Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

21 - 40 (of 462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1755745 tn?1313370731
Ugh...been having a difficult time and struggling with some depression. I'm feeling tremendous gullt over not being able to breastfeed exclusively.I tried everything--I saw three different lactation consultants, rented a hospital pump, t...
  Posted
1664685 tn?1333731082
I miss you ladies...kynley is now almost 7 weeks old and time is flying by..it is so different having two kids..my son who is 5 has been amazing..trying to help all the time..now kynley on the other hand has been almost more than I can h...
  Posted
1132307 tn?1357912208
I go back to work in 7 weeks and the guilt is already setting in! Drake will to go daycare when I go back. How do I deal with this guilt? I'm feeling bad that they won't know him like I do. I have spent each day and night since the day h...
  Posted
As the big day is getting closer my mother in law is slowly taking more and more control. How do I make her and my husband understand that I'm just not comfortable with her being in the room. She says "he is also going to need support, m...
  Posted
1967331 tn?1327883644
i know this isnt about baby but i really need some advice.... my 3yo goes to daycare/school while im at school... this morning when i was going to drop him off i noticed he was messing with privates... so i asked him what was wrong he to...
  Posted
hi guys just an update my little girl was born on the 27th started contracting a week before and got to 3 cm before the contractions stopped then my water broke on thursday and my labour started up again at 4am... she was born 12 days ov...
  Posted
1967331 tn?1327883644
happy mothers day every one hope you enjoy your day!
  Posted
1967331 tn?1327883644
this forum has become very quiet lately... i know everyone is busy enjoying their little ones!!!! i just wanted to stike up conversation....how are the babies? anyone return to work or school yet?
  Posted
Ok I had sex with one guy April 24-may 1, then another in may my last period was may 26, my baby was born march 5,which one could be the father..
  Posted
Michael Anthony was born this morning at 7:26am he is 7 lbs 4 oz. Had some trouble breathing because there was thick mucus stuck in his lungs so he is in NICU. Hopefully he will be out within the hour.
  Posted
1007532 tn?1332771526
hows everyone and their little bundles doing? hope all is doing great! chat wit u guys later!
  Posted
1844410 tn?1322752680
After starting induction on late Weds, following hours of labor and 2 failed epi attempts (which left about 15 holes in my spine) we stalled out at a 6. Baby was still way high & not able to descend at all. He started having maconium in ...
  Posted
Is anyone here formula feeding their baby? My little girl was nursing like a champ in the hospital but we came home yesterday and last night she decided she didn't want to latch on at all. I finally gave in and gave her some formula then...
  Posted
Getting induced!!! Hopefully my little guy will be here soon!!!
  Posted
4 days overdue and still no true labor! I lost my mucus plug, had my bloody show, burst of energy, nesting, now I have really bad period cramps and lower back pain. For the past week I have done nothing but eat spicy food, walk, have s...
  Posted
Well I had my check up today at 40+3 my cervix is still high, long, and completely closed ): the dr scheduled my induction for Monday morning... I go in Sunday evening and they will put a capsule in to help ripen my cervix and will start...
  Posted
so iv got my first internal later and my midwife is gonna try and start things off with a sweep... im 3 days overdue and when i had one with my first i went into labour streight after :) so fingers crossed exited to meet baby girl numbe...
  Posted
1838712 tn?1325734894
Well my little MacyAnn arrived at 454 am on tuesday via c section...shes 7 lbs and 4 oz and absolutly the most beautifil thing I have ever seen...its amazing to me that her father n I could have created somethibg so perfect
  Posted
1844410 tn?1322752680
Today I am 5 days overdue. Had my weekly checkup yesterday with no change, still dilated to a 2 & 70%, but not enough to allow for a membrane sweep. Bummer. Because I am now late, the Dr monitored heart rate & contractions for 20 mins du...
  Posted
Well, I think its finally time! This baby has been teasing me for 2 weeks now with contractions and back pain. But tonight I'm feeling a heavy pressure in my pelvic area and my lower back is killing me! I think I'm finally going into lab...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...