Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2012 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2012.
I'm getting really sad now everyoneis having their babys before they are even full term and my.little one is 8 days late and is showing n...
My baby girl arrived Tuesday. She is so happy and healthy. I am so happy.
So I was checked last at 5:45pm yesterday and was only 1 cm and 75% effaced, I decided to eat dinner and then I started to get stronger c...
todays the day. i had contractions all yesterday and woke up this morning with cramping and pelvic pain. my contractions are like 7_10 mi...
Okay so I had my doctors appointment today and my ultrasound, as of right now my little one is measuring 9.5lbs give or take a pound and ...
Hey everyone, my baby boy Eugene was born today at 38w1d on the 15th of August. Felt pain around 4.30am, got to the hospital around 9am a...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.