Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.

41 - 60 (of 268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5034082 tn?1396571718
I'm about to be 23 weeks tomorrow and my little one can go a day or two without me noticing movement I hate how paranoid it makes me?? Anyone else feel the same or have a lazy one also?
  Posted
Hello everyone I'm currently 31 weeks due April 15 with my second baby in seven years!! Yes my first baby girl is 7 yrs old! My husband and I was cleaning the garage & found my first daughter's car seat & stroller. I'm wondering if it's ...
  Posted
7544887 tn?1391833687
I am 28 weeks. Due on April 22nd. I am having a boy, naming him Lyric Wyatte <3 I had a daughter (Brooklynn Ray) when I was 16yrs old... I am now 20. I had her at 26wks pregnant. With things happening/going by unnoticed. Don't want to ma...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Breastfeeding: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Breastfeeding/show/233 Birth Plan http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Birth-Plan/show/1400 Playgroup Babies0-6 mos old: http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Playgroup-Babies-0-6-Months...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
your community. If you or somebody you know would like to become a Community Leader, or would like additional information, please send a message to me at : MH Community Mgr Thanks! Cheryl MH Community Mgr
  Posted
Im 28+3 and have been getting getting braxton hicks allot today and this evening iv back pain with it and its not exactly painful but its more than just uncomfortable . . . Should I be worried?
  Posted
Hello everyone I'm currently 25 wks pregnant and just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes. I'm totally confused. I felt like I'm a pretty healthy person dont crave sweets but do LOVE my soda! I'm worried & concerned about the health ...
  Posted
i am 31 weeks pregnant with baby no 3. i have been experiencing a fast heart rate since the start of my pregnancy i have had a ecg and scan on my heart all ok and they said the fast heart rate is proberly due to pregnancy and should stop...
  Posted
Hello I need help! I have a period sometime around the 1st July, mine are very irregular. I had intercourse towards the end of my period on the 7th. Is my due date wrong because my due date is the 18th April and my scan dates back T...
  Posted
At 27w5d baby measured 2 pounds 11 ounces. & Measuring about 29w3d. Im terrified of having a BIG baby, considering im a FTM, 4'11 and was only 110 before I got pregnant. Could my due date just be miscalculated? Anyone else have baby weig...
  Posted
so im scheduled for a ultrasound to see if my babies weeks are matching up with his bod or something like that if not then what does this mean .? his kick are still noticable but not as strong as they have been he just balls up alot !
  Posted
so im scheduled for a ultrasound to see if my babies weeks are matching up with his bod or something like that if not then what does this mean .? his kick are still noticable but not as strong as they have been he just balls up alot !
  Posted
Im 19 years old and expecting my first baby, a little boy on april 14. Im so excited, but have no one to be as excited with me! My boyfriend works away and is only home for 2 days at the weekend. Im the first of all my friends to have a ...
  Posted
341551 tn?1266984330
I have my Glucose Screening this Thursday and was curious how many of you fasted vs how many didnt? I fasted with my first child and passed (but that was 5 years ago) and all my friends are telling me not to fast. Just curious what you a...
  Posted
Hi I'm 6 n half week with baby number 2 and feeling frequently dizzy and faint, with a racing heart rate is this normal in the first trimester I didn't have it with my first ? Thanks
  Posted
Hi I am only 6 weeks pregnant with my second child which I had only 11 months ago and am already producing colostrum is it normal seen as it's not long after my first although I only breastfed for 4 weeks due to a low supply and wasn't i...
  Posted
I am 27 yr pregnant woman for the first time I had morning sickness an tiredness every thing a pregnant woman go through I vist my doctor 7th of January 2014 she write me a paper to do a unltrasound an blood test an some pills to take to...
  Posted
you know I could go go on and on about how happy I am about this baby, but I want to know who else is going through the same things with their significant other... I had to register alone, get in fights all the time every time "baby" is ...
  Posted
My lil boo berry Is a girl!! Tymber May is happy healthy and suuuuper photogenic!
  Posted
Ok so this is my 3 rd pregnancy. I have a 16 month old,a misscarriage a few months ago and now...when i foud out i was pregnant (12/28) i was 145 pounds. Now my belly looks big for 2 months plus im 148. When i got pregnant my 1st pregna...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community Resources