Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
61 - 80 (of 261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7119814 tn?1388476008
So this is my second pregnancy and im starting to reach the end! I'm very nervous about it and i wake up in the middle of the night and c...
5 answers |
My son is due April 8 2016 I'm going planning to leave to the military by October 2016 so he is only going to be 5-6 months when I leave....
1 answer |
When would my conceive date be then??? My app says she was 1 day on July 16th. And was 2 weeks on the 29th. Does that mean I conceived on...
1 answer |
I'm 27 nearly 28 and I am expecting my 4th child. I just want to know is there anyone else or is expecting their 5th or even 6th chil...
3 answers |
Hi 2016 moms! Its my 8th month of pregnancy and tonight by mistake instead of mii picked the glass of my friend who is suffering from tb ...
1 answer |
HOW FAR IS EVERYONE !? what are you having ?? ;-)
10 answers |
This just started a couple of hours ago but I'm having horrible pain on my left side abdomen area. Not sure if any other mommy's are havi...
2 answers |
Is anyone on Sertraline for anxiety and panic attacks
1 answer |
Hi! Im 22 weeks pregnant and have gained 7-8 pounds. Was wondering where everyone was at?? Thanks!
17 answers |
I'm 13"weeks pregnant and I've been taking 2 pills of tramedol for the past 2 days. I'm not addicted to it, I've just been taking it for ...
1 answer |
Help On middle names for a girl!!. So far I have ADELYNN ELSIE :) is that a good one or should I look for another one??
2 answers |
Anyone know any unusual cute boys names? Really struggling to choose a name for my little boy
1 answer |
Hello ladies
I know,not great. Just wondering the general weight gain for those ladies this far along. I am still lifting weights and doing cardio but...
3 answers |
I'm due April 7th with my our second. This time around we are having a girl!! Camilla Grace
29 weeks today with my second child and have awful back ache paracetamol is not touching it. Never had this with my first pregnancy but I...
Hello i was just wondering if anyone has been measuring ahead at scans? My lmp was 1st august, at my first scan on 24th of september i wa...
5 answers |
Im 26 weeks and 3 days. I cant seem to fall asleep on my sides anymore. My hips are hurting and it makes it worse laying on them. What ot...
3 answers |
Hello I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby and I'm feeling a lot of pressure down below, getting a lot of cramps today and my pelvic bo...
Mine is April 25.
51 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community Resources