Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2013.
101 - 120 (of 540) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm excited to meet my lil guy. My family doesn't feel as though I'm going to make it to my due date (Aug 11) because I've dropped signif...
HI all, Im 31 weeks now and not long to go till I meet my babs:) But im really nervous about the birth n labour! Even though it IS my 4...
4 answers |
I am 30 weeks and 5 days i have been having preterm contractions since 22weeks, so bad that the terbutaline shots did not work and they s...
5 answers |
I can't believe the time is near. I'm 34 weeks and 2 days...time is flying by. Soon I'll be able to hold and kiss my little princess Bail...
2 answers |
4591205 tn?1410608774
this isn't a question just a statement i have 62 days til my due date and can't wait til lil Brantley comes out and begins the rest of hi...
1 answer |
4430052 tn?1355006842
Anyone else having "forbidden" cravings or craving something you shouldn't have much of? Like Sushi, soft cheeses, hot dogs, booze, caffe...
7 answers |
4430052 tn?1355006842
I got my c-section scheduled for Aug. 5th. =) As of my last appointment ( 6/14/13). My little boy was 4 pounds 10oz 17inches long @ 32 we...
4 answers |
31 Weeks and 3 days :-) due August 6th what are you ladies doing to get ready at this point
10 answers |
How many days do you have left before meeting your little familymember? Also are you planning on having a natural birth? Im only 45 ...
4 answers |
I'm 31 weeks and 3 days today and the past couple days I've been having these cramping feelings that feel like menstrual cramps, especial...
4 answers |
30 weeks and four days today. Today also marks that I've been on strict hospital bed rest for a month now! So tiring and boring. Not to m...
My doc says it's ok once i am comfy. Sm nervous but i csn only fall asleep on my tummy. I am 6 and a half months. Is that normal? Can i ...
5 answers |
Im 30 Weeks now and I went to my Dr appointment today and my baby still on breech position, I don't want a c-section !! someone knows wha...
5 answers |
Is there anyone else due August 19th???
3 answers |
I'm 30+5 and Ive been having these weird pains that feel like period cramps . I've been having themfor about a week now . im a ftm, I'm t...
2 answers |
How long till you find out results for it? I went to my doctors today and they just randomly decided to give me the test and test my bloo...
12 answers |
2100308 tn?1388500439
I just started counting on Monday (i just turned 28 weeks) and Mon/Tues I started counting in the AM and baby kicked 10x in less then 20 ...
3 answers |
Hello, I'm new here. I'm due August 23rd (28 weeks + 6 days), and I've been hospitalized due to my pregnancy. I've been in the hospital...
3 answers |
I have almost everything but crib stuff and bath stuff. We're shopping for the crib next week, after we get settled (we just moved house...
5 answers |
Lately ive been feeling worried. Ive had these weired thoughts in my head, that my little one might have the umbilical cord around his ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2013 Babies Community Resources