Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
81 - 100 (of 23112) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Me and my boyfriend took a bath together and he *** near my ***** (on my tummy) I'm afraid the water dripped to my vagina when I washed i...
So yesterday last night Nov 19 my boyfriend and I was messing around and he came near my vagina and it was p ejaculation (pre-***).Then...
I had a tubal a little over 2 years ago I've had normal periods since then lasting for 5 days. My period came on the 5th of August, the 5...
last month i gave my boyfriend a hand jod and then i put my finger in my vagina! i used my right hand to give him the hand job and i put ...
I hope this is the correct place to ask. I am losing my mind because I'm afraid I'm pregnant. I am not on any birth control. On a Sunday...
Are the green days fertile days? Also, menstrual 10/29-11/3. Did the deed on 11/2 11/6 11/8 11/10. Chances of being preggers?
1 answer |
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
147 answers | 6 comments |
last wednesday instead of taking it in the morning i took it on the evening because i forgot to do so. then the next day, thursday, i too...
3060449 tn?1479435664
I'm 28 and have been on Seasonique for about 2 years. My pack has only two and a half weeks left before my period is expected and I haven...
Had a very light period Nov 5 - Nov 8 .... Im havinh really bad cramping .. could i be pregnant??
1 answer |
I have a 31 day cycle meaning I ovulate on day 17. If I had unprotected sex on day 9 of my cycle what are my chances of falling pregnant?
last month i gave my boyfriend a handjob and then i put my finger in my vagina and i thought i was pregnant... and i did a pregnancy test...
I did not take a test and How can i find out?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Yesterday was my last day of my period. Today me and my bf fool around. He had *** in his hands and wipe it of by a shirt and 3 sexonds l...
4562329 tn?1363822260
Am i pregnant? My bf and I had sex twice the week I was ovulating. Right after the second time I started cramping to the point I couldn't...
I went to my doctor earlier today and he said that my uterus was showing no major signs of growth from the last check up which was two we...
Yesterday, my girlfriend and I were fooling around. She reached into my pants and felt me, getting precum on her hands at the same time. ...
1 answer |
so last month i gave my boyfriend a hand job and after i put my finger on my vagina but the finger i put was on the other hand not the ha...
I'm TTC for 4 months now, my last af was October 12. I had unprotected sex on October 25 and ovulation was October 26. I'm supposed to be...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources