Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.
21 - 40 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
If my due date is august 27 does that mean I conceived November 27?
8 answers |
Today I am having moderate contractions at 37weeks and 1 day nurse told me soak in tub and take Tylenol still no relief anyone else exper...
1 answer |
Hi I'm 37 weeks pregnant with my second child who is a boy I'm finding it extremely difficult to sleep and even to get around I have seve...
Any other Mommys due August 5th (: ?
10 answers |
I'm due August 6th. All I know is in December All my shirts weren't as loose as they used to be. When did I conceive my baby?
3 answers |
7111426 tn?1406563296
So im 37weeks and 3days. I'm 1 1/2cm dilated and 50% effective. Having lower pains and not alot of movement. How can I make her push har...
1 answer |
Is anyone else experiencing leg pain? Feel like a nerve is being pinched on?? Ugh!!!
1 answer |
I have been given 3 different due dates all in a week spans August 20,22,28 they say my son is larger then they thought so they want to...
1 answer |
Any other mommas due august 3rd?
8528341 tn?1405837240
With our due dates creeping closer any ladies have swelling in their feet? I find if I go for a walk then the next day I'm all swollen. ..
6 answers |
This is my first baby and I am having a boy, he is due August 21 : ) how many others due on August 21?
4 answers |
8586079 tn?1403791551
Any other mommies feeling antsy? Lol today I got an organizer from Target and it's wooden so you have to assemble it yourself. I did the ...
I'm 9 months today(36 weeks) and I've had a contraction every hour for 6 hours I believe there the Braxton hicks ones and im so uncomfort...
- so I'm nine months now .. Any suggestions on how to go into labor ?
4 answers |
I have been researching what size of clothes will baby fit in the hospital. I'm planning to buy preemie outfit, maybe just 3 sets.coz the...
3 answers |
7758733 tn?1402593020
Just curious of your pain or discomforts, and how you get through them! Any early labor scares? I'm a second time mom, and my first preg...
15 answers |
- how do I treat my back pain ?? I am 37 weeks & iCan barely walk because of my back .& all how do iget myself to go into labor .? I'm re...
I have been feeling dizzy for 2 days today I checked my blood pressure at cvs that came up to 143/74.is that normal?
1 answer |
I went to my midwife appointment at 35+3days and was told they couldn't feel where the baby's head is. The midwife suspects he's breech a...
1 answer |
Tmi a little sorry. No pic. Is amniotic fluid clear or is kinda cloudy like a white cloudy??? I'm 34+ 2 weeks and I noticed this morning ...
1 answer |
A
A
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources