Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.
1 - 20 (of 216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi
I'm 7 weeks pregnant I don't have vomiting sensation is it ok previously I got abortion thus way I am worry about this time
2 answers |
I am 24 weeks pregnant and I've noticed my nipples getting darker and bigger also every now and then I'll have crusty white stuff on my n...
hello here, Im , 29 years old and im tryin to conceive frm long time , i had a misscarriage 2 years back ...Now at present me and my hu...
Okay so I got pregnant in February 2013 and I lost my baby in April 2013 the baby stopped growing at 8wks but I didn't know I had lost it...
6730801 tn?1384213955
Is It Normal To Have Pain In My Stomach (Like Right Above My Bump And Right Below). It Feels Like Hard Pressure And Sometimes Like A Shar...
Hello ladies, I'm due on April 9th. What day are you due? What symptoms have you had so far? Got any names picked out? I'm just curious :)
2 answers |
From this picture, what do you think the gender of my baby will be?
I have been cramping for a whole week and been experiencing white egg stuff couple days later bleeding occurred
Hi I'am Barely 5 weeks pregnant And I've Been Having Lower Back Pain. Does Anyone Know If It's Normal? Or Should I Take It More Serious ...
I am only 14 wks and this is my second pregnancy i had a c section with my first and i am starting to get these sharp pains down by where...
Does enyone know a way to get rid or calm down my vometing I staaay throwing up
My last LMP was Dec 23 2012 and ended around the 26 or 27th. I am pregnant and im due in 4 weeks, I have these two pregnancy apps that I ...
Lmp was 6.25...but I believe the conception happened 20th or 21st...on monday I was one day late took 5 ho t all positive...wednesday had...
Hello,I Had An Period may,8 till May,14 Then Jun I Had an Period June,8 Til June 14 but Now Its July 12 &I Still Havin Seen My Period...I...
1 answer |
Hi I am wondering I have had 5 miscarriage s in the last year, I am now 9 weeks pregnant and am so nervous that either im going to lose t...
Has anyone had slight cramping(with no bleeding) a week before Their period is supposed to come/a week after ovulation and gotten a BFP??...
Is there anything wrong with me? I have been having light cramping going on went to my dr. and he said not too worry about anything after...
Ok so from 11:11p-11:53 i was having bad contractions and they were every 8-9 minutes apart then they jus STOPPED! This seems to be happe...
4 answers |
I've tested positive but I'm not sure if 2nd of April was my last period or implantation bleeding it was really pink an light thou it las...
I'm not very sure what it means I know it means my amniotic sack is seperating.. But does this mean I water should be breaking soon? Had ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources