Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

81 - 100 (of 21771) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Well I've been on the pill for over 2 years, and on the 26th of March I had my period which I think was it cause it was so light and it was like a brown discharge, had mild cramps but then it finish within 2 days, a few days later and st...
  Posted
That may sound a bit stupid since I do not have any symptoms. I had my last MP on march 6 to 12. Then has sex on the 29 and 30 of march and 8,9 and 10 of April. We did not use protection and my husband said he didn't come into me. With...
  Posted
Hi all,I am 21 yrs old and i am unmarried.Ihave my ovarian cyst removed 4 months ago.There was a cyst in my right ovary and i had a severe stomach pain,then i went to my doctor she said i have a 8 cm cyst and it undergoes a torsion now a...
  Posted
I had sex 5 days ago, (was unprotected, but didn't ejaculate inside) she is saying the pregnancy test shows positive. Is this posdible? Information says precum is very difficult to get someone pregnant and test results 5 days after inter...
  Posted
worriedj101 April 18th, 2016 Hello all. On Monday, March 28th, I had my first yeast infection. I used Monistat 1 and had great results. That weekend, I visited my long distance boyfriend. We has sex seve...
  Posted
Can anyone provide clarity?!! We have been TTC and tracking since last month. We had sex on my fertile days and 24 hours later I started bleeding, very spotty and light. It stopped about 48-72 hours later, very spotty. So that means my p...
  Posted
So my period is five days late, and for the past few days I've been having thin milky white discharge which I usually experience before starting my period.. but earlier today I thought I felt blood coming out, but when I checked it was l...
  Posted
Ok so here is my question me and my fiance have been having unprotected sex the last time I had my period was March 23 - March 29. I had sex April 11 and he came in me as well as April 16... I know it might be tooo soon but I feel cramps...
  Posted
My and my girflfriend had sex this last week, the condom broke. She uses NuvaRing and has used it correctly for some time now. This happened about 4 days before when her period would occur normally. She was supposed to have her period ye...
  Posted
Hi! I have all the symptoms of pregnancy... But I'm still scared it's gonna be a negative...
  Posted
Me and my boyfriend had anal sex last night and we never wear protection when it's anal. I felt my vagina and it felt wet and thought it was probably just from me being excited but it smelled like my bfs ***. Could I get pregnant if it g...
  Posted
So for the past few months, since about February, I have been suffering from urine frequency, and often bloating and feeling very uncomfortable in my lower stomach. Have had numerous doctors appointments, all of which have not helped so ...
  Posted
8752668 tn?1410372093
The day before my ovulation day i had a little of dark blood and also the day of my ovulation and the day after, o google it and it said its normal but i had my period on the 17 of last month and it said in the app i have that this month...
  Posted
My period was late for 8 days. It came on the 13th March last month, this month it came today ,17th april. My question is my boyfriend ejaculated in me yesterday, and today my period came. Is there any possibility that I could be pregnant?
  Posted
My period for last month March was on the 13th-16th. It's expected to come this month but its already the 17th and I missed it. My boyfriend ejaculated in me on the 1st of April, ever since then I took 2 tests but both negative. So I mis...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before my period, which was friday. he came earlier so i know there was sperm in his precum.... but i was really drunk and figured it would be ok to have sex since i was having my period th...
  Posted
Ok
Hello im 27 ttc for 4 years did not have my period for 7 mnths went to goo see my doctor put me on a pill for 7 days to bring down my period sooo my period came down last month on the 25 lasted 8 days .... after my period me and my hubby...
  Posted
I was 6 days late for my period and I thought I was pregnant. I had weird cramps I've never felt before on the day I was supposed to start. I had sore boobs and sore back and had to pee a lot. I felt a weird pressure in my bladder making...
  Posted
I had unprotected sex with my husband, in the last 2 days of my period. Which was last month on the 24th and 25th of March. He came in me on the 24th. Then on the 29th and 30th I had light bleeding that started off light pink to a darkis...
  Posted
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend April 8 at around 4 A.M.. I am not on the pill and we didn't use a condom. In other words, there was zero protection. However, I wasn't ovulating. Getting nervous, I decided to take Plan B One Step aro...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources