Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
1 - 20 (of 3468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm about 7 weeks pregnant. At 3 in the morning I experience this horrific pain in my lower stomach above the vagina. It last for maybe 1...
5 answers |
Anyone have a lump above your belly button while being pregnant? If so what is it?
5 answers |
For moms who've had more than one baby or have a baby who's already started teething.
3 answers | 1 comment |
My son is 6 months old and his head is flat in the back. It's only the top half, the bottom is coming out. His pediatrician said he doesn...
1 answer |
It has been a long time. Hope all is well. My baby boy DeAngelo will be 7mos on the 26th. He is doing so much. He's pulling up trying to ...
My baby is 6 weeks old and i have struggled with breasfeeding, but he would always latch on. I normally only breast deed in the morning a...
1 answer |
So since 2days ago my daughter has been getting pimples it started on one side of her forehead and yesterday it continue and she has mo...
6 answers |
Have any of you ladies ever used fenugreek to increase milk production or know anyone that has? I so did it work?
2 answers |
My baby has a black speck on his head. Anyone know what this is? I tried wiping off but it didn't come off. He has an appointment with pe...
1 answer |
So with my first baby I had to have a c section two years ago. Everything went perfectly during & after, like I healed amazingly fast. Bu...
3 answers |
I had my baby August 21 I had a second degree tear, should I be healed completely already? I was taking a shower and so I touched down th...
Hey ladies , I have a 3 week and 4 day old and was wondering when it is OK to actually take baby out. I've only taking baby to appointmen...
5 answers |
I have a 3 week old boy and for the past 2 days he has trouble sleeping Very fussy and stuffy nose as if he cant breath. Hes cough a fe...
3 answers |
This is my 1st time having a c-section. So I have a couple of questions for those who recently had one. I had my c-section on Aug 2...
4 answers |
I have a two week old and I have been putting him in a bassinet he gets up every hour to eat. Last night I put him I'm bed with me so I c...
13 answers |
my baby was due August 25th and finally made her appearance on September 4th! She was a pleasant gender surprise and a beautiful 6.7 lbs....
1 answer |
I' had my baby boy August 1st almost have my doctors appointment for my ok for sex and my boyfriend can't wait lol we stopped having sex ...
2 answers |
I've been having non stop back pain since around 10am. I as start feeling it going to the front here and there but nothing i can keep tim...
9 answers |
Had my baby girl on the 25 10 pound 7 oz and beautiful
2 answers |
My sweet little angel is here! I went out to the hospital about 5:00pm with having contractions about 3 mins apart. After 2 hours of bein...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community Resources