Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.
61 - 80 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My baby sleep 5 or 10 min before kicking again How long do ur baby sleep before kicking again this my 5th pregnancy help
How long do ur baby sleep for kicking again this my 5th pregnancy help
7048060 tn?1388728497
I'm [ hopefully ) 5 weeks 4 days pregnant ... My cervix is extremely high and it feels swollen closed ... Its alot of discharge and today...
4 answers |
Well so long friends.... I just found out I have an empty sac. No baby. I will have a miscarriage soon. It's called a blighted ovum. ...
4 answers |
Hi im almost 13 weeks pregnant and STILL Haven't seen an obgyn. I have no insurance, and applied for Medicare but they haven't got back t...
3 answers |
How many weeks do u have to be to get the gloucos test done I'm having twins and 23+2
3 answers |
7094011 tn?1405459486
Hi ladies, I'm just wondering how people who are not as far along as I am already know the sex of their baby? I have only had one ult...
14 answers |
Lately I've been feeling weird I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I suddenly just start feeling anxious & nervous. I constantly gasp for air, a...
The 1st trimester is the most critical one being as though I am high risk. I had morning sickness all the time. I also had surgery to get...
A'zaria Emoni A'zaria Amirah Which one please
1 answer |
Am about to turn 28 weeks tomorrow and I been feeling bad chests spin and pain below tummie.does anybody know wat does this mean???
1 answer |
7062464 tn?1395345488
Has anyone already done the glucose test? And what are the specifics when it comes to eating?
3 answers |
Hi everyone, Im 24 weeks pregnant and have bad pains all over the bottom half of my belly and my lower back. The pain is really sharp lik...
1 answer |
I am 25 weeks with my 3rd and I have been having braxton hicks but its been in my pevis.. The whole stomach does not get hard. Is this no...
Hi lady's I'm 27 weeks pregnant and I been spotting and having really light cramps also I feel dizzy. I don't really like hospitals so id...
1 answer |
Can't wait to meet you for the first time in Aug. Daddy loves you!!
8170594 tn?1398747087
Hi i am 25 weeks and the doc has prescribed me ritodrine tab This tab is given to prevent pre term labour Is there anyone who has ...
Hi just wondering if anyone has had thrush during pregnancy and whats best thing to use while pregnant :-)
1 answer |
So I only thought of 2 names so far and they're Israel and jasiel .
1 answer |
How many days do they keep your bby before you can go home because my due date is aug 4 but my birthday is aug 7 and my mother birthday i...
3 answers |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources