Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.

41 - 60 (of 216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Any mom's in my area? I'd love to get together once the little ones are here. My baby girl is due in 2 to 3 weeks.
  Posted
Getting induced at 39 Weeks cuz my son's stomach is small only a week away
  Posted
My little girl arrived a few days ago on the 27th of March 2013 , gestation 37 + 4 weighing 7 pound 14 and 50 cm long. My perfect princess Aleeah Rhylee Coral is so beautiful and such a good little girl :)
  Posted
Ok so from 11:11p-11:53 i was having bad contractions and they were every 8-9 minutes apart then they jus STOPPED! This seems to be happening to me EVERY NIGHT.... WATS GOING ON????
  Posted
3168718 tn?1363557644
Skarlett Delaney is here Born on march 27th. Weight 7lbs 9oz. Measured 20.5 inches. <3<3
  Posted
okay so my contractions still are not persistent but it does feel as though they are getting more intense....! last night I know I had to wake up about 3 or 4 times because of contractions and I know it's the real thing and not bh becau...
  Posted
Ok. So last night I started having contractions and my fiancee was timing them they were about 5-6 minutes apart... well after about 2 hours they just stopped... n now I feel them every once in a while but there's no regular patern.. my ...
  Posted
I'm 35 weeks 5 days my vagina is really sore and only on one side has anyone ever experienced this ?
  Posted
3939475 tn?1364448978
I'm 35 Weeks & 6 Days Pregnant . Every Move & Kick My Baby Makes Hurts Really Really Bad . Is That Normal? Am I Suppose To Be In Pain? I Can Literally Feel Everything >.< .
  Posted
3168718 tn?1363557644
Have any of you ladies had ur membranes swept yet? If so what has been the outcome or what have you felt? I had mine swept today and i hope it works..!
  Posted
am due tommorow and i dont think i am going to go. anyone got any tips on how to get labour started? i go midwife tommorow and she is giving me a sweep!! xxx
  Posted
Hi im 37 weeks pregnant and I am due April 14th is anyone else due on the 14th? :)
  Posted
Ive went to the doc 2 wks ago and i was only 2 cm dilated but I've been hurting like every night im feeling contractions but they dnt stay n tonight im nt havin regular contractions but my lower back is hurting badly but nothing like con...
  Posted
Okay so I took a pregnancy test on march 14th well two actually and they both came back with faint lines and a solid line later that night I started to a period it lasted 5 days and not heavy like normal and they always last 7 days then...
  Posted
Im currently 35 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing severe pain down my right side from my rib to my hip, then occasionally spreading into my abdomen. This has been non-stop for over 24 hours now. I have also been getting consta...
  Posted
3168718 tn?1363557644
3cm
Ive been dialated 3cm since yesterday when i got my cervix checked at my docs office..how long can it be before actual labor starts? Or what can i do to move it along.?
  Posted
Hey me and my boyfriend had sex two days after my period I think I was fertile and he nutted in me but I have irregular periods is there a chance I can be pregnant ? And he nutted in 3 times !!!!
  Posted
4232443 tn?1352837570
I'm 36+1 and having pain down in my vagina its like I'm being pinched anyone know what this is?
  Posted
Went to ultrasound today and thdy worried my placenta isn't giving my lil boy enough fluid amd his movements has slowed down a good bit to barely moving at all.. So worried ill be 37 Weeks Friday
  Posted
I'm 20 weeks pregnant and want to know if its safe to eat thousand year old eggs (a Chinese delicacy)?
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...