Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.
I am 34 years old, pregnant with my 3rd child. I went in for my 20 week ultrasound and was given that paired with the result of my quad s...
Hi ladies, hope some of you could help put my mind at rest. I am 15 1/2 weeks pregnant and for last couple of weeks on and off I have ha...
I live in central AZ, and the swine flu has hit full force here. What are your opinions on getting the swine flu vaccine?
Hi, i've had a bit of a scare this morning, when i had some bright red blood on my tissue. I thought i was past having to worry about...
I imagine other April mums are busy, like me, with their lovely month olds,but really...why so many posts from people who aren't April mu...
Well, baby hasn't wanted to come of his/her own accord (now 11 days overdue), and i'm going in for induction tomorrow at 4pm, so hopefull...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.