Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2010.

1 - 20 (of 430) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Dear Sir/Madam, My Last LMP 2/11/2015 and today my ultrasound reports ( ULTRASOUND LOWER ABDOMEN ) ( EARLY PREGNANCY ) . Gravid uterus shows a single gestation sac measuring 1.32 cm in size . Poor Decidual thickening seen around the...
sahaygudiya | Posted
I went for my Ultrasound today and found out they is no cardiac activity result as follow: Uterus enlarge in size, a well defined regular outline single early intrauterine gestational sac, GS- 05 week, 02 days +/-09 days. The mean gesta...
miracle202 | Last answer
hello doctor.. my last lmp was on 5th jun 2015.. today i m going for my first ultrasound in which doctor said fetal cardial activity not found... can it leads to miscarriage or still i have some hope.. pls rply
shikhakukreja | Posted
I have done my early pregnancy scan. The report said that am having twins in my womb One baby FHR is 112bpm and the other is 111bpm One baby is 5w 6d old And the other is 6w 0d old Can u pls suggest the genderof my babies...
Bunnychiinni | Posted
If I measure myself with a tape measure and the tape measure read 21 and a half inches how far along would I be
fisher69 | Posted
i went to the doctor today for my ultrasound but the result is this, there is an intrauterine gestation sac with an embryo noted within, however no cardiac activity noted. crl measuring is 0.3cm compatible wih 6weeks age of gestation ...
jucel | Posted
11946716_tn?1422321392
ok so i was told two different due dates. The first one was April 15 2015 and the second one was May 3. I went to the dr two weeks ago and my belly measured 31 cm. so which date should i go with or will i just have a big baby. P.s sa...
I went to the Dr yesterday and she said I am measuring 4 weeks ahead. I forgot to ask her but does that mean I can be induced 4 weeks before my due date? She said I am at risk for a bigger baby, I go in this weekend to get my glucose t...
heather99110 | Posted
1133317_tn?1264885427
did anyone go for an ultrasound around 6 weeks? if so what was the fetal heart rate?
MelissaMommyof3 | Last answer
Hello I'm 12 wks and 2 days. I constantly feel soo hungry, but yet the thought of most foods makes me nauseated. I constantly have this burning hunger sensation in my upper belly. Is that normal? I keep reading the nausea and feeling ...
beebee94606 | Posted
I am 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant for the past two or so days my breasts have not been as sore as they were in the beginning. I am still tired get headaches and experience frequent urination, and get heartburn should I be worried?
DustyLyn | Last answer
I use a bed heating pad the one that's the whole bed size and goes under the sheets and often times I still wake up on my stomach which makes me nervous as well but with the pad I am wondering of its okay considering the other concerns w...
kourtb | Last answer
1221453_tn?1281095942
Im 16w2d pregnant and i was just wondering when i would be able to feel my baby move? I feel things like a little poke on the inside but it doesnt last but for a little while and usually only when i am sitting still, don't know if its ga...
StephW09 | Last answer
I'm 41 and this is our first pregnancy. We've been trying for 18 yrs, I am being very careful no meds of any kind but this has stopped me in my tracks. Ive had them off & on all my life. I use prep h and am really good about veggies,wate...
Squa8794 | Posted
Hi I am currently booked in for a medical induction this coming Tuesday the 28th of August. I would like to avoid a drug based induction so was thinking of using castor oil as I have tried sex, walking, acupressure but with no successful...
tash120 | Posted
As per octor advice we Did some Blood/ Urine and U/s. The impression of U/s was Early intrauterine Embryonic Demise (CRL-7 week 1 day, No cardiac activiy). But there was no bleeding and no pain observed before it. The Blood report findin...
simmi331 | Posted
hello doctor my girlfriend was ment to come on her period on the 30th of last month she still hasent come on she has had little drips , but thats all and we took a pregnancy test today and it still showed up she was one line , could she ...
timbob2011 | Posted
Let me start out by first saying, i am a mother of 1 girl and 2 boys with another boy due aug 10. I keep reading about other mothers due same time as me and they find out the sex of there baby. My question is are the ones who are real...
mommyisbest | Posted
Just found out i'm pregnant and i'm so scared. I have no idea what to do. What kind of questions should I be asking myself to figure out a decision?
pregnant7 | Posted
I been throwing up for 3 weeks now.and I took a test but it was negative
imsohappy | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2010 Babies Community Resources