Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.
21 - 40 (of 268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Had to go looking for a new app since I get blocked off my other one. Some random girl posting things to make people mad and I told her s...
3 answers |
7801868 tn?1395889318
Im a ftm, due April 29th and currently 35 weeks and 1 day. Starting this evening, ive been getting almost a constant pressure really low ...
5 answers |
7801868 tn?1395889318
Im 36w5d and honestly thought id be goin nowhere laborwise since ive had absolutely no sign, but today i noticed im starting to lose my m...
2 answers |
Hi sorry for the long post and some of the details in advanced. For the past week ive been getting bad period pains, lost a bit of my sho...
4 answers |
Hello I am new to this but here goes! I don't no what to do I think I am going insane! I am 10 days late on my p and I am never usually l...
at 18 weeks :)
Anthony Robert arrived on Monday March 31st weighing 6lbs 15oz. He was 4 weeks (I was due april 24) early but is doing great. We are ove...
3 answers |
Im almost 37wks pregnant and on subutex 4/2mg a day..which i plan to taper down to a lower dose as much as i can before due date april 25...
6816919 tn?1397888958
I'm a ftm and have been contracting regularly according to the machine but I can't feel anything? Just mild cramping no real pain.
4 answers |
7915225 tn?1416211185
Hey am a ftm n so happy. Curently @38wn2days, exactly 13days to due on the 7th April n kind of hoping not to go overdue. N i am soo tire...
5 answers |
Anybody here...its sooo quite. Where are the april mommys? How r u doing so far? When is ur due date? Am due 7th
7 answers |
I walk alot, and it causes my lower back to be so tense. My question is will i go into early labor if i keep walking like this? I don't...
my lmp was around the 1st july, Only had intercourse during my period on the 7th july. my periods are irregular. my due date is the ...
1 answer |
Is it usual to have so many pains un different spots in your leg at 37 weeks? Is it usual for my body feel so bad wen getting up in the m...
Im 33 weeks and a day pregnant with my first baby its a boy :) and ive been getting really painful sharp stabbing pains in my private are...
4 answers |
Well April mommies & daddies we are almost there! How is everyone feeling? I am doing great besides I am in the nesting phase and have ...
2 answers |
I am 33weeks and started having pain in my right side rib area and below yesterday. Not too bad if I can get comfy and not move but hurts...
1 answer |
Hi am 34 weeks and I have been having this really bad pelvic pain and I was given the support belt to help me with the pain and it works...
I am sixteen years old and I'm due on April 3rd to a beautiful baby boy. Anyway, back in July I had sex with two different guys. My perio...
2 answers |
Ok, here it goes...i was on the pill so don't know when my.last period was, but i missed taking the pill on the 19th October and again on...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community Resources