Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.
21 - 40 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I'm nikki and I'm 22 and a bit confused as to whats going on with my body at the minute. It's been 18 days now since I had unprotecte...
2 answers |
:)
Going in at 9:30 for my c section, I get to meet my lil lady, yeeeeyyyy I'm so excited :)
1 answer |
Today is my due date & no sign of my baby girl coming anytime soon....Sooo, were having a c section on tuesday morning :)) im scared to d...
7 answers |
2013578 tn?1341815612
I am just so happy to have my little girl here :) Here is a picture for everyone to see
3 answers |
my baby is 2 weeks old, and I had was breastfeeding. I'm not producing enough for her so I've had to switch to formula. it's been about 1...
1 answer |
Okay so I have a doctor appointment today at 2:45 I am hoping to convince my midwife to induce me I am 40 weeks pregnant but next Monday ...
4 answers |
Finally!!!!laurensius brian birth 8-8-2012 So happy with our new family.hope all of u have a nice day...
2 answers |
Been in hospital for two days now they induced me yesterday and I was only 1 cm dialated they gna check again soon and if I'm 4 cm they g...
7 answers |
It was today and my day is ending without the appearance of my Caydian Amor! Hopefully, I get to meet my blessing soon. FIRST TIME MOMMY ...
11 answers |
1813627 tn?1337725975
Sorry ladies it's my term for vent... I seem increadably emotional today. I woke up extra sore and crampy but still no baby. Everyday doi...
I'm getting really sad now everyoneis having their babys before they are even full term and my.little one is 8 days late and is showing n...
4 answers |
My baby girl arrived Tuesday. She is so happy and healthy. I am so happy.
2 answers |
2013578 tn?1341815612
So I was checked last at 5:45pm yesterday and was only 1 cm and 75% effaced, I decided to eat dinner and then I started to get stronger c...
10 answers |
todays the day. i had contractions all yesterday and woke up this morning with cramping and pelvic pain. my contractions are like 7_10 mi...
2 answers |
2013578 tn?1341815612
Okay so I had my doctors appointment today and my ultrasound, as of right now my little one is measuring 9.5lbs give or take a pound and ...
3 answers |
Hey everyone, my baby boy Eugene was born today at 38w1d on the 15th of August. Felt pain around 4.30am, got to the hospital around 9am a...
7 answers |
Woke up this morning with contractions. They were about 4-5 minutes apart. Called my doctor now I'm on my way to l&d to be assessed. This...
9 answers |
Went to the doc today, I'm 39 Weeks 5 days...his plan was to induce me on the weekend, however when he checked me I am as closed as can b...
1 answer |
Im having a constant cramps at the top of my belly, back pains, and my baby is moving a lot. Do u have any idea what this can be ladies?
2 answers |
I'm 7 days away....due on the 17th, I feel like I'm gonna go past my due date, no contractions, no weird feelings. Does anyone else feel...
7 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community Resources