also he ejacuated outside (on my face and chest) and then we had a hotwater shower....
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have now missed my period for 3 days, the day it was supposed to come I had mentioned to my fiancé that it hasn't come yet but I was ju...
I tested 5 days before missed period i got faint line on the first test the next two days i took another two first response test and the...
hi. if anyone could help out, it would really ease my worries. for a week, i was completely sure i was pregnant (if so, he didnt come ins...
I know this is not quite the right thread, but I need help as nobody is answering elsewhere. I did a stupid thing last year and receiv...
i and my boyfriend are in physical contact times and again..and i am having my mensuration cycle more or less on time too but i am worrie...
Hello! To start off, the reason I am so concerned is because during the first pregnancy, my wife was diagnosed with a blighted ovum (type...
Hi, my name is Kensley and I am 18 years old. Yesterday and today I've noticed some strong muscle spasms in my uterus quite frequently.....
8 answers | 3 comments |
I'm so sorry.. I'm freaking out. I thought I was being safe with what I did. Dry hump(both with underwear) Manual sex (completely na...
|
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources