Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
41 - 60 (of 2601) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was due yesterday and still no contractions or anything. Dr scheduled inducement for May 3rd and I have an appointment April 30th to se...
2 answers |
Started labor with a bloody show on the 8th in the early evening so made the call and we were on our way to the hospital. Got there, got ...
1 answer |
12618772 tn?1445218132
Went for a walk 4/21 @ 2 for bout 40 min later around 5 started having contraction every 2-3 mins consistantly waited a little and got to...
5 answers |
Was due on the 24th so Im 40+4 now, I havent had any signs yet! Seems like everyone on here has had their babies now n I feel like Im la...
6 answers |
Been in early labor most of the weekend. Was dialated to a 4 on sunday night with regular contractions But made no progress the 4 hours I...
12699098 tn?1427520040
If I pump how long can I leave the milk out!? I've heard 1 hour ,4 and 6!?
2 answers |
so i was due april 15. at my previous appointments i hadnt made any progress so i went in on the 14th and got the foley catheter balloon....
2 answers |
Matthew Radford Williams was born at 6:03 pm on April 26th! He weights 7lbs 6 oz and is 20 1/2 inches long. Both he and I are doing great...
2 answers |
Well. Due date was yesterday and still no signs of labor. I've been dilated at a 3 for a month now, and my last appointment I was 80% eff...
3 answers |
my birth story : so my water broke on friday april 23rd at 4:00 pm after a day of alot of cramping..i called my doctor and she told me...
2 answers |
Says to me things like. "Youve had it easy" or "it could be August hot and humid" Or "just wait untill..." Seriously! !! Dont ask how I a...
4 answers |
So im 41weeks tomorrow and no signs of baby coming naturally (had 2 natural births before) so i have been booked to be induced next sunda...
5 answers |
I'm due in 3 days. There's no sign of labor and last week my dr said I'll probably have to be induced. I'd really like to have him as nat...
2 answers |
Ok so I really want to have this baby on my own but since induction date is set tomorrow I figured I might as well try out castor oil. I ...
9 answers |
my water broke on my 21st birthday at 8pm April 23,2015 went to the hospital by 10pm, dilated to 4cm by that time, 3/4am came I was at a...
3 answers |
So I am 40w4d today and had an appointment yesterday. My doctor said that he would use the exam (to check my cervix) to help jump start s...
2 answers |
Had my absolutely beautiful baby boy last night via c-section after about 40 hours of trying to soften my cervix and get myself to dilate...
1 answer |
She is here Kendall born 4/24 7lbs 13oz
It has been the longest two days ever! I start contacting every 5 min it will last two plus hours then just up and stops. Comes back just...
4 answers |
I'm 39+1 and ready to meet my baby. The past few days I've been feeling really sick. I have wicked heartburn and a headache that will no...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers