Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2009 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2009.
I am 20 weeks 4 days. I have had cramping on and off throughout most of my pregnancy. I thought it was gone and WHAM the last couple days...
I know that it's common to have hormones go one way or the other or even both! But my husband, sadly is extreemly frustrated sexually. I...
Dear All, My doctor has subscribed to me "Navidoxine" for morning sickness and nausea. I have been taking this medicine for a month no...
This is my first pregnancy. I am over 31 weeks. About 2 weeks ago my husband and I started noticing that our unborn baby moves in shaky m...
Dear Ladies, I am presently 09 weeks pregnant and havng nausea on and off, my Gyno prescribed me Navidoxine and today soon after i too...
hiya im chloe i have had 4 previous miscarriages in a row in teh last 13-14 months..... im now pregnant again with number 5 ( DH and i fo...
Popular Resources
Approaching your due date? Look for these signs of labor.
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
What to expect in your growing baby
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.