Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2016.
81 - 100 (of 261) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My left hip is killing me. It hurts to move or walk. If I move the pain shoots up my back. I have honestly never felt this kind of pain b...
5 answers |
Any baby girl names due on april need some names
1 answer |
Hi. Just wanted some people's options. We have neighbours who have no respect for anyone else apart from themselves. They have started...
10 answers |
I can't wait to meet our bundle of joy , stay blessed .
I am 15 weeks pregnant. According to all the stuff I'm reading online, I'm supposed to have gained 5 or 6 pounds by now-but I've LOST 6 p...
13 answers |
I need some unique boy names it's so hard! All I see are the common ones ex mason aiden jaiden Robert and I just want something different...
3 answers |
I am 23 weeks pregnant . I feel my baby kick everyday for atleast 20 minutes. I haven't felt him kick in almost 48 hours. I know you aren...
3 answers |
I'm 23 weeks and for the last week I have had really bad lightheaded ness and dizzyness its stopping me doing day to day things and is al...
I'm 19 weeks pregnant and recently moved house and area since moving my anxiety and panic attacks are so bad I'm having them everyday and...
7 answers |
15347008 tn?1446272059
For the past month or so, my behind has been hurting when I move or try to get up really fast. Has anybody else experienced this? Does an...
4 answers |
I need some options for baby girl names! I don't like the conventional names really though :) I just can't find anything that piques ...
3 answers |
I just had surgery(plates and screws) on my broken arm at 5 months pregnant. I am so off balance what can I do?
I just had surgery(plates and screws) on my broken arm at 5 months pregnant. I am so off balance what can I do?
Hi, did any of you girls had pneumonia during your pregnancy and how did you get it?
I keep getting a sharp pain, for lack of better words it feels like a knife is being shoved up my lady bits... Is this normal? Does anyon...
2 answers |
Anyone dealing with having a baby being pregnant and married to the military?
6 answers |
Sooooo.... boy names are difficult and hard to come by. I haven't heard any I liked. I don't like "unique" names, both families have hide...
6 answers |
Im due in April and im having a boy. I live in new haven ct and it would be nice to know some parents that are having kids around the sam...
2 answers |
Any suggestions for a boy ? Nothing too common
3 answers |
Hey guys, So I've come up with a not so short list of baby boy names. I'm 20 weeks,:) my partner really likes Wolfgang (he had German ...
6 answers |
A
A
Pregnancy: April 2016 Babies Community Resources