Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.
21 - 40 (of 216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
so ladies im At the hospital now being induced / 38weeks 4days im nervous scared excited and hungry at the same time cant wait to see my ...
4 answers |
3939475 tn?1364448978
My Handsome Baby Boy Was Born Today At 6:14 AM ! 6 Pounds 6 Ounces <3
2 answers |
Hi I am about 10 weeks pregnant with my first child. I am having some cramping, nothing constant just sharp pains in my lower abdomen her...
1 answer |
I'm two months late the last time I had a reugula period was jan 2013 I didn't have a period for feb and march I had one day of spotting ...
1 answer |
I'm due tommorow...is there anything I can do to make sure he come no later then that.?besides sex and walking
3 answers |
Why do pregnant women want to induce themselfs to make bby come out sooner? Why not wait till the bby is ready,nd let suprise? I would js...
4 answers |
Had my adorable lil boy this morning at 4:20am on 4/10/2013... Had to have a emergency c-section due to my placenta breaking apart
6 answers |
3939475 tn?1364448978
I'm 38+1 weeks pregnant Today. A few days ago I went to the hospital & they said I was having contractions but my cervix is long and hard...
Ok so I have a question. I went to the dr yesterday for my 37 week appointment and she measured me and I was measuring 35 weeks. How is t...
3 answers |
4232443 tn?1352837570
So last night I was having some practice contractions (tightening of stomach,lower back pain) they came and went like ever 15 minutes or ...
1 answer |
38 Weeks the doctor says my fluid is 2 low i go in for a sonogram monday if they get they same results i'll be induced that day , never h...
1 answer |
I'm 38 Weeks an 3 days pregnant but in getting induced at 39 Weeks but for the past 3 days i've have these sharp shooting pains in my hip...
Anyone else due April,12? :)
8 answers |
Ive been having braxton hicks contractions almost all day. They come and go but not enough to be officially in labor. I went to pee and...
gonna get to meet my lil boy next Friday they gonna induce me..
2 answers |
My very lovely..beautiful baby arya Blaire is here..I delivered last april 1..at 7:35 pm..shes such an angel.. She had good cries...but ...
3 answers |
hi guys. am 6 days overdue. but yesterday early hours i had non stop back ache & pains for 5 hours. from 12-4:30 in the morning. i have n...
1 answer |
okay so today I am 39 weeks and 2 days um I vomited on yesterday and I couldn't eat anything all day yesterday... there has been a sick f...
hello mommies :) my due date is very near . Im in my 34 weeks now but I have this problem about my Feet and ankles. when I was in my 30 w...
8 answers |
Hi I m 38week + 1day pregnant. I m due on 15th April. Its my first pregnancy. I m very nurvas
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources