Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.

41 - 60 (of 462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im 39 weeks and I have not began to dilate efface or even thin, but im having contractions for the last week but they don't get stronger they stay the same there just not letting me dilate. My mucous plug is coming out just nothing else....
navyfiance1389 | Last answer
1681883_tn?1332964938
Sorry it has taken me so long to write but....on Tuesday 4/3 I went to the hospital at 6p.m. and was in full labor at 8p.m. I had horrible back labor and it hurt so bad it was making me sick so they gave me pain medicine and it helped a ...
kk_98k | Last answer
Well my due date is almost gone and I have had tons of Braxton hicks today but no other signs of labor ): I did the deed tonight though (it was super difficult being so huge and I told my hubby this was the last time until baby comes) an...
keostrand | Last answer
I find it really hard to get back in too taking care a baby..i forgot how much lack of sleep yu loose and how much a baby crys:/ this is my last baby!!
Ana_87 | Last answer
Today, I finally gave birth to my 4th child, 1st daughter. Lilianna Rose was born at 8:15pm, 6lbs 9oz, and 19 1/2in long!! She is so gorgeous and we are so proud to have her in our family. Congrats to all the other mom's who had their ba...
jessibabii89 | Last answer
8.6lbs 20 3/4inches. Born 4-16-2012 @ 11:23pm. Tons of hair!!!  Had a dr appoint yesterday and was STILL 4cm and 50% effaced and got sent home. 2 hrs later we were on our way back with contractions 3min apart. Once in L& D I was 6cm a...
StephRox13 | Last answer
I am due on Friday only dilated to 1 60% effaced I am use to the braxton Hicks but today I have been feeling different. I have had period like cramps since this morning along with nausea. Is this just another form of bracton Hicks or i...
mommyinapril202012 | Last answer
I'm 38 weeks and 1 day. 1. Baby hasn't moved much today is that normal? I have felt her here and there but no major movements like there have been recently. 2. When I poop I'm afraid I'll push this lil girl out! Any one else had/ha...
StephRox13 | Last answer
So today is my due date and I'm extremely impatient nothing so far anyone overdue??
Midnitemommy2012 | Last answer
1844410_tn?1322752680
Officially a member of the overdue club! I have been dilated to 2 for over 2 weeks & 75% effaced, but no other real signs labor might be close. Seeing the 0 days left on the tracker was a little shock this morning, and really brought hom...
montanagirl7676 | Last answer
127529_tn?1331844380
So here it is, my due date. As I am a VBAC patient baby needs to come in the next day or so or I will be scheduled for a c section next week. Medical induction is not an option with VBAC here so today my midwife has given me a 'labour co...
mum2beagain | Last answer
I know it's kind of late to start it now but I figure it can't hurt to try so I just bought some epo capsules and was wondering how much I should take orally and how much inserted vaginally? I'm due in 4 days and just trying to get my ce...
keostrand | Last answer
Im 39+3 and still completely closed and only 30% thinned ): the dr was going to do a membrane sweep but he said it's completely closed so he couldn't get a finger in to do it ): he said next Friday we will talk about inducing but he said...
keostrand | Last answer
I'm finally getting induced on Monday! I've been 2cm dilated for the past 2wks and practically driving myself crazy trying to get this girl out of me. Today I'm 40Wks so my doc agreed for an induction Monday morning!! Congrats to all who...
jessibabii89 | Last answer
Y'all can tell me I told you so! :( Well......I'm being sent home in an hour or so. Had rocking back pain all day and major cramping. Just in a lot of pain! Came to labor and delivery to get checked out hoping to see progress since m...
StephRox13 | Last answer
1967331_tn?1327883644
i know this isnt a pregnancy question but most of us have already had our babies and i just really like getting your opinions.... so i gave birth last friday and came home sunday... on sunday i notices a couple lumps under my armpit that...
kai0912 | Last answer
hi..im 39weeks pregnant and im due on friday....its my first baby and im a bit concern because earlier this morning i had a brownish discharge when i went to the loo...i have also been having some period pains for couple of days now and...
armi08 | Last answer
1752720_tn?1322234698
So at the doc today they did an u/s and estimated my baby's weight to be 9lbs 10 oz... and also told me that while he is head-down, he's face up and that unless he turns, at his size it would make it really unlikely that I could deliver ...
FearsomeKitty | Last answer
I posted a long time ago and have been MIA for a while. I'm due April 30 so a short time left! This will be our second child but our first girl :) I can't wait for her to make an appearance since I need my gallbladder out as well. My doc...
tigerlily0913 | Last answer
1007532_tn?1332771526
well my water broke about 2;45 p called hosp they want me to come in.... so lets c what happens!!!!! will keep u posted! good luck to u guys!
spoilbabe69 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community Resources