Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.

1 - 20 (of 68) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 40 weeks and I'm not having contractions but I'm in a lot of pain all the time, what could this be?
Hello I'm 9w5d pregnant and I had sam blood yesterday and today is this normal??
Jeta03 | Posted
i had a baby,her due date was october 22nd 2012 i know u r supposed to subtract two weeks from the original 40 weeks so with subtracting that,is it possible that i concieved my daugter on or after february 4th 2012?
skellogg | Last answer
Got Ava's blood type today. Her's is A+, mine is O+, does this mean that her father is A???? We do not know his blood type. I tried to study it but it's all soooo confusing to me. Anyone know the answer to this??
BabyHardiman | Last answer
How are the babies doing? I posted new pics of Ava. My little girl is sooo big now!
I don't know if anyone can help me here or not, I am not sure I am in the right forum. I am tring to figure out when conception took place. The baby was born May 2, 2006 and was 5lbs. 13oz. 17.5 in. I appreciate any help I can get. Tha...
kj04km07 | Posted
I'm 26 weeks pregnant and I recently self examined and checked my Blood Pressure and I found out I'm 130/60. What does this mean? Is this Normal? Also I think I have Pre-eclempsia because my feet are quite swelling. Does this affect m...
nanet | Posted
HI I'AM 23 YEARS OLD AND THIS IS MY 5TH PREGNANCY. I'VE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES, 1 STILLBIRTH, AND 1 THEY HAD TO TAKE BECASUE MY DOC. HAD JUST FOUND OUT I HAD AN INCOMPETENT CERVIX AND IT WAS TO LATE TO GET STITCH UP. I'AM CURRENTLY 5.5 WEEK...
quesha_2009 | Last answer
i started on clomid on the 16/11.i have started a browny black colour bleeding it just lasted 2 days.i have never had anything like that before.i am due my period on the 15/12.could i be pregnant.?
susanr08 | Last answer
Can you believe our baby's will be 8 months this month. I truly cannot. Everyone said it would go fast, and they were right! I can't help but feel a little depressed lately. I am so happy with how far Ava has come, she is already sup...
I'm not sure I'm pregnant, but I have 2 missed periods and I have lower back pain but I tested negative for pregancy; can I still be pregnant
angel2004 | Last answer
I am totally ready and have alredy picked out the names! lol
i am 11 weeks pregnant and have been experience period like cramping but very painful and need advice. i feel like that's what's triggering my upset stomach
lady29296 | Posted
Hello My last period was 9/4/08. I got my HCG shot on 9/27/08. I havent got my period for this month (oct.), so i was wondering could i be pregnant? Does HCG shot delay you period? I have been feeling some light cramping on my uterus, i...
bella885 | Posted
Its 23 days post my 2nd IVF attempt done on 13 sept 08,1st attempt was successful but i started bleeding at 5weeks and lost pregnancy,should i accept procedure had failed and would it be best to do a fresh cycle in 1month time
andy9108 | Last answer
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We have rolled out a couple of slide shows in a few communities, one of the more popular ones being a slide show of pictures of all of the MedHelp pets (http://www.medhelp.org/slideshows/show/2?camp=slideshow_ad_2). As our members...
Med Help | Posted
615517_tn?1228635037
getting pregnant while feeding my 5months old baby?
corel20 | Last answer
Hey Ladies!! Whose taking their little ones trick-or-treating this year? How have you all been??? Ava is getting SOOOOO BIG!
BabyHardiman | Posted
587083_tn?1327123862
My daughter is 13 weeks pregnant and two days ago she started to have a pain in her buttock that runs down her leg(Sciatic nerve).What ca she do to alleviate the pain? is it normal to have sciatic pain at this early stage?.Your advice wi...
zouzi | Last answer
My fiance' and I have been moving into our new home... well it's a USED home, and it's needed ALOT of work. We finally got our cable/internet hooked up last week! I hope all of you are doing well. How are all the babies? Anyone's ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2008 Babies Community Resources