Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
121 - 140 (of 24149) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex three days ago and I ovulated yesterday and on my ovulation calculator states that I still have one day of fertility even after...
1 answer |
20639890 tn?1502575574
I am a 25 yr old female who has adenomyosis, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, neoplasm, and congested pelvic syndrome. I am awaiting an a...
2 answers |
Me and my husband had sex and idk if I'm pregnant my last period only lasted 3 days and I was supposed to start my period yesterday but I...
1 answer |
So this is kinda a long question but please let me throw some facts at you. I recently reconnected with an old friend and started a relat...
1 answer |
My periods is 8 days delayed. I took a home pregnancy test on 5th day of my delayed periods and it was negative. I am having very bad bre...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm feeling so confused right now. I don't have anyone I could talk to about this. I had sex with my boyfriend on July 11 and got my ...
1 answer |
I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time in a year a day before my period, now I am 6 days late and Blood test says negative, could...
1 answer |
So! I've never spotted before and for the past week I have been, it's not too much only when I wipe, sometimes it goes on my liner(can't ...
1 answer |
Ok, so, I start my period every month on the 20th and there has never been a change. I always have terrible cramps, a loss of appetite, h...
7 answers | 2 comments |
I had my tubes cut burned and tied around 4 years ago. Exactly one year after the procedure I became pregnant and miscarried around 7-8 ...
Hello my husband and I are trying to conceive. My menstrual cycles are about 35-40 days long and we roughly calculated my OV date(18 DPO...
Hi guys i had my last period on the 15th of july and still haven't got the next one it's 2 days late now I'm freaking out I had sex on th...
1 answer |
My periods is 8 days delayed. I took a home pregnancy test on 5th day of my delayed periods and it was negative. I am having very bad bre...
Hi everyone, so I need your opinion... I have a 2 yr old daughter and in November 2016 I had a miscarriage. How soon after a miscarriage ...
8 answers |
Is it possible that I could be pregnant when my periods are suppose go up to 5 days or so but instead I only went 2 days and had light sp...
So this is how it happened. Got *** on my index finger. From manual stimulation. After that i cleaned it with some dry wipes. Then I wash...
1 answer |
So I was on birth control pills (Dretine) for about 5 months, HOWEVER I was always using condoms when having sex. I stopped the pill m...
1 answer |
Last July 6 I had period I think it was heavy, second day I remembered my partner and I had intercousre . My period that time lasts for 7...
1 answer |
2 months ago I started taking combination oral pills contraceptive but stopped, I had a breakthrough bleeding 2weeks after I stopped,then...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources