Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

21 - 40 (of 216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
so ladies im At the hospital now being induced / 38weeks 4days im nervous scared excited and hungry at the same time cant wait to see my baby girl for the 1st time this is so unreal
  Posted
3939475 tn?1364448978
My Handsome Baby Boy Was Born Today At 6:14 AM ! 6 Pounds 6 Ounces <3
  Posted
Hi I am about 10 weeks pregnant with my first child. I am having some cramping, nothing constant just sharp pains in my lower abdomen here and there. Is this normal?
  Posted
I'm two months late the last time I had a reugula period was jan 2013 I didn't have a period for feb and march I had one day of spotting which was light and was the color brow. I took two tests but they both said negative I think I took ...
  Posted
I'm due tommorow...is there anything I can do to make sure he come no later then that.?besides sex and walking
  Posted
Why do pregnant women want to induce themselfs to make bby come out sooner? Why not wait till the bby is ready,nd let suprise? I would jst like to know why? Ive seen alit if posts on,this. Saying there late or just want to get pregnancy ...
  Posted
Had my adorable lil boy this morning at 4:20am on 4/10/2013... Had to have a emergency c-section due to my placenta breaking apart
  Posted
3939475 tn?1364448978
I'm 38+1 weeks pregnant Today. A few days ago I went to the hospital & they said I was having contractions but my cervix is long and hard so they sent me home and told me to walk and stuff. Now I'm having horrible back pain & cramping. I...
  Posted
Ok so I have a question. I went to the dr yesterday for my 37 week appointment and she measured me and I was measuring 35 weeks. How is that possible? Last week I measured right on. My first baby was 10lbs 1oz. So I highly doubt its beca...
  Posted
4232443 tn?1352837570
So last night I was having some practice contractions (tightening of stomach,lower back pain) they came and went like ever 15 minutes or less for an hour then I fell asleep they started to happen today I timed one and it was 4 minutes fr...
  Posted
38 Weeks the doctor says my fluid is 2 low i go in for a sonogram monday if they get they same results i'll be induced that day , never heard of that happening before but as long as my nunu's ok thats all that matters excited and scared ...
  Posted
I'm 38 Weeks an 3 days pregnant but in getting induced at 39 Weeks but for the past 3 days i've have these sharp shooting pains in my hips/ pelvic area, alot of pressure, an also stabbing pains in my cervix what could it be
  Posted
Anyone else due April,12? :)
  Posted
Ive been having braxton hicks contractions almost all day. They come and go but not enough to be officially in labor. I went to pee and when I wiped I saw a brownish red mucus or discharge on the paper but nothing on the toilet. Is thi...
  Posted
gonna get to meet my lil boy next Friday they gonna induce me..
  Posted
My very lovely..beautiful baby arya Blaire is here..I delivered last april 1..at 7:35 pm..shes such an angel.. She had good cries...but she always sleeps and dont want to be fed. The pedia is worried and told me to recprd her feeding to...
  Posted
hi guys. am 6 days overdue. but yesterday early hours i had non stop back ache & pains for 5 hours. from 12-4:30 in the morning. i have never had pain like it, it would come and go every 10mins. but then nothing else has happened. am con...
  Posted
okay so today I am 39 weeks and 2 days um I vomited on yesterday and I couldn't eat anything all day yesterday... there has been a sick feeling in my stomach that I cannot get rid of even after the vomiting I don't know what's going on I...
  Posted
hello mommies :) my due date is very near . Im in my 34 weeks now but I have this problem about my Feet and ankles. when I was in my 30 weeks I have this swollen feet and ankles and on my nose . I dont know how to prevent this. btw last ...
  Posted
Hi I m 38week + 1day pregnant. I m due on 15th April. Its my first pregnancy. I m very nurvas
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources