Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.
61 - 80 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How close together should ur contractions be before heading to the hospital??
2 answers |
2013578 tn?1341815612
well I am 39 weeks today and still no baby :( I thought for sure labor was starting yesterday , I got sick and my bh/contractions were 6...
6 answers |
i was awakened be painful contractions at 3 am but there only 10 min apart. could this be early labor or just more irritating Braxton Hic...
3 answers |
As of right now it's 4 pm & I have to be at the hospital at 6:30am to be induced! Not much longer :)
4 answers |
Today I am 39 weeks pregnant and cant stand being around my boyfriend. Everything he says makes me wanna scream and I can't take it. Many...
4 answers |
Today I'm 40 weeks. I'm hoping by some miracle my little girl wants to come tonight! I'm so ready. I'm pretty sure she's trying to pick h...
8 answers |
I saw blood and slime when I wiped at 1am. Could this mean labor soon? No contractions about a hour in a half later
1 answer |
Any more new babies to welcome? Any one had or having one right now? I had my princess July 25th at 3.5 weeks early. She's healthy and ho...
8 answers |
I have 10 days till my c-section. Oh wow so crazy.
1 answer |
NST
so I'm 38 weeks and 3days and just left my weekly appointment. The heat beat was recorded but my baby has stopped moving so now I'm at th...
5 answers |
I am 37 Weeks and 5 days.. I have been 4cms dilated and 50% for almost 3 Weeks now! I am absolutely miserable and feel like my hips back ...
4 answers |
419964 tn?1333305506
Went to a routine appointment at the end of may dr wanted to put me on 24 hour watch th e protein in my urine was too high, blood pressur...
1 answer |
1943295 tn?1388242924
So was induced at 5AM on August 3,2012 due to mild pre-eclampsia! They started my pitocin at 6:30AM About 9 hours and 4 pushes later...
5 answers |
2013578 tn?1341815612
well sadly the full moon did not send me into labor :( I did get checked at my doctors appointment to today and she said I am soft and t...
4 answers |
1813627 tn?1337725975
Hi ladies, I got this burst of energy yesterday. Normally I have to take a nap in the afternoon. But yesterday i was like the energize...
6 answers |
38 Weeks tomorrow!!!! I'm due the 17th, having a girl and I'm at the point where I can't sleep at night...is anyone going through this?
5 answers |
We've finally reached August. Get ready to welcome ur little bundle of joy. I'm due on the 28th so I have a long way to go before I meet ...
13 answers |
38 Weeks tomorrow!!!! I'm due the 17th, having a girl and I'm at the point where I can't sleep at night...is anyone going through this?
3166851 tn?1343945203
I'm 6 day piui and I have been have the crazies symptoms.. Tired and hungry all the time sore breast and nauseous. Has anyone else experi...
I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. I haven't really got any BH contraction through out my pregnancy. Last night i was watching tv and was laugh...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community Resources