Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
1 - 20 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
758493 tn?1271614763
Is anyone else experiencing all day nausea/morning sickness?? I am 7wks pregnant and for the past week have been feeling queezy all day a...
9 answers |
1023333 tn?1259552770
The first day of my last period was around July 15 - 19. I was not really keeping track as I was on birth control pills and was not conc...
14 answers |
I am 39 weeks pregnant and haven't gotten a Rhogam yet this pregnancy. I am not sensitized. Can I get the shot before my baby is born and...
hi im 26 years old ive had 6 abortions im pregnant now again.im 2months...my question is wat are the chanses of havimg a healthy pregnan...
1 answer |
Hi, everyone I am 4 weeks pregnant now and started feeling nausea. this continues through out the day, I dont feel like eating or doing ...
Im six weeks and four days pregnant according to last missed cycle I had my second transvaginal ultrasound and they still cant see a baby...
1001811 tn?1259865089
I have been HIGHLY advised by a few moms now to go and buy BIO OIL from the local drug store. They swore by it for their stretch marks wh...
9 answers |
1029104 tn?1252165163
My LMP was July 17, 2009. I went for an appointment September 1, 2009 and was given a vaginal ultrasound. I was believed to have been 6 w...
3 answers |
Hi, I had an interesting Saturday evening. I started getting contractions all day saturday. It was uncomfortable but not painful. We w...
7 answers |
4713889 tn?1358282743
i was at the doctor yesterday and she did an exam and told me she could feel the baby and i felt when she touched her and that she was ve...
i am 8weeks pregnant and my baby's heartbeat is not found during the sonography.what does it mean?
My last period was June 25 I had sex tha whole wk of tha 4th of July on high fertile up until tha 14th!I hvent seen my period since June....
hi i just made 21 and i been trying to conceive for the passed year and a half and its not working...my periods used to be regular befor...
i have a 4 mOnths old baby and im two weeks dElayd. i try some hpt buT the results are all negative.there are signs of being pRegnant.i f...
2 answers |
i have a 4 mOnths old baby and im two weeks dElayd. i try some hpt buT the results are all negative.there are signs of being pRegnant.i f...
my wife pregnancy 3monts. we check the doctor end they said bay herat beaten not working. what is reason please tell me
1 answer |
I've been getting cramps when I stand up after sitting. Also sometimes when I get out of my Suburban. Anyone else? Is this normal? Th...
5 answers |
I am 26 I have 2 Healthy boys but have had 3 miscarriages back to back 1 @ 16.5 wks, @ 6wks, & another @16wks. I'm pregnant again im mayb...
In feb. I got my period as expected but it only lasted 3days instead of the usual 7days. The next month I had Unprotected sex 2 days and ...
Second ivf, hcg on 15 days after ET 68, on 17th day it was 96 and progesterone level 50. At present 7th week, no any symptoms of pregnanc...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources