Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.
21 - 40 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, We've recently opened two online "Playgroups" and a "New Parents" Community! Our Playgroups are Babies: 0-6 mos and Babies: 6 m...
I am now almost 2 weeks late, and have taken 3 pregnancy test, all which were positive, only felt nauseous once, and breast have only bee...
2 answers |
1001085 tn?1287754826
I'll be 16 weeks on friday & barely have a tiny bump! I have a feeling when it does pop it will pop big! You cant even tell Im 4 months p...
22 answers |
Im ten days late and experiencing a clear/whitish discharge ive never had could I be pregnant
1 answer |
Why would a healthy 29-30 year old woman, who took folic acid throughout both pregnancies, have 2 consecutive pregnancies that resulted i...
3 answers |
I am prgnant. I have failed my one hour glucose test. This morning I checked my fasting blood sugar it was 82 normal. After eating cereal...
ok so the weekend before my birthday i had sex it was right after my period and i was ovulating..well i missed two periods and then went ...
2 answers |
1429890 tn?1312389607
I have a 4 month old son. He was sleeping good in the night. I believe i may be pregnant again. When my symptoms started he started wakin...
2 answers |
I was wondering if you could get pregnant 3-4 days after your Last period?
My periods are only 4 days. Had a period from March 17-March 21. Had Sex that that Thursday March 24. And the condom broke. Could I be pr...
I recently had sex 4 days AFTER my LAST period. And the condom broke. Im not sure if he ejaculated, but I think he did because I felt a w...
I know I should have waited for my blood test. But after a 5dt, I thought doing an hpt a day earlier would be OK. Instead, I went thro...
Hi, my wife is travelins for 14 hours during her 1st month, could you give any precaution measures to avoid any problem. Thanks
1 answer |
will i be able to have a baby if my tubes are cut,burned,andtied please help me
5 answers |
no fetal pole seen in seven weeks five days of gestation, what does this means?
1 answer |
1110105 tn?1273297933
I am 24 wks pregnant today and I am starting to worry that I am not gaining enough weight. In the entire pregnancy I have only gained abo...
13 answers |
My son was born at the end of April I breasted for 3 months I have had fairly normal periods but I'm 6 days late pregnancy test are all n...
2 answers |
I just got my results for my 18 week screening and they came back positive. I was pregnant with twins and l lost one of them about 4 week...
1 answer |
my lmp date is july 30th dr. adviced a scan polycystic ovaries found in that. no foetal pole imaged only yoke sac seen ? why am i really ...
How are all the moms that had their babies in April 2010? My little girl Kayla was born on April 13th. She is smiling and cooing alot. ...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources