Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2012.
81 - 100 (of 462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1664685 tn?1333731082
I am getting induced on Monday if my little girl doesn't come on her own and I don't know what to expect..I delivered my son 3 weeks earl...
5 answers |
Had a dr appoint yesterday. Everything is fine right on schedule. Had my cervix checked and I'm 3cm but it's still thick and high. I'm ju...
2 answers |
I am trying hard not to get my hopes up but I have been having contractions and they don't stop when I change activity like normal! I hav...
4 answers |
well ive been havin contractions since last night n at around 1somethin they were 5 min apart. left for the hospital round 3:30. i was at...
3 answers |
I have been having bad contractions all day if this is false labor again I am going to be so pissed!
6 answers |
My midwife has posted my birth story on her website. Here is the link if you want to read it: www.livingmom.net
4 answers |
1967331 tn?1327883644
well i think im finally loosing my mucus plug!!!!! i know that really doesnt mean much as far as labor goes but atleast it means im makin...
5 answers |
1007532 tn?1332771526
so after having 2 hrs of false labor pains last night... i woke up this morning feeling unusally calm and rested.. i have not felt this w...
6 answers |
I have finally had my lil girl at 1:32pm today. After a total of labouring for 4hrs (nice and short) she's very healthy at 7bl 3oz... I w...
6 answers |
Got induced @ 10:00pm April 1st...had to stop pitocin (spell check) cause was having more contractions then allowed within a hour...they ...
4 answers |
Looks like everyone is having there babies:) congrats ladies!!!
3 answers |
If I give our baby God patents does that mean if something was to happen to me and my husband will our baby will be in their care?
2 answers |
I have been walking a lot my last two days off work and it really gets the Braxton hicks going and I know she has dropped more because of...
3 answers |
1967331 tn?1327883644
so im very tempted to try this castor oil thing.... but where do i buy this stuff at and how much do i drink?
10 answers |
Well I found out yesterday at my doc appt that she is having licensing issues with the hospital she just transferred to (where I'm delive...
I was suppose to be induced yesterday! At 39+5weeks.. I came to the hospital only to be sent home as they were booked to the max.. My ind...
1 answer |
1755745 tn?1313370731
So, I just got back from my dr. appt and apparently, even though I was told two weeks ago that I was dilated 1 cm, this time I was told I...
1007532 tn?1332771526
SO, had my appt this morning..... doc checked me sd i was 2 cm dilated and my cervix was very soft and im progressing very well for a fir...
5 answers |
So just came home from my doctors app. I'm 39+4 and have been contracting for weeks. But it's doing very little progress to my cervix. On...
13 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2012 Babies Community Resources