Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in August 2015.
21 - 40 (of 3468) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My sweet little angel is here! I went out to the hospital about 5:00pm with having contractions about 3 mins apart. After 2 hours of bein...
5 answers |
Has anyone besides me that was due in august still waiting on their little bundle of joy
11 answers |
My baby girl is finally here. Good luck to all the others still waiting. It is worth the wait and you won't be sorry!!!!
3 answers |
It was quite the experience, and not at all what we had planned, but on August 21st our son made his way into the world. We named him Noa...
2 answers |
I'm 40 weeks and 3 days and will be induced on the 3rd doctor said to try and go into labor on my own these next two days so what can help?
7 answers |
Baby kyran james arrived on the 30/8/15 @ 13:26 weighing 9lbs.40+3 Such a long labour and some bad experience had to say in hospital ...
1 answer |
My beautiful baby boy was born on August 27, 2015. My due date was the 29th. He's such a cute, happy, healthy baby! We couldn't be more g...
3 answers |
On the 24th, I went at 5:30 am to be induced. I wasn't dilated and my cervix was still high. I started the pitocin at 7. By 3 I had only ...
3 answers |
40 weeks today and nothing yet
3 answers |
today's my due date and still no signs of baby. Why oh why I wish my baby would come out already. Everyone wants to meet him and he's jus...
7 answers |
Was due the 25th and thankfully will be induced on the 3rd. That'll make me 41w and 2 days. I'm stressed because basically my whole famil...
2 answers |
So today I am 3 days over due. I went to my appt and I'm still only 2cm dilated. My midwife did a membrane sweep and tried to stretch it ...
1 answer |
Congratulations to all of us who have had their babies, and all the best of luck to those still waiting, keep your chins up you are almos...
3 answers |
Hey ladies anyone else due today?? I know it's common for women to give birth past there due date but I really wish my baby would just co...
2 answers |
Anyone else due then or very close to?? I can't wait to meet her :) I feel like she has gotten super comfy in there tho.. Even feels lik...
32 answers |
11772779 tn?1421004217
Hey Ladies! Is there anyone here that hasn't given birth yet? I was due yesterday, and even though it is only one day late, I feel as if ...
10 answers |
Baby boy arrived Tuesday morning and we couldn't be happier! However I'm feeling extremely guilty and just all around badly and sad beca...
3 answers |
So it's been four days since I had my baby girl, (Aug. 24th!) And I've been in so much pain. My back to my bottom are killing me and on t...
3 answers |
My princess was born today at 9 pm after 28 hrs of labor and 20 minutes pushing She arrived into the world. Due date was 25th but was bo...
3 answers |
So my mucus plug is gone, my water hasent broke. I am 40 weeks I keep having this brown discharge, had it all day yesterday and today too...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Aug 2015 Babies Community Resources