Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
41 - 60 (of 261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 33 weeks with my first baby a little boy. I'm nervous my baby shower isn't until March 26 and I am not sure what I'm supposed to hav...
1 answer |
I'm having lower right abdomine pain and also pain where my 'pregnancy line' is. Its very painful and was wondering if anyone else has ha...
Hi all. I have noticed over the past few days I seem to be losing mucas it looks like the mucas plug. How long does this go on for and d...
1 answer |
i am almost 33 weeks pregnant and don't know if u should have the diaper bag or my hospital bag pack now. When do I start preparing ?
4 answers |
Team pink how about you?
1 answer |
April 6 Baby!!!!!!
Was wondering if any other women are due in April? Once I have my daughter i thought it would be nice to know other moms with a baby my d...
20 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I'm 31 weeks today. Just wondering who else is due in April. I am 34, mom of a almost 17 year old girl and now many years later ...
15 answers |
I'm going on my 35 weeks being pregnant, I was sleeping and nausea woke me up, then the cramps came and tummy aches. I had diarrhea 4 tri...
1 answer |
Well i had my gender scan today ladies… im team pink :) :)
26 answers |
I would love to get to know some other women that will be having a baby the same age as mine, I'm in Maine ^.^ my Instagram is Bruinsbabe33
1 answer |
I'm 22 weeks and I have no energy does anyone else have this problem?
3 answers |
What day is everyone due and with what gender? All the people I know have found out what there having but we've kept it a surprise!? As l...
28 answers |
Has anyone bought a crib mattress yet? What are some good quality mattresses??
2 answers |
Im due 15th of april 33 weeks tomorrow. Bumps measuring 30 weeks xx
3 answers |
Anyone have a breech baby I'm 34 weeks with a very active little boy that refuses to go head down now my doctors are threatening c sectio...
4 answers |
Hi I am 33. Weeks I feel a lot of gas and tighting of the belly and buttocks pain am I in labor
Hi. U am 35 weeks pregnant and I have recently started with diarrhea and I have gone really cold. :( not sure what to do is the early si...
1 answer |
Hi! Any other mommies to be on Instagram? I'm due April 7th!
6 answers |
463897 tn?1468017350
If you would like to become a Community Leader please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Congratulations on your pregnancy! C...
2 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community Resources