Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2015.
81 - 100 (of 2601) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I really dont want to be induced, just seems like most moms on here are really into it. I am hoping that my son comes naturally. I am due...
7 answers |
I was walking at work today and I had like running cramps to the point where I could barly walk. Has anyone expericend this? Everyone thi...
2 answers |
I was dilated at 2cm for 3 weeks. No changes or signs of labor whatsoever. On April 18th, I cleaned up my entire house, fixed myself a mi...
My Dr stretched my cervix today hoping it will send me into labor. Has anyone else had that done
1 answer |
After struggling trying to dilate enough to deliver vaginally I just couldn't seem to get past 5cm...She was delivered sucessfully via c-...
2 answers |
I'm due in 2 days and I had a membrane sweep at my appointment earlier today. I also had sex few hours afterwards which is suppose to hel...
3 answers |
Levi kurtis arrived yesyerday via c-section at 39+1 dew to breach presentation. We did not know what we were having until dr held him up ...
I got checked the other day and I'm at 2cm. I've just started to loose my mucus plug in chunks over the last few hours. How long has it t...
2 answers |
11140311 tn?1427816951
my son was born at 6.21pm yesterday , he been fed at 3am drank the whole bottle 30ml , but hasnt really drank alot since then , the docto...
4 answers |
10347925 tn?1410299062
Im feel like I may go past my due date (4/24/15) , baby feels too snug in my belly haven't had any braxton hicks contractions or discomfo...
3 answers |
10298511 tn?1414508469
On the 15th I had my membranes swept So on the 16th I began having lots of horrible contractions not quite regular until later in the ...
8 answers |
12259188 tn?1428964436
So today was my last appointment until whenever my sweet son decides to come, and my midwife checked my cervix ONLY because I requested i...
9 answers |
I'm due tomorrow and there's no sign yet. I did take 2.5 tsp of castor oil on Tuesday and nothing. Yesterday I took it again but this tim...
My due date is in 4 days (April 26) and I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. I'm a ftm and at my last appointment I wasn't dilated o...
4 answers |
My little one arrived today at noon. Was induced last night around 10pm started having hard contractions by 12. Held off on getting an ep...
2 answers |
I am scheduled to be induced Sunday night. Anybody know the process?
5 answers |
did the membrane sweep work for you ladies..?
1 answer |
Hi ladies, I'm due this Fri but scheduled to be induced Monday if no baby by then. If any of you have been induced before, can you ple...
1 answer |
We delivered on the 16th be scheduled C section since he was still breach, he never moved from his position since 5 months but he was lon...
I had c-section with first baby due to getting a fever from epiderl. My daughter was 8lbs. I want to have to have vbac this time but I ha...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: April 2015 Babies Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers