Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.
41 - 60 (of 539) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
4989104 tn?1365652562
I was due on july 29th but my little man decided he wasn't ready... 40 weeks 4 days... I'm due any day now :-) Hopefully soon! I wanna me...
6 answers |
Finally got the baby arrived button... Cant wait.to be able to.press it already ....want to.give birth baby goes in my ribs way to much
1 answer |
4989104 tn?1365652562
I'm set to.be induced August 5th! That'll put me a week overdue and I'm sooooo glad it's finally happening! My little man is so low in my...
okay so im 4days away from my due date and only 1cm dialated my doc. just checked me yesterday and said i was thinning really well but on...
1 answer |
5710652 tn?1373010482
Ok so when i went to my prenatal doctor on the 17th,he told me that i should start having sex to try & kickstart my labor.welllll,the fat...
5 answers |
I woke up this morning with no contractions or anything..I am so thru with this pregnancy! I thought somthing was going to happen to give...
4 answers |
I'm due august 3 and have doc appointment on Tuesday ... Well she Ck to see if I'm DILuted. I have never had a Ck down there .... And I a...
11 answers |
I am 36 weeks and every time I have a contraction now its with pain and pressure...hopefully that means I'm getting close?
1 answer |
No pain no cramps ,no bloody show ...and no Braxton hick ..... Really want my baby girl by this week don't want to be over due ..... ...
4 answers |
Im 36 weeks and i don't think my baby has dropped yet. will i be able to tell when he does? I've been having a lot of pelvis pain and the...
4 answers |
Good morning ladies!! I went to the doctor Thursday and he told me I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced. He said I'm most def not going to m...
2 answers |
Went to l& d in the middle of the night because I thought my water broke. They couldn't see any amniotic fluid and refuses to check for d...
1 answer |
Hey August mommies, I'm 37+4 and in two days when I see my ob it is likely I will be induced due to high blood pressure and constant cont...
4 answers |
4654179 tn?1382646814
Looks like baby has his birthday set. Due to complications plus baby being to "big" a c section date has been set. If I don't go into lab...
3 answers |
1007532 tn?1332771526
only 35 weeks... theses last couple of weeks r going by sooo slow.... my goodness i love being pregnant but i hate all the extra aches n ...
9 answers |
At least physically. 37 weeks yesterday, full term, woo!! My body HURTS. On friday I thought I was going into labor, turns out it was jus...
10 answers |
Im 38 weeks 2 days today and I have a appointment for a non stress test Monday morning and if everything is good i can be induced. My que...
1 answer |
Yayy im in the 30's day range finally ...im excited to meet my little guy but i feel he might come sooner then we think
2 answers |
Has anyone used EPO during pregnancy? Does it really work?
1 answer |
Hi im 34+2 weeks and I've been cramping.over a week now rest and water are not working last night was the 2nd time i felt my pants wet an...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources