Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

1 - 20 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1023333_tn?1259552770
The first day of my last period was around July 15 - 19. I was not really keeping track as I was on birth control pills and was not concerned about pregnancy. I missed my starting day and was feeling sick and my breasts were very sore,...
Candi352 | Last answer
I am 39 weeks pregnant and haven't gotten a Rhogam yet this pregnancy. I am not sensitized. Can I get the shot before my baby is born and then not have to worry about it after? There is a slim possibility that the baby will be RH negativ...
angie1643 | Posted
hi im 26 years old ive had 6 abortions im pregnant now again.im 2months...my question is wat are the chanses of havimg a healthy pregnancy i.mmean.full term
sonia559 | Last answer
Hi, everyone I am 4 weeks pregnant now and started feeling nausea. this continues through out the day, I dont feel like eating or doing anything. I wanted to know any remedy or something which can ease me. till what time this will conti...
Shaifta | Posted
Im six weeks and four days pregnant according to last missed cycle I had my second transvaginal ultrasound and they still cant see a baby, a sac but not baby. Im freaking out. Im std free my last appointment exactly a week i was prescrib...
JustJas88 | Posted
758493_tn?1271614763
Is anyone else experiencing all day nausea/morning sickness?? I am 7wks pregnant and for the past week have been feeling queezy all day and all night. I am not actually vomiting but strange or bad smells and odours make my reach and ...
tinkerbell101 | Last answer
1001811_tn?1259865089
I have been HIGHLY advised by a few moms now to go and buy BIO OIL from the local drug store. They swore by it for their stretch marks when they were preg and said it was the one thing they would not have gone without. I have another fri...
tobbeyj | Last answer
1029104_tn?1252165163
My LMP was July 17, 2009. I went for an appointment September 1, 2009 and was given a vaginal ultrasound. I was believed to have been 6 weeks 3 days pregnant. The ultrasound showed me more around 5 weeks 4 days. There is a gestational sa...
teek256 | Last answer
Hi, I had an interesting Saturday evening. I started getting contractions all day saturday. It was uncomfortable but not painful. We were out with friends for dinner and I started timing these and I had 7 contractions in an hour. I c...
mamom15 | Last answer
4713889_tn?1358282743
i was at the doctor yesterday and she did an exam and told me she could feel the baby and i felt when she touched her and that she was very low and my cervix is closed what does this mean will i have her soon???!!!!!!
mommy0313 | Posted
i am 8weeks pregnant and my baby's heartbeat is not found during the sonography.what does it mean?
jayu676 | Posted
My last period was June 25 I had sex tha whole wk of tha 4th of July on high fertile up until tha 14th!I hvent seen my period since June.I took 2 at home pregnancy test n both lines showd up 2nd line lighter than the 1st but both visual!...
NdAnswers21 | Posted
hi i just made 21 and i been trying to conceive for the passed year and a half and its not working...my periods used to be regular before i got an abortion in 2011 and that was my first time ever getting pregnant..since then my periods...
millzbaby510 | Posted
i have a 4 mOnths old baby and im two weeks dElayd. i try some hpt buT the results are all negative.there are signs of being pRegnant.i feel like im always bloatted.craving for foods,head and backaches and dizziness.my boyfriend and i wa...
shai06 | Last answer
i have a 4 mOnths old baby and im two weeks dElayd. i try some hpt buT the results are all negative.there are signs of being pRegnant.i feel like im always bloatted.craving for foods,head and backaches and dizziness.my boyfriend and i wa...
shai06 | Posted
my wife pregnancy 3monts. we check the doctor end they said bay herat beaten not working. what is reason please tell me
pinkyharvinder | Last answer
I've been getting cramps when I stand up after sitting. Also sometimes when I get out of my Suburban. Anyone else? Is this normal? There has Not been any blood.
Athena_M | Last answer
I am 26 I have 2 Healthy boys but have had 3 miscarriages back to back 1 @ 16.5 wks, @ 6wks, & another @16wks. I'm pregnant again im maybe 5wks and started with very painful cramps already thinking its another miscarriage cramps are slow...
MrsRivas | Posted
In feb. I got my period as expected but it only lasted 3days instead of the usual 7days. The next month I had Unprotected sex 2 days and the day before I was expecting my period, but my period never came. I am now 3 weeks late (day 49 I ...
Confusedtomtom85 | Posted
Second ivf, hcg on 15 days after ET 68, on 17th day it was 96 and progesterone level 50. At present 7th week, no any symptoms of pregnancy. During first IVF (missed at 10th week), there were all symptoms of pregnancy. Please help
hit7 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...