Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
21 - 40 (of 261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am three days postpartum and my milk just came in last night. I'm pumping regularly I can't nurse yet because my baby is in the nicu go...
2 answers |
Due Date was 4/4 gave birth 3/30! 6lb 11oz 21 1/2in! 22 hrs of labor! 2nd child..No epidural til the last hr only because it wasn't diala...
1 answer |
For the past two to three months I've been having this sharp horrible pain on my lower left side of back that when I'm laying down or lea...
2 answers |
Hi. I am not sure if I am being silly but I think my waters have been leaking for the last 24 hours. Might be TMI but I keep feeling a s...
3 answers |
Is anyone due the beginning of APRIL? If so when and where are you planning on Delivering? I'm Due April 7 w/ a boy I believe he going t...
14 answers |
15347008 tn?1446272059
I have been gaving upper thigh pain in my right leg, ehich makes it hard to walk. Anybody else been experiencing this? If do, do you have...
2 answers |
So I've noticed the day I shaved my vagina, it was super swollen.. It kinda was itchy and sore.. I had my normal doctors appt and they ...
2 answers |
My original due date was May 1st,2016. It was then changed to April 27th,2016. Every time I go for an ultrasound (once to twice a week no...
1 answer |
Is it safe to ask your doctor can he induce you st 36 weeks?
2 answers |
Hi all. I have lost my mucas plug this morning. I am not monitoring my pains and movements. I am getting tightening around ever 20 m...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Has any one else had a false alarm at this stage of pregnancy. Frustrated but happy at the same time. Is it bad that I'm ready to see and...
2 answers |
Hi. I am 37wks and 2 days pregnant, last night was the worst nights sleep I have had. I was have back ache and my tummy kept tightening ...
8 answers |
April baby,where are??? Im due 25th April and i cant wait...!!!!
11 answers |
Excited I'm in my last month!I just hope he comes after my baby shower. Lol
2 answers |
I'm a first time mommy idk what shoul I pack in the diaper bag HELP PLEASE!!! 31 weeks I'm having a baby girl
3 answers |
I'm 32 weeks with my 2nd child a boy this time I'm due April 25 and I have been having real bad pelvic pain this week has anyone else ?
5 answers |
anyone out there who is having severe panic attack and taking medication ?18th week
23 answers |
I'm 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I've been in and out the hospital alot due to contractions and and mon I lost my mucus plug and last...
I'm 35 weeks and 4 days pregnant and I've been in and out the hospital alot due to contractions and and mon I lost my mucus plug and last...
Anyone else measure big? Doctor said baby is good. I'm just bigger then I should be.
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community Resources