Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2014.
81 - 100 (of 268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
This might be a weird question but is anyone preg with 2nd or 3rd but carrying differently? I'm currently pregnant with my second and wi...
2 answers |
I am 4weeks and 4 days now..2 days ago mt hormone blood level was 233 ..and I tested positive home pregnancy tests bfir implantation blee...
2 answers |
Is there another way to tell the gender without a ultrasound?
2 answers |
I'm finding that I have become very short tempered and easily annoyed with my husband and two year old. I snapped at the poor little boy ...
1 answer |
341551 tn?1266984330
Alright April mommies! What's the scale say?? I only ask because with my son (five years ago) I gained a total of 33 pounds and now I'm 2...
11 answers |
Hi i just ended my period on monday and i had sudden diarrhea on thursday up till sat it ended. The problem is i suddenly have a brown di...
1 answer |
yay finaly half way their! :-) it seems to have gone quickly but I cant help but feel like iv also ages left . . . if that makes sense! s...
6 answers |
Im so excited to have my babyboy here wit me already im due April 26 . So happy my birthday its on April 21 :)
1 answer |
6013798 tn?1386000169
We found out today only that my little bundle of joy is a boy! Its my first baby and I'm due 27 April.. Had to let this one out somewher....
8 answers |
My boobs are huge and my nipples have changed color big time. This is my second pregnancy ans with my first I didn't have a whoke lot of ...
7 answers |
Hi i just wanted to introduce myself, i'm new to this app and would like to get to know some of you. I'm a ftm, due april 19 with a lil m...
6 answers |
6727262 tn?1384986455
I'm currently 20 weeks 2days with my first son Kaleel Makani Transou, & was wondering who else is due the same month?? I need more pregna...
9 answers |
I can see Boo Berry thumping against my tummy now!! Soo excited I got teary eyed LOL but I love it!
2 answers |
Can anyone tell me which nappies they use? Ive heardnappies from ALDI are very good and little angels from asda toobut also heard pampers...
2 answers |
im 19 years old,, hispanic. First Time Mommy :) Expected due date April 7,2014 ..
4 answers |
I really want to use the pampers sensitive diapers, is that a good brand ? Also, I wanted to use those playtex bottles with the inserts a...
4 answers |
I can feel steady movements and kicks now! Baby daddy felt them for the first time last night, and then he started yelling "hi" and every...
4 answers |
Hi I'm 19 weeks with 1st baby an was wondering if it normal to still not really feel the reality of being pregnant ?!
3 answers |
How big are everyone's nipples? Mine are larger than the palm of my hand!! And they're sore. It's ridiculous!
8 answers |
5034082 tn?1396571718
I'm 18 weeks and going crazy with emotions and the crazy thoughts. I got to hear my babies heart beat again 2 weeks ago and it was strong...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: April 2014 Babies Community Resources