Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 09.

1 - 20 (of 197) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
690293 tn?1403969368
I am 34 years old, pregnant with my 3rd child. I went in for my 20 week ultrasound and was given that paired with the result of my quad screen where the risk for Down syndrome was 1:2200 and the fact that my baby is also measuring with b...
  Posted
546318 tn?1328197235
Hi ladies, hope some of you could help put my mind at rest. I am 15 1/2 weeks pregnant and for last couple of weeks on and off I have had the feeling of heaviness/swelling in my vagina, most noticable after exercise/walking... almost li...
  Posted
Hello !! I in 24 weeks of pregnancy and my age is 30. Recently we had an ultrasound scan and the lenght of the femur measure 39 mm also the FL growth shows 5 percentile. Is it normal for 24 week? Is there any possibility of abnormal...
  Posted
My 20 week ultrasound came back and she has short femur and humerus bones. The doctor said this is a soft marker for down syndrome. I was just wondering if anyone else experienced tis and what their outcome was. Thank you so much!!,
  Posted
hi i am 27 week's and I know to stop a week bladder is to do exercise I have been doin the pelvic exercise, but still each time I cough, sneeze. I end up having to change my underpants and pants at least 4 time or more durin the day, I h...
  Posted
I measured 35 weeks (right on the money) on my ultrasound but the femur measured 37 weeks. What does this mean? and my baby's weight was estimated at 5.5 lbs
  Posted
im not pregnant but cannot seem to find the correct area,i have recently lost 28 pounds in 3months but i am experience pain in my lower tailbone.it has gotten so bad it hurts when i sit to long an laying down on my back as i sleep.any su...
  Posted
I had a CVS at 10weeks-baby came out all clear and we found out its a boy. Jump to yesterday we had our 18 week us scan and they found shortened femurs and humerus-2 weeks behind. They also told us his penis is VERY small-like almost n...
  Posted
I am really scared that our little angel has down syndrome. I am on my 27th week when we had our monthly check up and our Doctor did a pelvic ultrasound. The baby has normal abdominal and head circumference for her age, it's just that sh...
  Posted
558728 tn?1275446170
I live in central AZ, and the swine flu has hit full force here. What are your opinions on getting the swine flu vaccine?
  Posted
my baby femur mesur in 34 weeks is 6.73 cm i wanna know if my baby gonna be tall?
  Posted
I have a two months old baby girl. She was born with multiple congenital disorders like short hands and legs, short nose with flat nasal bridge, widely dispersed and prominent eyes, low set ears, short tongue. It is definitely one of ...
  Posted
571708 tn?1239641297
Hi, i've had a bit of a scare this morning, when i had some bright red blood on my tissue. I thought i was past having to worry about that being 'safely' in the second trimester. I know some bleeding is normal in the first trimester ...
  Posted
571708 tn?1239641297
I imagine other April mums are busy, like me, with their lovely month olds,but really...why so many posts from people who aren't April mummies? Doesn't the title make it obvious is not the right forum? Anyway, hope you and your babie...
  Posted
I am 16 weeks pregnant...this is my second child.I just notice I have swelling where the pubic hair is at. When I sit down it goes away but when i stand up and look in the mirror I see it still. Is this normal? My first pregnancy I never...
  Posted
562217 tn?1302640269
I took my son to the doctor he weights 12 and half pounds and the doctor says he weighs alot for a 2 month old? he only weighed 6 pounds at birth
  Posted
Hi can any 1 help me i have been given metronidazole by my GP, i am 6 weeks pregnant and have read up that these can cause birth defects i am so worried to take them. Has anyone taken these in the first trimester and had a perfectly heal...
  Posted
I AM 25, I AM MARRIED AND HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE WANTING TO HAVE A BABY AND WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR SIX MONTHS AND NOTHING.... HOW CAN I GET PREGNAT (NATURALLY), WITHOUT FERTILITY TREATMENTS?.... WHAT ARE THE BEST DAY...
  Posted
446156 tn?1275863176
I took my baby to the dr and he weighs 9 pounds now!!! He was only 7 pounds 8 ounces 2 weeks before! I guess my breast milk is getting the job done lol. Then the dr said that he has breast milk! My mother-in-law noticed that his litt...
  Posted
i have 1 healthy daughter shes 6 ive had 2 misscarriages in the past we are triyng again, i had my period april2 2009 we had sex all month unprotected to try and get pregnant, now im feeling more tired and my nipples are really sore co...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2009 Babies Community Resources