Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.

81 - 100 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1629610 tn?1330932611
HI everyone, I am officially a very proud mommy. So happy to finally meet our boy. He was born Friday 27 July, only 4.8 lbs (2.2kg's) but doing great and he is gorgeous.
  Posted
Hey girls my doctor said if im dialated to at least a 2 ill be induced next thursday August 9th! Im only dialated between .5 and 1 centimeter! How can i progress dialation?
  Posted
1952674 tn?1329194398
So my dr doesn't ever really go into detail on anything, he's always in and out as if he's in a rush. Well I went in yesterday 7/31 which was my due date and they recently changed it to tomorrow 8/2 and I wasn't dilated at all so he aske...
  Posted
1943295 tn?1388242924
Not a question just wanted to share the good news! Had my ob appointment today! Last week I was tested for pre-eclampsia and today she told me that I developed mild pre-eclampsia! After much debat between the doctor and mid-wife (who ...
  Posted
Any august mommys hoping the full moon brings on labor? Ill be 38w thursday! Im ready when my little man is ready!
  Posted
I'm 39+1 weeks today and have been having menstrual like cramps for the past 7 hours. There is no break so I don't think it is contractions. I've had these in the past but never so long or so low in my abdomen. Anyone else experience thi...
  Posted
How did your c-section surgery go? Any advice you'd like to give to help out a ftm? =) Im 37wks & 4dys, my daughter is breech and im almost positive shes going to stay this way! Im above and beyond scared of the thought of being under th...
  Posted
ok i'm freaking out (have to be due to nothing other than pregnancy hormones) about giving birth.. i am 38 Weeks today and it just hits me that i am a little scared about the up coming delivery. i don't know why after all this is my four...
  Posted
My baby came 2 days early 3 hours of labor 3 pushes out came baby Antoine Thomas Anderson 7pounds 4ounces 20 inches im to excited thank you all for your support
  Posted
1752977 tn?1418225396
Hey Ladies, Well, I know it's not august but our little bundle will be joining us today. I go for my c section in 4 hrs! Good luck to you all!
  Posted
So today I didn't do much of anything besides go to my doctor and all she did was check i'd I'm dialated which I'm not. But I just went pee and some mucus bloody stuff came out. Could the doctor cause it to come out??
  Posted
My stomach keeps getting real hard like a contraction but i can't feel it but every once in a while but my back is in constant pain could this be back labor?
  Posted
1972798 tn?1355552867
I was due July 25 but my little Adalynn Rose is happy as a clam in my belly.... So far I have been checked 4 times from the dr and at my last appt (40 weeks last wednesday) he called me the iron maiden because I still havent dilated or t...
  Posted
I have been having a constant back ache that isn't goin away for the last hour I'm just laying in bed could this be back labor? I also already lost my mucas plug had some pinkish discharge, been cramping like menstrul cramps for the past...
  Posted
Im 37wks with a breach baby! I havnt had any type of pains during the entire pregnancy. So im wondering if anyone is going thru the same thing, i need advice on helping turn her! I really want to avoid a c section!
  Posted
i have been having cramps and contractions since last night. there have been like 7-10 min apart.. i called my Dr and they want me to come in and get checked. i'm 37 Weeks. the problem is i had this before and it turned out that i was no...
  Posted
Im getting induced on the 6th if she isn't here by then! I can't wait! I just hope this last week & 2 days don't drag by
  Posted
I was put on bed rest for the last 19 days. And i am having to go to the Dr 2 times a week for nst test. This last 3 days have been so long. I want to get up and do stuff. Well i hope this last few weeks go by fast. Last 17 days. Good lu...
  Posted
I'm due in 11 days and I'm really excited but.iv been feeling really really rubbish iv.been.vomitting a lot and my pelvis is so sore it feels twingy and really painful its also been.hurting.when.he kicks me or sticks his wee foot.out and...
  Posted
I was put on bed rest for the last 19 days. And i am having to go to the Dr 2 times a week for nst test. This last 3 days have been so long. I want to get up and do stuff. Well i hope this last few weeks go by fast. Last 17 days. Good lu...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community Resources