Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.

61 - 80 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How close together should ur contractions be before heading to the hospital??
  Posted
2013578 tn?1341815612
well I am 39 weeks today and still no baby :( I thought for sure labor was starting yesterday , I got sick and my bh/contractions were 6-10 minutes apart for 6 hours and were painfully uncomfortable but nope.... I am still having them 6...
  Posted
i was awakened be painful contractions at 3 am but there only 10 min apart. could this be early labor or just more irritating Braxton Hicks? well only time will tell.......
  Posted
As of right now it's 4 pm & I have to be at the hospital at 6:30am to be induced! Not much longer :)
  Posted
Today I am 39 weeks pregnant and cant stand being around my boyfriend. Everything he says makes me wanna scream and I can't take it. Many say its just my hormones but he doesnt even try to make it better. Ugh I'm praying that when I have...
  Posted
Today I'm 40 weeks. I'm hoping by some miracle my little girl wants to come tonight! I'm so ready. I'm pretty sure she's trying to pick her birthday. Haha. Dr apt in the morning hoping that I can be induced soon!!
  Posted
I saw blood and slime when I wiped at 1am. Could this mean labor soon? No contractions about a hour in a half later
  Posted
Any more new babies to welcome? Any one had or having one right now? I had my princess July 25th at 3.5 weeks early. She's healthy and home. :-)
  Posted
I have 10 days till my c-section. Oh wow so crazy.
  Posted
NST
so I'm 38 weeks and 3days and just left my weekly appointment. The heat beat was recorded but my baby has stopped moving so now I'm at the hospital to be given a NST. It's no biggie I guess but being a FTM makes me anxious
  Posted
I am 37 Weeks and 5 days.. I have been 4cms dilated and 50% for almost 3 Weeks now! I am absolutely miserable and feel like my hips back and pelvis are broken lol! I hope this little guy comes asap! My first son was born at 37 and 3 and ...
  Posted
419964 tn?1333305506
Went to a routine appointment at the end of may dr wanted to put me on 24 hour watch th e protein in my urine was too high, blood pressure was too high was on bed rest before this appointment ended up spending a month in the hospital on ...
  Posted
1943295 tn?1388242924
So was induced at 5AM on August 3,2012 due to mild pre-eclampsia! They started my pitocin at 6:30AM About 9 hours and 4 pushes later Vincent Elliot was born at 2:11PM Weighting 8lb 4 oz Length 20 1/2 inches long He is super ...
  Posted
2013578 tn?1341815612
well sadly the full moon did not send me into labor :( I did get checked at my doctors appointment to today and she said I am soft and thinning but no dilation. I am hoping if I up my walking and start using my birthing ball that I can ...
  Posted
1813627 tn?1337725975
Hi ladies, I got this burst of energy yesterday. Normally I have to take a nap in the afternoon. But yesterday i was like the energizer bunny. After a full day of running errands I came home and basiclly cleaned the whole house. I m...
  Posted
38 Weeks tomorrow!!!! I'm due the 17th, having a girl and I'm at the point where I can't sleep at night...is anyone going through this?
  Posted
We've finally reached August. Get ready to welcome ur little bundle of joy. I'm due on the 28th so I have a long way to go before I meet my little boy. Are u ladies prepared? I have so much to do. The journey of pregnancy is nearly over....
  Posted
38 Weeks tomorrow!!!! I'm due the 17th, having a girl and I'm at the point where I can't sleep at night...is anyone going through this?
  Posted
3166851 tn?1343945203
I'm 6 day piui and I have been have the crazies symptoms.. Tired and hungry all the time sore breast and nauseous. Has anyone else experience these symptoms after their iui.. Please help
  Posted
I will be 37 weeks tomorrow. I haven't really got any BH contraction through out my pregnancy. Last night i was watching tv and was laughing really hard and felt pain in my pelvic area. What i would assume to be contraction. They are irr...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...