Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

61 - 80 (of 539) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
5560421 tn?1369892719
Only 16 days to go!!! His room is set to go, all his little clothes are washed. Now we just need a baby lol
  Posted
As much as,I'm excited about being almost done with the pregnancy I'm going to miss the kicking, pokes, movements in my belly and having no monthly period oh and using "its because I'm pregnant" : Are you ladies going to miss anything?
  Posted
I am 38 weeks almost 39 pregnant and Im now 3 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I am now losing my mucus plug as we speak a little at a time. I went to the hospital last night due to some hard contractions n thats when I found out that I was 3...
  Posted
1529131 tn?1360210141
I am totally excited, today I received my Ameda Deluxe Pump!! It was completely covered by my insurance!! I love the packaging & the storage system they have. Also the information and dvd that they provide. I ordered it on July 2nd and i...
  Posted
4584876 tn?1358997631
So I'm not sure what contractions feel like I think I've been having them but not sure can someone explain what they feel like please?
  Posted
Im 33+3 is bad that i want to try and make my baby come now...im so emotional all the time.cry for.nothing...frustrated...aggy and im happy to be having my baby as i will be a first time mother but i.think this pregnancy maybe driving me...
  Posted
4430052 tn?1355006842
7/5: I went in for a normal check up, my Dr. was a little concerned cause he wasnt moving much,(think he was just sleeping) so she had me go do a non-stress-test. Was having super mild contractions then. I didn't feel them and the tech....
  Posted
Baby will has arrived 6/10/13 6lbs 4 oz 17 in long he arrived 3 weeks early he was origanally due aug. 2 :-) he is happy and healthy!
  Posted
I'm 36 weeks 2 days and I've been having contractions off and on..and i have definitely lost my mucus plug. I am very crampy all day and have lots of back pain. I went to the hospital the other night because i was having contractions 6 m...
  Posted
And I'm so not prepared yet. Kinda wondering too whats everyones opinion on using used stuff for baby? My boyfriends mom got us 2 used cribs and a bassinet but I myself am kinda uncomfortable with using it because I don't know the people...
  Posted
I'm 36 weeks 2 days and I've been having contractions off and on..and i have definitely lost my mucus plug. I am very crampy all day and have lots of back pain. I went to the hospital the other night because i was having contractions 6 m...
  Posted
1007532 tn?1332771526
anyone else feel like they just cant breathe anymore??? i have been feelinglike that for the past 2 days.. its ***** big time.....this LO sure is giving my lungs n everything else a run for their money.. just feel like passing out cause ...
  Posted
I've finally gotten to the point where I just want this to be over with. 35+ 5 so there is still some ways to go but labor cannot come fast enough. There I just so much stress and bull going on I can't wait until I can just ignore the w...
  Posted
5603486 tn?1372221764
New to this forum had to leave from a different forum... My name is Mercedes Im due the 16th of August and Im having a girl
  Posted
Just had my first cervical check today! Im so excited im alreatty 3cm dialated and 80 percent efaced :-) I hope he comes soon!
  Posted
I am due august 29, 2013
  Posted
Yesterday morning I was beginning to lose my mucus plug, I had a lot of loose stools than I started feeling contractions they were very irregular so I decided to go to sleep. I was awoke constantly feeling the need to throw up, I have ha...
  Posted
Ugh. Do I even need to say more? I feel like a balloon! How are you all feeling?
  Posted
I have another pregnancy app and there are a lot of mommies who have delivered in July instead of August!!!
  Posted
When does the baby usually "drop"? I'm 34 weeks and no change of a drop and baby hasn't turned
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...