Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2014.
81 - 100 (of 228) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and what was the out come I'm 22 weeks pregnant with my 4 child this will be my third c se...
2 answers |
Anything advise , I'm so scared !!
1 answer |
I'm a first time teen mom any advice I should need? During and after pregnancy? Anything helps (:
7670156 tn?1401990792
I'm new to this forum, and just want to say hi and I'm nineteen weeks tomorrow, and I'm sure August 2nd :)
2 answers |
Girl or boy? Any guesses?:)
Girl or boy? Any guesses?:)
Im 20wks todaay nd i haad this paain in my side eaarlier in the daay nd it went awaay should i be worried ? Nd also yesteerdaay my belly ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone at the 20 week scan i was told that i had a low lying placenta. I have to be rescanned at 34 weeks to see if ithas moved up,i...
Ladies, we've come far most of us are getting there and others soon to be there. What's new? What's the gender of our babies? I'm having ...
4 answers |
Ok ladies I'm 18 weeks pregnant but I'm very concerned because I haven't gained weight and my belly is barely showing plus I haven't had ...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with depression & anxiety a lil over a yr ago & was put on an antidepressant. I stopped once i found out I was pregnant b...
2 answers |
Hi am 19w5d & my due is Aug9th. I already feel my baby squirming a lot inside. If I go count on his/her kick its average upto 40 or even ...
2 answers |
Ill be 18wks tomorrow & im having these sharp shooting pains in my lower right sided abdomin. It happens tee really quick & only hurts wh...
1 answer |
Who is have the same due date as me?
10 answers |
I'm 16 weeks and 5 days, just right now I had a dream telling me the sea of my baby because I haven't found out yet. Then I woke up at 6:...
I'm 16 weeks and 5 days, just right now I had a dream telling me the sea of my baby because I haven't found out yet. Then I woke up at 6:...
So this is a very touchy subject and I have been on the baby center birth board since I found out I was pregnant. They are very judgement...
3 answers |
Hi everyone my name is Shante and I'm due August 7th. I had a doctor appointment last week and was told my placenta is blocking my cervix...
7065185 tn?1394657044
August 3rd (:
7048060 tn?1388728497
My due date is August 29th 2014 , Whats yours ?? (:
14 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2014 Babies Community Resources