Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

21 - 40 (of 462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1755745_tn?1313370731
Ugh...been having a difficult time and struggling with some depression. I'm feeling tremendous gullt over not being able to breastfeed exclusively.I tried everything--I saw three different lactation consultants, rented a hospital pump, t...
Jennie1211 | Last answer
1664685_tn?1333731082
I miss you ladies...kynley is now almost 7 weeks old and time is flying by..it is so different having two kids..my son who is 5 has been amazing..trying to help all the time..now kynley on the other hand has been almost more than I can h...
steph0607 | Last answer
1132307_tn?1357912208
I go back to work in 7 weeks and the guilt is already setting in! Drake will to go daycare when I go back. How do I deal with this guilt? I'm feeling bad that they won't know him like I do. I have spent each day and night since the day h...
Jennifer330 | Last answer
As the big day is getting closer my mother in law is slowly taking more and more control. How do I make her and my husband understand that I'm just not comfortable with her being in the room. She says "he is also going to need support, m...
Kyport | Last answer
1967331_tn?1327883644
i know this isnt about baby but i really need some advice.... my 3yo goes to daycare/school while im at school... this morning when i was going to drop him off i noticed he was messing with privates... so i asked him what was wrong he to...
kai0912 | Last answer
hi guys just an update my little girl was born on the 27th started contracting a week before and got to 3 cm before the contractions stopped then my water broke on thursday and my labour started up again at 4am... she was born 12 days ov...
laura_elizabeth | Last answer
1967331_tn?1327883644
happy mothers day every one hope you enjoy your day!
kai0912 | Last answer
1967331_tn?1327883644
this forum has become very quiet lately... i know everyone is busy enjoying their little ones!!!! i just wanted to stike up conversation....how are the babies? anyone return to work or school yet?
kai0912 | Last answer
Ok I had sex with one guy April 24-may 1, then another in may my last period was may 26, my baby was born march 5,which one could be the father..
tyqueirra | Last answer
Michael Anthony was born this morning at 7:26am he is 7 lbs 4 oz. Had some trouble breathing because there was thick mucus stuck in his lungs so he is in NICU. Hopefully he will be out within the hour.
mommyinapril202012 | Last answer
1007532_tn?1332771526
hows everyone and their little bundles doing? hope all is doing great! chat wit u guys later!
spoilbabe69 | Last answer
1844410_tn?1322752680
After starting induction on late Weds, following hours of labor and 2 failed epi attempts (which left about 15 holes in my spine) we stalled out at a 6. Baby was still way high & not able to descend at all. He started having maconium in ...
montanagirl7676 | Last answer
Is anyone here formula feeding their baby? My little girl was nursing like a champ in the hospital but we came home yesterday and last night she decided she didn't want to latch on at all. I finally gave in and gave her some formula then...
keostrand | Last answer
Getting induced!!! Hopefully my little guy will be here soon!!!
mommyinapril202012 | Last answer
4 days overdue and still no true labor! I lost my mucus plug, had my bloody show, burst of energy, nesting, now I have really bad period cramps and lower back pain. For the past week I have done nothing but eat spicy food, walk, have s...
Well I had my check up today at 40+3 my cervix is still high, long, and completely closed ): the dr scheduled my induction for Monday morning... I go in Sunday evening and they will put a capsule in to help ripen my cervix and will start...
keostrand | Last answer
so iv got my first internal later and my midwife is gonna try and start things off with a sweep... im 3 days overdue and when i had one with my first i went into labour streight after :) so fingers crossed exited to meet baby girl numbe...
laura_elizabeth | Last answer
1838712_tn?1325734894
Well my little MacyAnn arrived at 454 am on tuesday via c section...shes 7 lbs and 4 oz and absolutly the most beautifil thing I have ever seen...its amazing to me that her father n I could have created somethibg so perfect
Ashes1202 | Last answer
1844410_tn?1322752680
Today I am 5 days overdue. Had my weekly checkup yesterday with no change, still dilated to a 2 & 70%, but not enough to allow for a membrane sweep. Bummer. Because I am now late, the Dr monitored heart rate & contractions for 20 mins du...
montanagirl7676 | Last answer
Well, I think its finally time! This baby has been teasing me for 2 weeks now with contractions and back pain. But tonight I'm feeling a heavy pressure in my pelvic area and my lower back is killing me! I think I'm finally going into lab...
jessicaymiguel | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community Resources