Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.
1 - 20 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We spoke allot while we were pregnant and now our lives are moving so fast. I was wondering how your August babies are doing
5 answers |
Threw my back out today! In so much pain! Just called it to work for tomorrow. Can't walk. Ugh!!
4 answers |
Has anyone else not have bloating yet? I was bloated right away with dd and I'm finding this weird. 5w4d
5 answers |
I must admit i miss being pregnant. I also must admit when i heard other woman say they missed being pregnant,i thought they were CRAZY!!...
2 answers |
Ryeli Ann-Marie was born August 25th @ 7:28pm 7lbs 15oz and 21in long.
3 answers |
2026902 tn?1369101998
First by wanting to.say this place was awesome during my pregnancy. Have all those august babies arrived? What did you ladies have boy ...
4 answers |
Well I'm 40 w 6days and I was supposed to be induced on Friday I went to my dr office Friday morning an my doctor said the appointment wa...
6 answers |
1813627 tn?1337725975
We finally welcomed baby Veer into the world last night at 851 pm. After only an hr of pushing but was in labor for 30 hrs he is perfect....
1 answer |
Hi all! Just thought I'd share. So last Monday about 10pm I had this horrible pain in my abdomin that got progressively worse. I was 37...
7 answers |
1752977 tn?1418225396
And how is everyone doing? How are the new mommies and the ones hanging on to the last few days? I can't believe my baby girl is almost a...
14 answers |
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all of u for your support and guidance through a difficult first time pregnancy. I could not hav...
2066946 tn?1345527488
Had a successful induction august 24th started pitocin at 430 am an was holding my baby at 348 pm ...8lbs 7 ounces 20 an a quarter inches...
2 answers |
Today I gave birth (via c section) to Josiah K. Maker. He weighs in at 8 lbs 6 oz. Full head of hair and so very content. He is truly a b...
10 answers |
My daughter was born Aug 21st, 3:37pm, 7lbs 13 oz & 19in long! Via C section! I cant begin to express my happiness.
5 answers |
Today I turn 40wks and still no baby. I feel contractions but not enough for me to go in. I don't want to be induced. Any ideas of how i ...
3 answers |
I am finally going to have my baby tomorrow. Yayyyyy! I received cervadil at 750 pm.
8 answers |
2072659 tn?1340600973
Ms. Giselle arrived at 40+4 weighing 6lbs 14oz and 21 inches long... labor was only 7.5 hours from the time my water broke until the time...
2 answers |
I am proud to say that I am being induced as we speak my bundle should be here tomorrow
1 answer |
I am going to be induced Friday night my doctor said that if the baby's head lowers more it would be a better chance that we will have a ...
2 answers |
2037415 tn?1332169926
My daughter.was born on the 13 was two days over due... I ended up getting a c section because her heartrate kept dropping.... I was too ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community Resources