Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
61 - 80 (of 2601) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My due date is tomorrow and at my appointment I still wasn't dilated or anything and still not having contractions so we scheduled an app...
2 answers |
Yesterday was my due date, and have tried everything to get get this girl out but still not active labor! I am at a 3 and 50% I dropped a...
Hi again!!! Well as of today I am 39+2. Last night I started having really bad back pains and around 3am i started having contractions,...
9 answers |
?
Due Date Is April 29 But Ive Been Having Contractions Every 5 To 7 Mins But iDnt Feel Them , i Went To The Hospital Twice This Week & The...
1 answer |
So I'm 39+1 with my first, and I'm getting really anxious and fed up. I want my Princess here so much! I've been sat at home on maternity...
3 answers |
Whelp my due date was yesterday, which flew by. Went to my doctor's appointment she swept my membrane and nothing has happened yet :( I'm...
Baby girl is on her way!
1 answer |
10314769 tn?1409242179
My due date was fpr April 26, but gave birth to my daughter April 20th at 5:30 am. I was. It dilating passed 6 cm so they performed a c s...
Sorry it took a while! Been busy with my new bundle of joy! Sofia Alejandra Rodriguez was born 4-21-15 after 22 hrs in labor due to an ...
2 answers |
my labour went pretty bad as I was induced and in the space of two days with drips and propess I only went from a 2cm to a 4cm, I was ext...
3 answers |
And nothing :( I really want this baby out.
1 answer |
My son will be 2 weeks old ison Tues. I am breastfeeding and having to supplement a little. Today he has been spitting everything up. I w...
I was scheduled for a c section Monday due to baby being footling breech. Today was my husbands bday so my little girl and I wanted to su...
5 answers |
My water finally broke. I'm only 2cm dilated but hopefully this will be quick lol.
11639735 tn?1420070507
Had a membrane sweep at 215 yesterday and started having contractions at 10 pm. I was 5 cm at 3 and have been dilating about a cm an hour
3 answers |
10456991 tn?1427893797
My lil man was born 4/21 at 8:22am weighing 6 lb and 12 oz. 20 inches long. I couldn't be happier, he is such a happy, content Lil baby. ...
3 answers |
10977026 tn?1414368903
I'm overdue only by a day but there's major pressure to have the baby now. I have read a lot of ways to induce but I want to know what re...
2 answers |
cant sleep.. I have lots of thing in mind. Im schedule for induction tomorrow? What should I expect? Which is more painful? Normal labor?...
1 answer |
My due date is tomorrow, also I have a appointment, I have no signs of labor! Should I give the castor oil a try? If so any ladies out th...
4 answers |
Gross.. Just lost my plug. I wasn't expecting that at all lol
A
A
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community Resources