Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
Is anyone else experiencing all day nausea/morning sickness?? I am 7wks pregnant and for the past week have been feeling queezy all day a...
The first day of my last period was around July 15 - 19. I was not really keeping track as I was on birth control pills and was not conc...
I have been HIGHLY advised by a few moms now to go and buy BIO OIL from the local drug store. They swore by it for their stretch marks wh...
My LMP was July 17, 2009. I went for an appointment September 1, 2009 and was given a vaginal ultrasound. I was believed to have been 6 w...
Hi, I had an interesting Saturday evening. I started getting contractions all day saturday. It was uncomfortable but not painful. We w...
i have a 4 mOnths old baby and im two weeks dElayd. i try some hpt buT the results are all negative.there are signs of being pRegnant.i f...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.