Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.
61 - 80 (of 540) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi im 34+2 weeks and I've been cramping.over a week now rest and water are not working last night was the 2nd time i felt my pants wet an...
3 answers |
5560421 tn?1369892719
Only 16 days to go!!! His room is set to go, all his little clothes are washed. Now we just need a baby lol
4 answers |
As much as,I'm excited about being almost done with the pregnancy I'm going to miss the kicking, pokes, movements in my belly and having ...
3 answers |
I am 38 weeks almost 39 pregnant and Im now 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I am now losing my mucus plug as we speak a little at a time. I...
2 answers |
1529131 tn?1360210141
I am totally excited, today I received my Ameda Deluxe Pump!! It was completely covered by my insurance!! I love the packaging & the stor...
4584876 tn?1358997631
So I'm not sure what contractions feel like I think I've been having them but not sure can someone explain what they feel like please?
3 answers |
Im 33+3 is bad that i want to try and make my baby come now...im so emotional all the time.cry for.nothing...frustrated...aggy and im hap...
4 answers |
4430052 tn?1355006842
7/5: I went in for a normal check up, my Dr. was a little concerned cause he wasnt moving much,(think he was just sleeping) so she had me...
1 answer |
Baby will has arrived 6/10/13 6lbs 4 oz 17 in long he arrived 3 weeks early he was origanally due aug. 2 :-) he is happy and healthy!
6 answers |
I'm 36 weeks 2 days and I've been having contractions off and on..and i have definitely lost my mucus plug. I am very crampy all day and ...
2 answers |
And I'm so not prepared yet. Kinda wondering too whats everyones opinion on using used stuff for baby? My boyfriends mom got us 2 used cr...
5 answers |
I'm 36 weeks 2 days and I've been having contractions off and on..and i have definitely lost my mucus plug. I am very crampy all day and ...
1007532 tn?1332771526
anyone else feel like they just cant breathe anymore??? i have been feelinglike that for the past 2 days.. its ***** big time.....this LO...
2 answers |
I've finally gotten to the point where I just want this to be over with. 35+ 5 so there is still some ways to go but labor cannot come f...
4 answers |
5603486 tn?1372221764
New to this forum had to leave from a different forum... My name is Mercedes Im due the 16th of August and Im having a girl
9 answers |
Just had my first cervical check today! Im so excited im alreatty 3cm dialated and 80 percent efaced :-) I hope he comes soon!
3 answers |
I am due august 29, 2013
4 answers |
Yesterday morning I was beginning to lose my mucus plug, I had a lot of loose stools than I started feeling contractions they were very i...
3 answers |
Ugh. Do I even need to say more? I feel like a balloon! How are you all feeling?
8 answers |
I have another pregnancy app and there are a lot of mommies who have delivered in July instead of August!!!
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources