Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.

101 - 120 (of 539) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
HI all, Im 31 weeks now and not long to go till I meet my babs:) But im really nervous about the birth n labour! Even though it IS my 4th child! Anyone else feeling really anxious? x
  Posted
I am 30 weeks and 5 days i have been having preterm contractions since 22weeks, so bad that the terbutaline shots did not work and they sent me home on Procardia XL and bedrest. The contractions are still ongoing and we have yet to figur...
  Posted
I can't believe the time is near. I'm 34 weeks and 2 days...time is flying by. Soon I'll be able to hold and kiss my little princess Bailee Rose. The nursery is coming along. Just need to get the bassinet before she arrives and we're don...
  Posted
4591205 tn?1410608774
this isn't a question just a statement i have 62 days til my due date and can't wait til lil Brantley comes out and begins the rest of his life. I also cant wait to have my body back so I can eat whatever i want, sleep however i want, be...
  Posted
4430052 tn?1355006842
Anyone else having "forbidden" cravings or craving something you shouldn't have much of? Like Sushi, soft cheeses, hot dogs, booze, caffeine? I thought the craving stuff passed at in the second trimester. I'm 33weeks and the only things...
  Posted
4430052 tn?1355006842
I got my c-section scheduled for Aug. 5th. =) As of my last appointment ( 6/14/13). My little boy was 4 pounds 10oz 17inches long @ 32 weeks, heart beat 158. According to my Dr. I'm at a no - low risk of going into preterm labor. That e...
  Posted
31 Weeks and 3 days :-) due August 6th what are you ladies doing to get ready at this point
  Posted
How many days do you have left before meeting your little familymember? Also are you planning on having a natural birth? Im only 45 days away and im planning on having a natural birth, hoping everything goes smoothly :-D
  Posted
I'm 31 weeks and 3 days today and the past couple days I've been having these cramping feelings that feel like menstrual cramps, especially when I bend over or get up it just feels like theres a lot of pressure.. Does anyone else deal wi...
  Posted
30 weeks and four days today. Today also marks that I've been on strict hospital bed rest for a month now! So tiring and boring. Not to mention stressful. But the doctors are astounded that I've managed to make it so far in my pregnancy....
  Posted
My doc says it's ok once i am comfy. Sm nervous but i csn only fall asleep on my tummy. I am 6 and a half months. Is that normal? Can i hurt my baby? Also i keep peeing in myself if i sneeze or laugh hard...why.?,will it stop? Its embar...
  Posted
Im 30 Weeks now and I went to my Dr appointment today and my baby still on breech position, I don't want a c-section !! someone knows what to do to get him in position?? Please!!!
  Posted
Is there anyone else due August 19th???
  Posted
I'm 30+5 and Ive been having these weird pains that feel like period cramps . I've been having themfor about a week now . im a ftm, I'm thinking its light contractions BC I can still contain myself and go about my day . they last quite a...
  Posted
How long till you find out results for it? I went to my doctors today and they just randomly decided to give me the test and test my blood levels and stuff.
  Posted
2100308 tn?1388500439
I just started counting on Monday (i just turned 28 weeks) and Mon/Tues I started counting in the AM and baby kicked 10x in less then 20 min, today no kicks at all and its already late afternoon. Should I be worried or just count later i...
  Posted
Hello, I'm new here. I'm due August 23rd (28 weeks + 6 days), and I've been hospitalized due to my pregnancy. I've been in the hospital the past 16 days, and originally came in to be seen at labor and delivery due to cramping, contract...
  Posted
I have almost everything but crib stuff and bath stuff. We're shopping for the crib next week, after we get settled (we just moved house) and then my baby shower is in three weeks :) 11 weeks to go for me until my due date, 9 weeks unti...
  Posted
Lately ive been feeling worried. Ive had these weired thoughts in my head, that my little one might have the umbilical cord around his neck or that smth else is wrong with him. I cant stop worrying, what should I do?? :'(
  Posted
Im 30 w 6d just went for my 30 w check up today I am now on to every other week for my appointments :-) I cant believe how quick time is going! 10 weeks ago we found out we where having a beautiful baby boy and 10 weeks from now we get ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...