Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2008 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2008.

1 - 20 (of 84) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay, this might seem like a really silly question, but is your belly hard or soft? Becuse mine seems to go from soft (really 'doughy' feeling, like I'm fat not really pregnant), and then sometimes I touch it and it feels pretty hard. It...
bizbiz | Last answer
I had a frozen embryo transfer of 3 blasts. Beta #1 at 8dp5dt (of 6 day embryos)=5 Beta #2 at 10dp5dt=Still 5 Beta #3 at 12dp5dt=4 Beta #4 at 16dp5dt=23 Beta#5 at 18dp5dt=43 Beta #6 at 20dp5dt=105 Beta #7 at 24dp5dt=503 Beta #8 a...
Angelica68 | Last answer
339665_tn?1210444508
hi.. well im 33 weeks pregnant..and i am concern about brastfeeding because my nipple hasnt pop out yet.. is that normal..before being pregnant my boobs were very small and now htey are not that big.. but im still concern about my nipple...
mimi319 | Last answer
I underwent an ultrasound at 21 weeks and the fetal measurements were BPD=4.4cm, HC=18.3cm, AC=16.4cm FL=3.7 cm EFW=420 gms Even before I could ask my doctor she predicted that it would be a baby boy that I am probably carrying based on...
Sandy168 | Last answer
My sonogram showed central placenta previa till 24 weeks. Now I am 33 weeks and another sonogram is due in a few days. I am very anxious to know if the placenta has migrated upwards or not. Also I am sufering from lower abdominal and cer...
Sweetmeet | Last answer
Any August Mummies around anymore? How are our bubs going? xoxo
hanacabana | Last answer
My baby is 10 weeks old. I am having terrible intermittent 'bone' pain when first getting up from a seated position or from bed. It's my feet, legs and hips. This is my 2nd baby, with my first I remember I had terrible thigh and hip pain...
MomOfJB | Posted
im 13 weeks and after sex i was bleeding.. some spotting here and there. it stopped completely within an hour or so, but afterwards i got some discharge. i have no cramping or anything like that. maybe the sex was too rough. anyway, im k...
Dulce780 | Posted
i had sx with my boyfriend on friday august 15 2008 and he nutted inside of me how long will it be before i know if im pregnant
quita21 | Last answer
hi i am 18 & a half weeks pregnant & lost 2 babys at 9 weeks. I no i am way past that now but ii just worry all the time because sometimes my belly is soft & others its really hard &ii dont no whats goin on? please help me? ii hate worry...
Charrlotte | Posted
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We have rolled out a couple of slide shows in a few communities, one of the more popular ones being a slide show of pictures of all of the MedHelp pets (http://www.medhelp.org/slideshows/show/2?camp=slideshow_ad_2). As our members...
Med Help | Posted
Me and my loving partner have been trying for a baby for 2 years. Following the guidelines every 2 days. 14 days after period. Each month I am left heart broken. This month I came on earlier than normal. This only lasted 2 days, am I? I ...
stageltd | Posted
10947_tn?1281407852
Hi, We're pleased to announce Baby Pages, the first of what will be a series of Personal Pages is now live. We're very excited about this new feature and hope that you will as well. Please let us know what you think by posting in our ...
Med Help | Posted
178590_tn?1294180367
Ok Sorry I haven't been able to update you all before now but Jacob and Mekaila are here they were born July 26 at 36 weeks I went in to be induce Friday July 25 and Jacob Russel finally made his appearance at 5:22 am Saturday morning at...
Brown Eyed Gurl | Posted
339229_tn?1243048894
Well, today is my due date. It finally came. I can't believe it's here... but no baby. I'm a little bummed but I know she'll be here in the next few days. If I don't go into labor naturally (to which my dr's think I might not be able to)...
abbyloo | Posted
I am a 50 year old male with Mild left pelviectasis. Could you explain what this is in an adult male?. The only info I could find in regards to this is located in infants.
elwin | Posted
484267_tn?1239041573
When is too soon to be traveling with a newborn baby? What are the possible complications with taking a one week old on a 24hr road trip...what is the recommended age for travel such as this?
minbumthy | Last answer
I had done sex with my wife before 2 days(26/6/08) of her MC(28/6/08). she got her menstrual timely. after that i have not done made relationship with her but now she said that she is 5 week pregnant on 2nd Aug 08. How it can possible. C...
Abhilasha | Last answer
339229_tn?1243048894
Hey everybody! I was just wandering what all your due dates were. I'd like to keep track and it will help us all to understand what each other is going through. I am due August 30th and I am having a baby girl.
abbyloo | Last answer
Well today is my due date and still no baby i am just wondering if anyone knows of safe ways to enduce labour ?
lilmisscheeky | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2008 Babies Community Resources