Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

41 - 60 (of 340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im not sure if this is the right place but.... my baby girl is 7 weeks old she is generally pretty healthy gaining weight fine exc she does sleep alot for example she sleeps between 8pm to 4 am every night and wakes at 4 for a feed....
  Posted
1429890 tn?1312389607
I have a 4 month old son. He was sleeping good in the night. I believe i may be pregnant again. When my symptoms started he started waking up at 2, 3, and 4 in the morning we change him and feed him and he usually goes back to sleep othe...
  Posted
OK me and my bf had sex on the first of June and we used a condom and it broke and we have a four month old daughter what is the probability that i could be pregnant? plz some answer
  Posted
Im currently 6w5d pregnant with my second. I have been expereincing some dark brow/red bleeding for 5 days now. I had went in for an altrasound but they couldnt see anything. Im wondering if i would have had a m/c or if its just old blo...
  Posted
1402103 tn?1280865785
hi
hiya just reading these Qs. find them really intresting im a mum to be only 17 yrs old. yea im having a little boy doctors have notcied that my baby left femur is shorter so your not the only 1s out there. x:D
  Posted
1324362 tn?1274736993
Im 9weeks pregnant and i read that if u have no morning sickness then its a sign of miscarriage is this true im just getting worried now
  Posted
I had unprotected sex on march 24 2010 an he came inside me. But I got my period april 4 could I still possibly be pregnant ?
  Posted
1324362 tn?1274736993
Ok i met my boyfriend last september and i got pregnant in march wee were useing protection but i still got pregnant when i found out i just cried n said to my mum i wanted to get rid ov the baby as things in my life were up n down but i...
  Posted
Hello every one here. i m a new user of this site. i m very glad to see that this site is very helping those people whi hasitate to ask any personal question from anyone. but here we can share our questions and feeling very well. an...
  Posted
Every women who are married will desire to have a child. If You and your partner have been trying for more than year without success it is sign that there may be a problem .Many problems are easily solved once they are detected . You sho...
  Posted
1324362 tn?1274736993
Im 9weeks pregnant and i read that if u have no morning sickness then its a sign of miscarriage is this true im just getting worried now
  Posted
Hi, I have seen similar questions being asked on here, but haven't seen any answers. So I am going to ask: I had my beautiful son 3wks ago. I had a normal virginal delivery, and didn't have any stitches. In the last couple of weeks I ha...
  Posted
1278457 tn?1271400033
I was wondering can someboby help me?...OK..I must admit I truly don't want it to be his child because we was in a relationship for 7 years and was plannin on gettin married...I Love him with all my heart but I'm scared that I can't hand...
  Posted
1039620 tn?1272597604
I felt my first flutters at 14w3d and yesterday, 16w3d, I finally felt the little kicks. It was actually quite amazing because I was standing by the sink doing dishes when I first felt it. Already today I have felt it three or four time....
  Posted
I have just had a cvs & have lost alot of my amniotic fluid straight after.At the follow up scan to check baby l I was told their is very little fluid & the baby probably wont survive & I could abort now or wait a few days for nature to ...
  Posted
Sorry this is a little delayed but my baby girl Evelyn Amala was born on Apr 18 at 4:21 pm. She weighed 6 lbs and 7 ozs and is 18.5 " long. Since then she has grown an additionnal inch and gained a lb. She is a joy. At her new birn ...
  Posted
1008869 tn?1283964857
Went in for my Induction 4/27 at 8pm, started monitoring b4 given cervidil. Noahs heartrate was dramatically decreasing with every braxton hicks contraction. Said no cervidil until he has no more drops in heartrate and will do pitocin i...
  Posted
1302038 tn?1439578832
I took a ept last friday idk how many dpo's I was bc i have irregular periods. but i do know that tuesday I bled for 30 min and then it stoped I took a EPT it came up with the negative line and dots on the positive line so what you ladie...
  Posted
five weeks pregnat yesterday i did a sonogram and the doctor only can see the sac but no baby. somebody have a answers for this
  Posted
919307 tn?1290559819
With the babe in my arms, I type this note with a grin on my face.. He's here! Born on April 20th (yeah.. Hitler's birthday.. sheesh) at 10:03am.. about 15 hours of active labour and 4.5 of that was pushing. He was sunnyside up th...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community Resources