Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.
81 - 100 (of 540) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When does the baby usually "drop"? I'm 34 weeks and no change of a drop and baby hasn't turned
3 answers |
So i'm 35+ weeks pregnant and i've been talking with some of my friend about encapsulating my placenta everybody thinks it's nasty but I ...
1 answer |
My bladder leaks alot of the time. I'm 36+3. It's also very hot here atm. I think the leaking and sweating is causing a painful rash do...
2 answers |
Im 37 weeks pregnant n lost my mucus plug sunday n still havin a discharge of a redish color. I was just wondering if it was still ok to ...
I'm 36 wks 3 d, and havent been cheaked to see if I'm dialated. When do they usually check???
1 answer |
1007532 tn?1332771526
well was having back pain and cramps for 2 hrs last nite... so uncomfortable... im only 34 weeks .. baby still has to stay in there for a...
1 answer |
Hello mommas! Can't believe how fast the time has gone, next month (and for some of us maybe even this month!) our babies will be arrivin...
6 answers |
4589197 tn?1375226996
I got the "baby arrived" button on the home screen today :) only 28 days until my due date, at my last appointment I was dilated to 2cm a...
1 answer |
5165043 tn?1367854519
Soon but not soon enough lol.....
6 answers |
36weeks today :-) and finally got my baby has arrived button! :-) hope he comes soon cant wait to meet him and use my button! :-)
1 answer |
Red meat cooking bothers me and my partners breath.
8 answers |
Im 34 weeks and i dont know if i should do something or call the doctor! So I've been having a strong cramping feeling in my belly . I ca...
3 answers |
So excited cant wait to meet my little man! I cant believe how fast time has gone I still have so much to prepare this month! :-)
Had an ultrasound today and they said my baby girl is at 5 ½ pounds.. not sure if thats normal but it seems like a little to much beings ...
Only 33d left!!!! So exciting!!! :-D This whole pregnancy has gone by sooooo freakin fast! :-) I cant believe out little one is here soo...
5 answers |
Got my induction date and I'm being induced at 37 weeks so July 29th, can't wait to meet my little man, this has been such a terrible pre...
1007532 tn?1332771526
hi ladies just checking in to see how all is coping with their pregnancies ... hope yur symptoms are not causing you too much trouble... ...
5 answers |
Has anybody else's little one been moving non-stop? My little has been moving constantly since this afternoon, I'm a little worried he ha...
5 answers |
So excited...hi ladies hope all of you are doing well as we get closer to our time birth....this went by quick
1 answer |
4591205 tn?1410608774
You know the feeling you get when u are sick with a cold or flu how your whole body aches....yep thats how it feels right now....sorry ju...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources