Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

So I get my period every 17th of the month with a full 30 day cycle. I had my period 17th of October and then on the 31st I had protected...
A few weeks ago I was with my boyfriend, we had some friction and we both had our clothes on (two layers, underwear and jean pants) at so...
Hello, my girlfriend and I were making out and I reached down to readjust my underwear. I later realized I had some markings and believe ...
Okay I'm 22 years old made a stupid mistake . I lost my virginity unprotected. It was February 22 and march 1st. He only put it inside fo...
Hey guys, I'm 22F. I was expected to have my period in the first week of October. But instead of a proper period it started with spotting...
I have been sexually active with my partner, but we have never had sex or touched each other in person..we tend to have a lot of our sexu...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.