Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23958) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I take pt and got two lines but the other line appeared blurred is that positive ?
1 answer |
Ok so me and my bf were messing around and he fingered me and then I started just rubbing him through his jeans and he said he pre came, ...
My girl friends last period was May 18 and since then she hasn't got her period. We had sex about a week after her period but it was with...
I want to know if i may be pregnant i had my period on the 2nd june and had sex on the 15thjune 3times that day and the next day aswell.....
Mam ihave not miss my periods yet but my tumny looks like 2 month baby bum Is it possible pregnancy without having miss periods
So I have a bit of a dilemma. On march 15th I had sex with someone I use to be with. We parted ways after. Two days after I started getti...
On june 4th my boyfriend and i had swx, but our condom broke. When we realized we immediately went to walmart and purchased Take Action, ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had unprotected sex on June 8 period came on the 9 stay on until the 11 I can unprotected sex again start spotting on the 13 n the 14
Hii, My last period was on 8 May 2017 and t normal 30 days cycle and had an unprotected sex may be three times in MAY.This month my...
e and my boyfriend had sex the day after my period ended. I'm usually good about taking my birth control pills every day and I missed one...
Hi girls, I'm just going to share my story with you here. I absolutely know what it feels like to be worried and stressed so please try y...
I keep having spotting two weeks before my period every month, this has started happening ever since I had a miscarriage in January. I a...
Ok so on June 8 I had unprotected sex. This may sound weird but my sister and I both did. I ovulated on June 6. Afterwards​ I really wasn...
1 answer |
I'm 13 days late on my period, I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, the person I was with also wore a condom but I took one...
2 answers | 1 comment |
on the last day of my period i had PROTECTED sex (with a condom that did not rip or tear as far as i know). i havent come on my period ye...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I have not had a period since April. All pregnancy test came out negative but I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. Today I started ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Last Night Me and This Guy Had Some Sort Of Sex, I Didn't Want Him To Fully Penetrate Me So He Was Just Sliding The Head Of His Penis In ...
Hi. I last had my period in April. I never got my period in May and still did not get my period. I have been getting cramps thinking its ...
I had my first shot of depo provera on the last day of my period 23rd of may. And four days later my partner and I had unprotected sex. I...
Pregnancy test say not pregnant. But I have all the stuff happening to me like I am pregnant discharge go weight so what can i do?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources