Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 22480) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When I press around my navel it pains,and also boobs size increasing aeroles darkening.But the thing is had no sex only fingering ! But m...
Hello ladies Not sure where to turn too. I'm trying for baby #2 and since my ovulation. I've experienced slight cramping and a goey li...
My husband and I had sex 4 days ago on the day of ovulation. We weren't planning to conceive again anytime soon but things happened. I'm ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I have been taking birth control pills for 4 months now, I had intercourse with my partner the day my period was due. The intercourse was...
Last night me and my boyfriend had "dry sex", but I was wear a thong and I got wet. My boyfriend was only wearing his boxers and some thi...
1 answer |
okay my friend ended her period the 1st of this month and she had sex the 11th and she has this period calendar and it said she ovulated ...
last night me and my boyfriend had dry sex but I had no panties and he only had his boxers. is there a possible way of me getting pregnan...
Hello, my girlfriend and I recently had oral sex and she is freaking out. When i ejaculated, some of the semen got on her hand but she wi...
1 answer |
Had my baby June 13 and hubby and I started having unprotected sex since July 7th, is it possible to be pregnant again.??.I feel really w...
4 answers |
I had an unprotected intercourse last night and it also happened to be my first day of period. Even before the contact, I had small amoun...
1 answer |
2 years ago I had my tubes tied. I've never had any issues until lately. Last May I had my period twice...once at the beginning of the mo...
My last period was in the beginning of March. I was supposed to get it again in the beginning of April. I had unprotected sex about a wee...
These are the first response tests I took. I decided to open the test and take the strips out and look at them I need help deciding on if...
Last month I was 8 days late on my period and then I started vut it only lasted for 3 days and stopped. Now im 8 days almost 9 days late....
1 answer |
Hello, my girlfriend and I recently had oral sex and she is freaking out. When i ejaculated, some of the semen got on her hand but she wi...
3 answers |
So my girlfriend and I had finished having sex. I took the condom off and I wipe my penis off with some paper. We laid around for about 2...
1 answer |
It is 2 weeks until my period, I have spotted for only 1 day.. Is it possible I'm Pregnant?
I'm on the pill and about 2 months ago I missed the first pill of the first week. Ever since my periods have been irregular I normally ha...
I'm expecting my period in about 4 days, but I've been spotting a little here and there today with some cramps off and on, too. I feel li...
3 answers |
Missed 2 menstrual cycles. Last two dates were first week of april and may. Had physical contacts on 24 april and 28 may(unprotected) . T...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources