Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: April 2018 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2018.
1 - 20 (of 17) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm literally puking my guts up. Any remedies?
4 answers |
I've been waiting on the health department to set up my appointment for 3 weeks and they have done nothing! Anyone else have this situati...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Had a miscarriage in march, and had my first appt yesterday for my second pregnancy and we seen two babies and two strong heartbeats! Any...
1 answer |
I've had two miscarriages (July 2016 and March 2017). We found out it they could have been caused by a thyroid condition that I am now on...
I lost my first baby due to a miscarriage about two years ago amd i found out a few days ago that im 4 weeks pregnant again. I am so scar...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant have an abortion scheduled next week. This was a total accident and was the 1st time i had sex with the dad. I d...
6 answers | 2 comments |
Have any of you experienced previous loss and now expecting again? I've had 2 losses. Very scared.
10 answers | 1 comment |
5875748 tn?1431566603
I am 8 weeks today with my third child. With my first two I had extreme nausea and fatigue, as well as acne, cramps, and sore breasts. ...
5 answers |
Anyone else is 18 expecting their first?
2 answers |
I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I can feel my heart working harder and it kinda gives me anxiety. Can anyone else tell?
2 answers |
5weeks pregnant and we are trying to think of names. For a boy we both like Waylon and for a girl we like Scarlet but we are undecided on...
7058746 tn?1393439020
Hi! I had a miscarriage about 2 years ago and now pregnant again. This is my 3rd pregnancy. I have a 3 year old from my 1st pregnancy. My...
2 answers |
Did any of you have period like cramps at 4 weeks?
5 answers |
When is everyone due and when did you find out?
15 answers | 11 comments |
707563 tn?1455827280
Consider this your virtual mother's group. Post your questions here, welcome others, and get to know each other!
6 answers |
Hello mommies, I'm having pregnancy symptoms but I scaredscared to test. Ok so I had started my period on July 2 one day before my Bday w...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I took an ept home pregnancy test yesterday & I'm for sure it's positive... I really wish I could post a picture. So anyways the line is ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: April 2018 Babies Community Resources