Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.
Today I turn 40wks and still no baby. I feel contractions but not enough for me to go in. I don't want to be induced. Any ideas of how i ...
I am finally going to have my baby tomorrow. Yayyyyy! I received cervadil at 750 pm.
Ms. Giselle arrived at 40+4 weighing 6lbs 14oz and 21 inches long... labor was only 7.5 hours from the time my water broke until the time...
I am going to be induced Friday night my doctor said that if the baby's head lowers more it would be a better chance that we will have a ...
My daughter.was born on the 13 was two days over due... I ended up getting a c section because her heartrate kept dropping.... I was too ...
Hi I'm nikki and I'm 22 and a bit confused as to whats going on with my body at the minute. It's been 18 days now since I had unprotecte...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.