Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2013.
81 - 100 (of 216) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
3605625 tn?1385021148
I'm due April11, and my 'baby arrived' button has popped up!! So excited, i guess my little boy could come any day now, i cannot wait. I ...
2 answers |
My son weighs 6lbs 4oz plus or minus 15oz. How off can a ultrasound be. When the doctor said you were carrying a big bby how big were the...
2 answers |
Hi ..im 34 wks and 5 days but they doing an u/s monday because fundal height is 37 weeks ....this has never happened before to me and im ...
Hi there! Does anybody here experience something really painful on your chest like sonething very heavy is there and u start to have diff...
1 answer |
I am 33 weeks pregnant, I am due may 1st but I have been told she will most likely come early because shes a big girl. Anyway, I am attem...
1 answer |
hello mommies..im due on apr 18th..anyone same as mine?!bytheway im wheng from phil and technically i am alone nobody in my family knpws ...
8 answers |
So my sister has a friend she hasn't seen in like a year but they text each other every now and then. My sister was telling me that the f...
2 answers |
I can not sleep at nights cus my baby won't stop moving back hurting etc
1 answer |
Tigg3r1979, Im 32 wks & 6 days. I've been having a lot of BH contractions about 4 an hour & they're starting to hurt, plus a lot of lower...
hi guys. i am 37weeks on thursday. and i have woke up today feeling alwful. i cant stop sneezing, my throat is sore & i have really bad h...
1 answer |
Hello I'm 34 weeks and just left the hospital. I got a Shot to stop contractions it worked wonderful. I am also dilated 1cm. How long did...
3605625 tn?1385021148
So, i have 37 days to go!!!! I'm just so excited to meet my little boy, and now i've finished work and am on maternity leave, and it feel...
2 answers |
I'm 33 Weeks an 1 day when I woke up I was spotting and not feeling good
5 answers |
How is everyone! !! Now 47 days to go! !! Huhuhu...kinda weird feeling of being excited and nervous! ! Haven't prepared baby's things ye...
2 answers |
I'm 31 Weeks pregnant due April 19th and i'm having really bad back pain, diarrhea, and feeling sick to stomach.. With my first son I did...
1 answer |
I cannot believe how close my due date is and the dr is talking about him coming early. I am excited but nervous I'm a ftm. And now it lo...
4 answers |
I'm currently 31 weeks and all day today I've had the worst lower back pain that goes from my butt all the way to my middle of my back. I...
4 answers |
4047346 tn?1360899819
Im 19y 32w with a bby girl and i am soo nervous about birth, how are your coping with it?
7 answers |
Anyone use it? Was it accurate ?
Qit
Im currently 30 weeks and 3days. Due April 17th!!! Lately i have been having alot of back aches and pains. Sleepless nights, because i ca...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...