Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2008.
My fiance' and I have been moving into our new home... well it's a USED home, and it's needed ALOT of work. We finally got our cable/int...
im breastfeeding my 5months old baby,it is normal for me to have a irregular menstration?
Ava is doing great! She got her two month shots a couple of weeks ago. :) She was 10 pounds exactly! She almost doubled her birth wei...
I started my period on the 25 of july and now its quit on the 27 I took a pregnancy test and its negative.Last month I was late so I dont...
well i was due for my period on the 25th and i am 2 days late no i am havin like brownish discharged...what is goin on with my bady i am ...
My last period was March 1-6, making my next one due on the 29th or 30th of March. It is now the 6th of April and I still havent started....
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.