Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
21 - 40 (of 2601) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
12618772 tn?1445218132
Had my little girl in the 22 7 days early so glad the wait is over I'm in love...hang in there April mommies almost over.
11 answers |
Does anyone also expirienced baby blues ? I feel alone and homesick i feel my husband distant from me i dont know how to tell him.
Yeey finally!! Was due on the 24th and was to be induced on wednesday but my waters went this morning! About 5am I woke up and thought...
I had my baby 5 days ago and i got stitches and it hurts and my but hole hurts too , it hurts when i walk is it normal?
5 answers |
I had my baby on April 27 th, he lost 11%weight by 3rd day and got put on formula. Shove I have hob that he is not taking beat that effic...
1 answer |
Has anyone been losing a watery discharge. Went to the hospital and the water is coming from my cervix and was told it is discharge bec...
Being induced today! I have so many mixed emotions but mostly I'm tarefied because I have no idea what to expect. I spent most of last ni...
1 answer |
Who of the April mommies are still pregnant? There can't be many of us left! When are you do or due to get induced?? I was due yeste...
31 answers |
12618772 tn?1445218132
I know they say wait 6weeks before I really take her out but I'm a busy person and dad works like crazy so I'm on my own I need to go gro...
3 answers |
I apologize if this is long to read but thought id share my story if it helps someone else...i went overdue like many other April moms so...
1 answer |
Just been to see my midwife and she attempted a stretch n sweep but said she couldnt as my cervix is still totally closed and posterior. ...
2 answers |
I'll be 41weeks tomorrow and heading to the hospital in the morning to be induced! Can't wait to hold my Lil guy! Good luck to all the m...
I had a cesarean with my first daughter in August 2013 and my goal for the end of this labor was to have the best possible chance of havi...
Got sent to L&D with high bp for the 3rd time... due tomorrow & doc may just induce tonight!!! Hopefully this is it !! :)
3 answers |
I was due on the 19th, thay day of course came and went. On the 22nd I went to the hospital for a non stress test and ultra sound because...
4 answers |
Hi all, just needed a little help. All day today I felt trickles but not constant. Now at this late at night I am having done more flu...
1 answer |
Hi i am 40+3days today and so far no signs at all of baby coming :( anyone else overdue? X
25 answers |
I've been breastfeeding for about two weeks now and I feel like I eat more now than I did while I was pregnant! Has anyone else had or h...
3 answers |
Well, being induced on Saturday at 9 pm unless he decided to come otherwise on his own. Doctor says that is highly unlikely though. I jus...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community Resources