Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.
21 - 40 (of 539) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4430052 tn?1355006842
8/5/2013 - Logan Myles came into the world at 2:46pm weighing 9lbs 15.5oz, 21-1/2 inches long. Born by c-section. He's doing well, as am...
3 answers |
I don't think my newborn gets enough sleep. Is that bad? What do I do to get her to sleep? I am a ftm and I never had younger siblings o...
11 answers |
I am 38 weeks. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and measured at 43 weeks. I measured today and I am measuring 45 weeks. I am still goi...
3 answers |
I am 38 weeks. I went to the doctor last Wednesday and measured at 43 weeks. I measured today and I am measuring 45 weeks. I am still goi...
4989104 tn?1365652562
He arrived on August 6th at 2:48pm! 8lb 7oz, 20 1/2 inches long!!!!! I'm so in love with him :-)
5 answers |
Im 36+ 5 days is it normal that when i burp it taste like metal ?
2 answers |
Our baby girl was born July 29th she was 2 1/2 weeks early. I was dilated to a 5 and she still hadn't flipped so I had to have a c sectio...
3 answers |
Had my baby girl Katrelle Alise yesterday at 4:49. It was a hard labor,but worth every hour of the pain. She is 7lbs and 10oz. My biggest...
3 answers |
I'm 40 weeks and 4 days now ... Lost some of my mucus plug last night and some today .... I'm 4days late ... And as far as I know after l...
1 answer |
So my baby has arrived!! And boy let me tell you was it traumatic!! I went for a sceduled induction. At midnight the placed cervodil on m...
5 answers |
Maisie joined the world at 11.32pm via emergency c section. Unfortunately I only have a photo to look at as she is in the special care u...
2 answers |
4584876 tn?1358997631
So my baby was doing great right before we left the hospital crying real loud and everything now that she's home all she has done is slee...
11 answers |
Trying to remain calm and patient I get induced on the 16th :D 9 days away have 2 boys and waiting on the arrival of our first girl I'm s...
1 answer |
I'm 40 weeks and 3days and today I lost my mucus plug... Thick and yellowish sorry for the infor ..... My question is how long will lab...
3 answers |
Ok so for very obvious reasons going from laying down to sitting up in bed every few hours to feed/change a newborn at night is extremely...
4 answers |
4591205 tn?1410608774
so I am 37+1, my last dr appt. was Friday he said Brantleys down there head first I am 80-90% effaced but not diated yet. I have been hav...
1 answer |
Just got check to see if I was dilated and doctor said I wasn't. Cervix still high ... Baby has dropped .... So what dose that mean for m...
5 answers |
287246 tn?1318573663
I am a bit late to the party but I am expecting my 8th baby in 3 weeks. 3 weeks exactly, but I will probably have it a week early. A lo...
4 answers |
Explain to my husband how hard it is to be nine almost ten months pregnant? I woke up this morning stayed up for a couple hours and kept...
3 answers |
been having pains and feeling very uncomfertable this past week, was hoping it was the real deal but obviously not which is quite upsetti...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources