Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.
41 - 60 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm 37 + 5 weeks pregnant and I'm losing my marbles.. I lost my mucus plug about 2 weeks ago and my midwife did an internal and my cer...
2 answers |
7640732 tn?1403495730
Did anyone else take them? Did they work?!
7670156 tn?1401990792
Who's due in August? What are you having? I'm having a baby girl and I'm due August second. I'm gonna name her Sophia. I can't wait for h...
16 answers |
8170594 tn?1398747087
Hi I m 34+5 n from some days i notice the bub is sometimes supa active n some times lazy i counted kicks they wer like ok I had lo...
Who else is anxious to have their Leo baby?! :))) what are you having? Name?
4 answers |
Any other mummies due 29th august? Times flying so exciting!
5 answers |
52 days to go and our little prince will be here how long do you have to go :). ?
2 answers |
I'm 33 weeks pregnant tomorrow and off and on for the past couple days I've been getting period like cramping /pain on my right lower sid...
Cannot wait for my little man to make his appearance to the world ❤️ Due 8/17/14. Anyone else extremely excited?! :) share it with me!
2 answers |
I am 6 month pregnant and recently experiencing upper abdominal pain. It is right below my rib cage and I feel acute burning sensation. ...
1 answer |
I didn't know I was pregnant and ive been smoking weed? Can this do anything to my baby?
1 answer |
August 28 is my due date but he is measuring large so we will see.. anyone have itchy hands or feet mine itch like crazy!!
With my 1st whom is almost 6 I knew it was my MUP it was brown n wouldn't stop coming out. my 2nd whom is almost 2 I never lost it at ho...
My due date is auguest 24 2014 I dont know wen I got pregant
6 answers |
Has anyone had hyperemsis gravdium before ? If so did it worse in your 3rd trimester ? And I've been having mucusy discharge latetly is t...
I got off my menstrual November 7 I had sex the 8th with a guy and on the 14th with another (who would be the father)?
1 answer |
32 weeks pregnant & spotting. Any insight?
For those of you that has had multiple csections , how many have you had and how many can you have ?? This is my 3rd pregnancy but only b...
3 answers |
My LMP was October 28, 2013 . I was ovulating the 14th, 15th, and 16th of November. I had unprotected sex November 17th with someone and ...
4 answers |
Hey everyone I just wanted to know who have their baby in August my due is August 22
34 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources